Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 10 of 24 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 >
Topic Options
#103984 - 10/21/07 01:59 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: lp7p]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
I have a Microsoft mouse which has a built in magnifying glass.

#104011 - 10/21/07 06:57 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: lp7p]
lucas Offline
Guru

Loc: AZ
I mean for plant tycoon 2 to be able to buy extra seed trays like we do for upgrades to nets water ect.

Ava By AR

#104028 - 10/21/07 08:39 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: lucas]
Kasey323.ink Offline
Plant Tycoon Millionaire

It would be great if flowers had a certain flowering period in a day or whatever time. \:\)

#104075 - 10/22/07 12:09 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: angiejoy]
Llinx Offline

Loc: UK
I am having only one problem with plant tycoon and i think this is an issue that can be easily resolved with a little programming.....

I find the small, thin leaved plants hard to see when it comes to trimming dead leaves, so I would very much like to see this as soon as possible..... a zoom in mode for closer inspection and the ability to turn the pot round to see the plant better from all angles \:D

ps, whoever picked the music, NICE CHOICE!

#104080 - 10/22/07 12:28 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Llinx]
Llinx Offline

Loc: UK
Oh blimey! He's off on one..................

Possible ideas for pt2 :

Composting (dead leaves gotta go somewhere)
A Managed water butt (would require weather changes though)
Soil testing (perhaps a kit, nitrogen, phosphrogen, pottasium)
Full sun and partial shade shelves (not all plants like full sun)

Im sure theres a lot more, but you can only put so much into a game huh?

#104212 - 10/22/07 01:41 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Llinx]
Funkiroller Offline
Expert

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
Yea, I made the sugestion of a turn table earlier. I think it would be so helpful!

#104504 - 10/23/07 05:25 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: angiejoy]
Khendri Offline

Originally Posted By: angiejoy
For instance, someone suggested he would like to be able to keep multiple copies of a seed in each cell of the seed trays. I certainly think that's a good idea.

Boy do I agree with that.

Someone else complained about the waste of time just hanging out in the nursery waiting for plants to sell. I agree. Maybe that would be a good time to catch more bugs for our collections or program a bargaining algorythmn into the nursery.

Love this idea too.

I would like to see expansion packs become available. My favorite would be Herbs and Vegetables

I agree with that one also.

Anyone else have any good ideas out there?

My biggest problem is when playing for any length of time, it makes me realize it would be nice to mass put dirt in pots and mass water all empty pots. It really makes my hands go numb having to do each individual pot.

When it comes to moving the seeds after polination, there should be an easier way to move all the seeds at once if you want either to the trash to sell or up above or into the seed tray. Drag and drop just ads to the stresses on my fingers, hand and arm when playing for any length of time.

I'll read all the other posts later today.

Glad you started this thread,
Kathy

#104935 - 10/25/07 11:08 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Sailorben]
PlantPat Offline
Consigliere

Loc: France
I would like to see how much money I actually make on just catching bugs alone - I still can't resisit dropping everything and grabbing the net when a _bug_ appears! I have the game all finished now except for breeding a few more plants just to say I got all of them and all the seeds in my VST - I have 399 at this point.

I would also rather see how many seeds I have trashed and how much I got in $ for them rather than see, for example, how much water I have poured out.

I have made my own complete mutation chart for plants and flowers when using the DNA chemical - I have seen a few asking about it but have yet to see it published here anywhere. Can I give it here anywhere? - it is, at this point, hand written but wouldn't take much to get it typed into Word. I would have to work on the best way to set it up - some kind of chart form? Maybe another chart for Borg's newest VST??

#104936 - 10/25/07 11:26 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: PlantPat]
PlantPat Offline
Consigliere

I like the idea of empty charts being imbedded in the game for PTII - esp. 1)if it would fill in automatically when we have the seed and/or breed a new plant (like Borg's! - what a genius he is!)- plus, it should show the combo used to breed it and store one permanent spare seed to have for use as needed - how many seeds did I accidently trash not knowing I would need it later on. - or I had only one seed and had to grow the plant and make more seeds to keep my backup one before I could actually get to doing what I wanted the seed for.

2)As new flowers are discovered then another chart for flowers should fill in the same showing what we did to get it.

I have litterally 100's of waste baskets of paper filled with all the things I did to get the game done - would have been nice to have charts fill automatically as I did it! Much easier than trying to find that scrunched up piece thrown out yesterday. lol

#104938 - 10/25/07 11:38 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: PlantPat]
PlantPat Offline
Consigliere

I would also like to see the option for buying more chemicals at once - like 10 Bombs rather than clicking for each one - just a matter of putting a slot on the purchase window for # of item wanted.

Edited by PlantPat (10/25/07 11:38 AM)

Page 10 of 24 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter