Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 9 of 18 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#75603 - 06/11/07 06:07 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: Tmac]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
howw on earth do you get her to sit still for pictures?

#75605 - 06/11/07 06:13 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: eyeshigh]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Maggie and I are working very hard on her manners. I tell her to sit and stay, and she does (mostly).

We have a wonderful trainer that teaches me how to train her gently and effectively, and it is working beautifully. When it's time to eat, she sits down, waits for me to put her food bowl down and give her permission before she starts eating. She's becoming a very polite puppy. \:\)

#75609 - 06/11/07 06:20 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: LadyCFII]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

wow

our dogs would knock out of the way to get their food

and when they saw a camera they went nuts

but Gus and Jorge (i do miss them both) never responded well to training

Jorge just looked at you like you were an idiot when you tried to train him, and Gus...well...lets just say he was a very special dog..he would sit (rear end on the ground for an average of 3.4 seconds), and shake (one paw, and then the other, sometimes not getting the first on the floor before trying to lift the other), and speak (loud, repeatedly), and fetch (but not return) and he loved getting our newpaper (and the neighboor's to the left, the one across the street, and neighboor's two doors down on the right)

and Gus woud take a sandwich right out of your hand if you were not careful

Jorge on the other hand prefered atealing pizza, once slice at a time from the box when your back was turned, and corn on the cob (he got every kernel, and never ate the cob)

#75624 - 06/11/07 07:05 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: eyeshigh]
Unicorn

You have to admit, Jorge displayed some raw talent there!

#75627 - 06/11/07 08:06 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: LadyCFII]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

no one ever beleived it until they would see him do it

Jorge was a smart puppy

I'm not sure I ever want another dog after that

the vet was joking today that no other dog could live up to our legendary dogs, Gus and Jorge

they have as many stories as we do about the babies

Jamie, the receptionist called Gus, King Gus, because every time we brought him in, we had to roll out the red carpet, literally

he couldn't walk on their tile floors without slipping, so we would have to bring a rug and roll it out for him to walk on, and roll it up and take it with us when he was done

she said the first time she saw that she nearly died because he just stood outside the door, waiting for the carpet to be rolled out

#76007 - 06/13/07 02:03 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: eyeshigh]
Unicorn

Could Jorge do this? I took this picture of Maggie in my office last night.

Attachments
1658-ExecutiveMaggie.jpg

#76014 - 06/13/07 02:30 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: LadyCFII]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
Not only is Maggie a looker but she is extremely organized. Look at how neat the office is.

#76030 - 06/13/07 04:20 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: QuickStorm]
Terina Offline
Master

Loc: BC Canada
LOL ohh how cute, shes so pretty, quite the good looking young lady, your gonna have to buy a gun to ward off them icky males LOL.

Their only slightly different from kids.

#76065 - 06/13/07 06:40 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: Terina]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

ooh, Jorge was decidedly less neat than that! and he never really liked chairs, didn't see the point i suppose when he could get up on the couch for a snooze.

seeing your new baby almost makes me want another dog.

#76075 - 06/13/07 07:05 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: eyeshigh]
Unicorn

Shall I keep posting adorable little pics until you cave??? <evil grin>

Page 9 of 18 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter