Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 135 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#93882 - 09/08/07 05:53 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Lailai]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
You may grab a kid to heal your doctor. At the beginning he says no but if you insist he'll be able to do it!

(PS: I love your penguin avatar!! \:\) )

#94037 - 09/08/07 05:07 PM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Hibernate019]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
Originally Posted By: Hibernate019
Past days, one of the pregnant woman (in VV2) became sick and the baby turned into a bowl! \:D

she was hallucinating! you were seeing what she was seeing!

#98750 - 09/25/07 07:53 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Sjarko]
Rainbowlady333 Offline
Expert

Loc: MA
Villagers have learned how to fish with a fishing pole ... don't know why, but some have decided to stand at the shore instead of getting their feet wet ... LOL ...

Also, as well as catching fish, they can find CRABS! It is now regular part of the teaching of children in my tribe -- many times I have seen a crab brought forth from the science hut by a teacher to show the children.

Some of the funniest moments is when I saw someone teaching ... to NO ONE!! just wandering around with the message "teaching" ...

Also, one of my villagers, set to healer, walked into the OCEAN with a basket of clothes, and came out with a fish. Trying to do two things at once I guess!!

I've also had a male villager set to parenting go and kiss two or three ladies, and they all proceed to the lovely hut together LOL ;\)

#98979 - 09/26/07 07:26 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Rainbowlady333]
Damballah Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Somewhere in time....
Several of my villagers always get caught between the hut above and to the left of the hospital and the sewing hut while exercizing. They always are carrying rocks with them, rushing back and forth until they are "rescued". Sometimes when the children gather in ranks near the science hut it will say something like "Attending Lessons", but rarely is there a teacher present. The teaching seems to take place while someone is wandering about the place, and no one seems to be listening. Must be frustrating...but that's usually the case...ask a teacher! \:D

#99111 - 09/26/07 11:00 PM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Damballah]
Diversity Offline
Expert

Loc: Kentucky
Mine take spells where they will be prasing, telling a joke, chatting or or whatever and walk up sideways on the cliff above the pond and then walk off it getting "caught hanging there" in mid air trying to walk and still doing what ever it was they were doing.

#99262 - 09/27/07 10:56 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Diversity]
cindy_boowitch Offline

Loc: Vermont
left mine on all nite, we i got to it this morning Safari walked into the babies hut by herself and came out with a kid.

then i noticed my population was up 4 kids all with different mothers

wonder if that was happening all nite

#99334 - 09/27/07 07:45 PM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: cindy_boowitch]
Rainbowlady333 Offline
Expert

Loc: MA
I've found more than a few who have chosen to complain to one of the totems ... don't know how they decided which one to go to unless it is in the correct position, but it is always the same totem ... what did that EE (who has since passed away) do to deserve their frustrational vents? LOL

#99731 - 09/29/07 03:15 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Rainbowlady333]
Damballah Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Somewhere in time....
I often wonder why farmers carry laundry into the sea, scientists take it to the lab table, and some just wander down the beach with it in hand, and sit down and "relax at the beach".

#102872 - 10/14/07 03:37 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Lailai]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

Loc: San Diego, CA USA
They are spear fishing!

#115636 - 01/06/08 04:02 AM Re: Funny moments in Virtual Villagers [Re: Hibernate019]
BronL Offline

I just had the same thing happen - sick nursing woman holding a bowl of food. I thought "no argument here!" Then when she was healed, hey presto! the food turned back into a baby.

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter