Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#75997 - 06/13/07 01:35 PM Re: Development of Fish Tycoon for Nintendo DS [Re: TheVillageIdiot]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
I don't mind buying a new game system (right now we have GameCube); it just the cost of getting a library of games. We were looking to possibly buy Wii for a Christmas Gift this year. But, I really like LDW and like to support them.

Yes, I like the games you produce but I really appreciate the fact that you have these forums for help and assistance. I'm not a supergamer, I like games that are casual and relaxing. With the forums, you, LDW, are always available to help with tech problems; and, the guides are great for people who really want to know more.

#76002 - 06/13/07 01:47 PM Re: Development of Fish Tycoon for Nintendo DS [Re: QuickStorm]
TheVillageIdiot Offline
Sage

Loc: Island of Isola
FYI Margi, the DS is a handheld game and not a consol game.

I would highly recommend the Wii. We have one, and where as the graphics are not as good as the PSP3, the Wii is still alot more fun to play.

I can't wait for this to come out, as now I have to fight the boys for my HP iPaq, for all the games I have on it. Hopefully, this will help get my iPaq back a little more often. \:\)

#76013 - 06/13/07 02:29 PM Re: Development of Fish Tycoon for Nintendo DS [Re: TheVillageIdiot]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Warren, do you mean those little Gameboys? If so, we have two of them -- one for the niece, one for the nephew.

We also have the adapter to play Gameboy games on the GameCube.

#76017 - 06/13/07 02:33 PM Re: Development of Fish Tycoon for Nintendo DS [Re: QuickStorm]
TheVillageIdiot Offline
Sage

Loc: Island of Isola
Close, it is the next generation of Gameboys. It has a touch pad similar to the Palm device, as well as another screen. They are about twice the size of a gameboy. I'm not sure if there is a way to play DS games on the game cube like there is for the gameboy, but there could be. We also have the cable to play gameboy games on the cube, but we do not have one for the DS.

Here is the link to the DS.

#76021 - 06/13/07 03:09 PM Re: Development of Fish Tycoon for Nintendo DS [Re: TheVillageIdiot]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: England, U.K
Congratulations!!

#76022 - 06/13/07 03:22 PM Re: Development of Fish Tycoon for Nintendo DS [Re: TheVillageIdiot]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

I think the DS might be a great Christmas present for the nephew who is 11. It's a shame his birthday is in February.

I'm going to do more research on it. Thanks Warren.

#76053 - 06/13/07 05:32 PM Re: Development of Fish Tycoon for Nintendo DS [Re: QuickStorm]
Arthur Administrator Offline
Lead Designer

Loc: San Francisco
The price on the DS has come way down...I think they are around $100 now, no?

It has very innovative titles, so we're happy to be among them.

#76059 - 06/13/07 06:02 PM Re: Development of Fish Tycoon for Nintendo DS [Re: Arthur]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Warren/Arthur, I wrote an email to Nintendo to see if there were adapaters for GameCube or if they play to do so in the future.

Anyway, I think this might be a good gift, providing he can be good. LOL

The niece is already cutting her Christmas list, she wanted a new cellphone with the bluetooth ear adapter. Thought to myself, I like that and I'll get it. Now, the poor girl is grounded and the cell phone bill came in -- she not only used all the monthly minutes, used all the rollover and still had over $130 in excess calls. Needless to say, auntie isn't too happy with the bill. Thinking of going back to pay-as-you go for her!

#76170 - 06/14/07 06:52 AM Re: Development of Fish Tycoon for Nintendo DS [Re: Kasey323.ink]
Nemyar Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Kasey323.ink
Do you mean you lost the stylus, Nemyar? I'll be happy because I've got the old DS and the white DS Lite! And has anyone noticed the little hand right in the corner of the FT DS game cover?

Thank But No Thank. I aleady make my own stylus and it work very well. And Yeah I saw it too.

#76208 - 06/14/07 05:25 PM Re: Development of Fish Tycoon for Nintendo DS [Re: Nemyar]
Carla Administrator Offline
Executive Producer

Loc: Italy
This from an article on Eurogamer.com

As well as version-specific controls, the DS release also promises over 750 fish - nearly twice as many as on the PC - along with 3D environments, new tank decorations, and four speed options

If you want to read the article here is the link:
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=77664

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  LadyCFII, MissKathy, Rockmower, Xay 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter