Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 92 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#9104 - 04/28/05 07:49 PM what do i need to do to unlock the hidden boxes?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i was wondering.. the review i read of the game said something along the lines of "hidden boxes now easier than ever to open?" .. is there something i'm supposed to do? or do i just wait for them to open by themselves? thanks for any feedback..

also.. how do i take screenshots.. it's on my treo600

#9105 - 04/28/05 08:18 PM Re: what do i need to do to unlock the hidden boxes?
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
As your pet grows and you take care of it, the bins will become unlocked and you'll be able to use new things with your pet.

Most devices don't come with a built-in screenshot program. There are a number of add-on applications that you can use to take screenshots. Check your favorite Palm OS software supplier for one that has the features and price that suits you.

#9106 - 04/28/05 09:00 PM Re: what do i need to do to unlock the hidden boxes?
Anonymous
Unregistered

thanks.. also.. if i may ask.. my dog otto for some reason doesn't want to sleep in his house.. he is only 2 and he passes out wherever.. i've tried placing the brush or a toy in the house.. he doesn't care.. is this a bad thing? i finally just smacked him when he passed out by his food.. he also doesn't want to sleep.. it says he's tired.. but, he just keeps running around like a fool.. what's the deal?

#9107 - 04/28/05 09:06 PM Re: what do i need to do to unlock the hidden boxes?
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Since he's only 2, he probably has a lot to learn from you. I don't think it will hurt him at all to sleep outside - my pet does and he's fine. I usually just leave him alone when he's tired (or even turn off my Palm), and play with him a lot when he's awake!

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter