Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 254 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 11 of 24 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 >
Topic Options
#104949 - 10/25/07 01:40 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: PlantPat]
sfrose Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Originally Posted By: PlantPat
I have made my own complete mutation chart for plants and flowers when using the DNA chemical - I have seen a few asking about it but have yet to see it published here anywhere. Can I give it here anywhere? - it is, at this point, hand written but wouldn't take much to get it typed into Word. I would have to work on the best way to set it up - some kind of chart form?
Have you looked in the Guides section? There is a Mutation Guide that I submitted back in September:

Warning, Spoilers if you click this link.

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie

#104956 - 10/25/07 02:31 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: sfrose]
PlantPat Offline
Consigliere

Loc: France
Ah Yes I found it - Somehow I didn't see there was a 2nd page to the Guide !DUH! It is set up very nicely - clear to understand - I checked a few of mine against it and mine seem ok - I have tried to do as much on my own without using the spoilers - The game is more fun this way and it is nice to check when done with the Guides and find how well one does.

Thanks for the answer - You are very fast on keeping up with all our comments! and always easy to understand!

#104960 - 10/25/07 03:16 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: PlantPat]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
If you decide to put yours in Word format and would like to submit it for possible inclusion in the guides, please see this post. \:\)

#104984 - 10/25/07 05:56 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: PlantPat]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Loc: Maryland, USA
Shameless Plug

Virtual Seed Tray also gives mutation information. \:\)

warning: the following link is a spoiler: Picture of VST Mutation Info

Click HERE to download the latest version of Virtual Seed Tray for Plant Tycoon (warning: This link takes you to a note that has spoilers in it. To download the program without reading the spoilers, scroll down quickly to the bottom of the note while looking at your shoes. \:\) At the bottom of that page you will find the link to download the program. )

#105013 - 10/25/07 07:37 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: PlantPat]
sfrose Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Originally Posted By: PlantPat
Ah Yes I found it - Somehow I didn't see there was a 2nd page to the Guide !DUH! It is set up very nicely - clear to understand - I checked a few of mine against it and mine seem ok - I have tried to do as much on my own without using the spoilers - The game is more fun this way and it is nice to check when done with the Guides and find how well one does.

Thanks for the answer - You are very fast on keeping up with all our comments! and always easy to understand!
You're welcome!

LOL! I changed my preferences to show 25 threads per page. So I forget that other people might not see everything.

I understand about checking with the guides already posted after doing what I wanted on my own. I made my own breeding charts and wouldn't look at Borg's until I found all of the MPs. I also worked out the Mutation Guide, noticed a simlarity in parts of Borg's chart and figured out that the full charts weren't needed.

It's possible that you may figure out a different way to explain things that will help other players.

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie

#105021 - 10/25/07 08:21 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: sfrose]
loki is sorry!!! Offline
Expert

Loc: Some-where, Over the Water-fal...
i want to see things like the bugs make notes like: golden spider: g f g ect. so you can make better music the more bugs you have, and special combinations make your plants mutate, grow, sell and self-pollinate. also you can buy special note patterns from the store like: "tahitian spider, golden spider, plum butterfly, bumpy spider." so you don't have to figure it out yourself!

#105145 - 10/26/07 07:21 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Sailorben]
Mike1944 Offline

Loc: California, U.S.A.
I'd like to see Borg make an improvement to the Virtual Seed Tray where you could transfer seeds from one game to another game.

#105152 - 10/26/07 08:59 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Mike1944]
Kasey323.ink Offline
Plant Tycoon Millionaire

I do think that would allow people to cheat, Mike... It takes the fun out of having to find the seed? \:\)

Above all: I'd like to see plants go to sleep at certain times.

#105205 - 10/26/07 04:14 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Kasey323.ink]
PlantPat Offline
Consigliere

Another new suggestion for PTII - Have a rainstorm available when we want to water all the plants already growing - maybe coming from the top of the screen showering over all the plants - with a bit of thunder and lightning in the background - or just a gentle watering by clicking on that tempting nozzle at the top pointing at the nursery benches.

#105291 - 10/26/07 08:29 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: PlantPat]
PlantPat Offline
Consigliere

How about 2 buttons under each pot where we could tick off "harvest" seeds (which would put them in our seed trays) or "trash" seeds (which would let us trash all 3-6 at once and cash in) without all the picking up and dropping..

Page 11 of 24 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter