Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 193 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 15 of 24 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 >
Topic Options
#111711 - 11/27/07 02:44 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: MamaSheets]
lp7p Offline
Expert

Loc: SE USA
I've posted this in other places, but I just want to say it again for our new members. There are other things you can do besides hanging out in the nursery. I'm posting this and have my nursery in the background, plants flying off the shelves.

Borgs VST is a must for us adventurous, leading edge tycooners (LOL). You won't have any problems with it if you don't run Plant Tycoon and the VST at the same time. I won't get into using the wonderful breeding chart contained in the VST with PT open because that could cause problems if you make a mistake and try to move seeds with PT open. If you're getting frustrated with only 120 seeds available, or you're afraid of trashing the wrong seed...then you will want the VST it definitely boosts game play efficiency. Happy Tycooning

#111731 - 11/27/07 07:02 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: PlantPat]
Christy79 Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: PlantPat
How about 2 buttons under each pot where we could tick off "harvest" seeds (which would put them in our seed trays) or "trash" seeds (which would let us trash all 3-6 at once and cash in) without all the picking up and dropping..

This is such a good Idea!

#112159 - 11/30/07 07:04 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Christy79]
biddy Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Lancashire Great Britain
yes that is a great idea - and it would be a boon for time saving

Also to have a button in the seed tray to 'trash' all seeds - after you have transferred them from BORG's VST - because you have too many of them or because you want to raise some cash!!

#112585 - 12/03/07 10:44 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: ThijssjihT]
tameno8 Offline
Expert

Loc: USA,UTAH
I don't know if this has been brought up yet but i would like to get more $$$$ for seeds i sell and the extra bugs i collect. i also love the idea for stacking the seeds of 1 kind in 1 slot on the tray.1 thing i would really like to see is the ability to have plants for sale and also some growing(6 of each together) and have the ones for sale selling while you hunt for bugs.maybe a store house for already grown plants so you can store them and still grow more, then when there is an opening in the nursery for another plant you can go to your storage and put 1 out.

#112618 - 12/04/07 07:55 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: tameno8]
mwaxx Offline

Why don't the Bugs pollinate the plants when you're away??? Is removing the reality that insects and bugs are the one that should be 'naturally' pollinating the plants more fun? I think it's no fun when you leave your for 3 days and find them all dead because you haven't pollinated them. Will there be an automatic pollination of plants?

#112626 - 12/04/07 11:53 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: mwaxx]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Loc: Maryland, USA
Originally Posted By: mwaxx
...I think it's no fun when you leave your for 3 days and find them all dead because you haven't pollinated them. Will there be an automatic pollination of plants?
Plants can go on forever without being pollinated. Maybe you didn't water them? \:\)

#112864 - 12/06/07 04:27 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: angiejoy]
Ch4rl3s Offline

A couple comments on other people's ideas...
I like the ideas of stackable seeds and labels
on seed boxes. Gardeners always keep the same
seeds together in one container with a label.

Now, my new idea...
Anyone know about Gregor Mendel? The father of
genetics? He discovered inheritable traits.
I wish the game was a little more like his
experiments (with at least one more inheritable
trait.) maybe one with dominant and recessive
aspects like Mendel found from breeding peas.
He found that he could breed some plants with
different color seeds, wrinkled rather than
smooth seeds, a different shape or color to
the flowers...
I'm not asking for all of these things at once.
I'm just asking for ONE inheritable, recessive
trait, like... say... seed color.

#113522 - 12/15/07 06:31 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: angiejoy]
ariadnekaitu Offline

must have... MORE storage... don't really need stackable seeds... you really only need 1 of every seed.. but with over 500 different types of plants possible... an only 120 seed storage slots?

#113523 - 12/15/07 06:39 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: ariadnekaitu]
Robert1220 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: At the SB.
Borg made a utility named - Virtual Seed Tray, it stores your seeds \:\) you can download it in the PT guides section

#113539 - 12/15/07 05:30 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Robert1220]
lolz_rogue Offline

Loc: US
I agree with the stacking seeds of the same type on top of each other in your seed boxes

Also, having a storage house for plants old enough to sell so you can grow more instead of having to wait for some to sell.

Customer bargaining with you about the price of your plants would be a plus

As well as a "bell" or something to let your customers know you're closing so they won't keep standing around and you think they're going to buy something. Allow enough time though that if they decide they want to make a final purchase before the nursery closes they can do so.

There should also be some kind of loud "ding" to let you know you've sold a plant even when your PT window is minimized or running in the background.

You should be able to sell your bugs from your collection as well.. especially if you're low on money and really need something

Another good idea would be to make the tools section larger so you would be able to store more chemicals and whatnot so you don't have to run back and forth to the supply store or have to worry if you'll have enough money when that chemical is needed badly.

Page 15 of 24 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter