Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 130 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#115648 - 01/06/08 05:40 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Sjarko]
Becca123 Offline
Guru

Loc: In a happy place =D
My villagers got stuck in the woodpile once.
And a villager improved at healing a dead person!

Oh and also a kid got a shell and put it in the research hut, but i never saw it again. I guess is bad luck.
I keep putting my kids on collectables and they don't see them.

at the useless villagers who give up hope and stop working

Edited by LadyCFII (01/06/08 02:26 PM)

#116387 - 01/12/08 05:44 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: FishyFrances]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
I tabbed over to my game, and I look up to see Akio going indoors with Bes AND Thema. They were just rounding the corner into the hut. They go indoors, and Bes comes out first, then Akio - "Running Away". I just about died laughing.

#116399 - 01/12/08 09:35 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: eyeshigh]
Rainbowlady333 Offline
Expert

Loc: MA
Just today I had a funny experience as well with the "lovely hut" ... one of my builders hustled to it and went inside ... with no one else!! I heard the kiss, tried to find out who was going, and I couldn't find his partner anywhere!!! I thought maybe it was one of my elder ladies even if I didn't have them set directly on parenting, and are pretty slow getting there, but they still frequent the hut occasionally -- but no one came!!

Genetic wise, two of my villagers, both blonde, the male with curly blond hair, and the woman with coiffed blonde hair, gave birth to triplet boys, all with black hair, and all wearing the same outfits. Hmmm ... is he the STEPdad? LOL

#116652 - 01/14/08 05:50 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Rainbowlady333]
hurrihottie Offline
Expert

i had one of my nursing moms....in her pic was carrying a fish...then the fish turned bk into a baby..lol

#116654 - 01/14/08 07:29 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: hurrihottie]
Rainbowlady333 Offline
Expert

Loc: MA
I got the dragonfly event --- shooed them off and got attacked by mosquitors ... oooh lots of healing practice for the healers when people got sick ... funny thing though ... there were CHILDREN FOLLOWING ALONGSIDE THE HEALERS .... and the message on them when clicked on was "LEARNING LESSONS!!!"

Anybody got that one yet? I haven't seen a post.

Also, I find it amusing when they go and complain, argue, or praise ... always they walk fast, and always to a totem!! Particularly, the ones I have set at the top of the hospital. Does it matter what the totem is? I think it is the red one with its tongue out I see them at. Who are they talking TO? The ancestors? LOL

Also, during an event that requires healing, I find my healers pacing back and forth ON TOP of the hospital, not below it where all the sick villagers go ... sometimes I have to move them to the front (but not TOO close, or else they'll start trying to "fix the hut" LOL).

#116662 - 01/14/08 10:41 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Rainbowlady333]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Originally Posted By: Rainbowlady333
I got the dragonfly event --- shooed them off and got attacked by mosquitors ... oooh lots of healing practice for the healers when people got sick ... funny thing though ... there were CHILDREN FOLLOWING ALONGSIDE THE HEALERS .... and the message on them when clicked on was "LEARNING LESSONS!!!"
I think it's because your doctor was "teaching children" in spite of "healing" them when you put him near a kid!! \:D
Originally Posted By: Rainbowlady333
Also, during an event that requires healing, I find my healers pacing back and forth ON TOP of the hospital, not below it where all the sick villagers go ... sometimes I have to move them to the front (but not TOO close, or else they'll start trying to "fix the hut" LOL).
Yes, there is "glitch" here! The doctors and also the builders got stuck on the top of the hospital!!

#116668 - 01/14/08 04:48 PM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: laurence]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Florida
I;ve had a "Nursing of the Dead" Dead woman still nursing \:D

I lost the screen shot tho

#116670 - 01/14/08 04:51 PM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Rainbowlady333]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
there were CHILDREN FOLLOWING ALONGSIDE THE HEALERS .... and the message on them when clicked on was "LEARNING LESSONS!!!"

If you accidentally dropped a healer with at least adept parenting skills on a kid who wasn't sick, or had just been healed, they'd have started to teach them and a number of kids would have have gathered for the lesson. If you interrupted the healer by dropping him/her on another villager to carry on healing, the kids would still be "learning", even though no-one was doing any teaching. \:D

#116672 - 01/14/08 05:42 PM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: laurence]
swedane Offline
Master

Loc: BC. CANADA
RE: Kids & healing
You can quite easily teach the children to heal, in both VV-1 & VV-2! Just drop them onto any sick villager and they'll do their stuff! You might have to drop them a couple of times till they get the idea!

#116687 - 01/14/08 07:20 PM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: swedane]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Any villager, of any age, can heal (apart from the nursing mothers). Also, even if a villager is sick they can still heal another villager. I've found that useful when I've had an epidemic caused by an event or the gong. Often the doctor/s are sick as well so I'll grab the nearest villager to heal the doctor first, then the doctor can return the compliment.

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter