Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 196 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#9578 - 05/07/05 08:45 AM Any Special Question To Ask
animal_lover Offline
Trainee

Loc: Singapore
I noe there r many newbies out there asking questions and i am also not an expert yet but im quite knowledgeable about LDW games now so anyone asking questions?

#9579 - 05/07/05 11:38 AM Re: Any Special Question To Ask
animal_lover Offline
Trainee

BTW, maybe i wont be that popular round here for a while... so anyone wanna make friends? Or ill get lonely...

#9580 - 05/07/05 08:05 PM Re: Any Special Question To Ask
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey i downloaded my version off this website and wen i try to buy some of the products from the shop in fish tycoon it says you need to register and it says to come to this site to register but i it doesnt say anywhere register here or anything please helpp...

#9581 - 05/07/05 08:22 PM Re: Any Special Question To Ask
LadyCFII Administrator Online
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The message you're getting in the shop is referring to registering the game. You can get a registration code by purchasing the game from the LDW website. Once you enter that registration code into the game, you'll be able to buy everything in the shop.

#9582 - 05/22/05 05:36 PM Re: Any Special Question To Ask
spaceman Offline
Trainee

Quote:

BTW, maybe i wont be that popular round here for a while... so anyone wanna make friends? Or ill get lonely...

Don't worry, it's not you. When you have a game that has been out for as long as FT (and these forums) has been and without any updates/changes to the gameplay, pretty much all of the major questions (and a lot of the minor ones too) have already been asked in these threads and, for the most part, they have all been answered. In result, everyone with a question just has to do a search for whatever they want to know and...vwhala, there's the answer in a matter of seconds, rather than waiting for someone else to post a reply.

Basically, what I'm saying is that we're glad to have you here, but there aren't too many original questions left to be asked.

But, if you still feel lonely, you can try to start up a discussion (strategies, conspiracy theories, etc.) and the ones that are still around (like me ) will usually put our 2 cents in.
-spaceman

#9583 - 05/31/05 06:26 AM Re: Any Special Question To Ask
animal_lover Offline
Trainee

Thanks spaceman. Anyway im thinking that fish tycoon is exciting when we find new fish types, but boring when we keep getting the same od fish types anyone has a suggestion on this?

#9584 - 05/31/05 08:02 PM Re: Any Special Question To Ask
treefern Offline
Guru

Loc: Adelaide, Australia
animal_lover. Hope I am not being too obvious....but try not to breed the same pairs of fish, and you should start getting new breeds coming up.

#9585 - 06/01/05 02:01 AM Re: Any Special Question To Ask
spaceman Offline
Trainee

I understand what animal_lover is saying. Even when breeding completely different parents, about half of the time the resulting fish seem to be one of same 50 or so fish thatI've already come across multiple times.

And the only thing that I've been able to do other than keep trying different fish pairs is to just sell the duplicates off as soon as I can and act like I never saw them. lol
HTH
-mm

#9586 - 06/01/05 06:06 AM Re: Any Special Question To Ask
treefern Offline
Guru

Loc: Adelaide, Australia
OK, I have been trying to document the results of my pairings, and haven't found different couplings up to now for the same fish....but then I probably haven't discovered enough breeds yet

hmmmm I wonder if this could be related to the many breedings that I make that result in no baby fish at all!! Or could this just be due to full fish tanks or my playing with the clock?

#9587 - 06/01/05 10:31 AM Re: Any Special Question To Ask
LadyCFII Administrator Online
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
I have bred every possible fish combination in Fish Tycoon, and there are many, many ways to breed most fish. I think that's why people report getting the same fish over and over, and it's why I initially started tracking my breeding efforts on spreadsheets. It seems to be much harder to randomly breed Magic Fish than it is to randomly breed Magic Plants.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter