Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 190 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#73778 - 05/26/07 10:49 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: MochaJew]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

Loc: San Diego, CA USA
I have totems above graveyard they go behind them and chat, argue, tell jokes, wait for someone, complain...you cannot even see them and it seems as soon as the first message comes up it will go to nothing / or something else....look away and they go back behind them.....creepy sort-a....

#74154 - 06/02/07 02:24 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
Mom13 Offline

Loc: Florida
Hi,
I am a newbie and enjoy both games..Just want to say my villagers talk to the totem..and its always to the same one..lol.No matter where they are they start walking fast and stand behind the totem.Either complaining,argueing,telling a story etc..anyone else have this?I dont mind I think its cute.

#74165 - 06/02/07 11:45 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: blue_koka]
PurrfectPeach Offline
Adviser

Loc: USA
Blue_Koka, about your rock-lovin' builder - does the % completed or her skill level increase at all while she's romancing the stone? Just curious. \:\)

#74167 - 06/02/07 11:48 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: babytee]
PurrfectPeach Offline
Adviser

Loc: USA
I agree, Kathryn, that was the funniest post in the thread, hands down! \:\)

#74486 - 06/05/07 02:35 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: poottersmama]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

Loc: San Diego, CA USA
I just opened my VV2 game and I saw something really strange.........When I had ended it last all were alive! I know that when our little companions pass on and we are not there that they lay there and are walked on until we come back...... I had until moments ago, assumed (I know....lol) that all were laying there decomposing until our return? However, opening the game I went to the gong and there was 7 villagers leaving the gong... (nothing strange there) looking at them they were all running away from the gong straight towards the research shack.... well except they were all running that was alittle weird.....but that thought left because it was then I noticed each villager was carring a skelton......about then I went and clicked on the farthest from the gong it told mehis name, his job but said nothing.....he got to the shack and turned as they do to go around and he rounded the corner the skelton was gone????????????????????????? Each in turn followed the same path dropping their skeltons at the back left corner of research shack. they then causally walked to thw pond or cooled their feet relaxed on the beach, etc....... Are our villagers preforming sacarifices???????

#74510 - 06/05/07 02:10 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Mom13]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Yes....for me it is creepy. It appears that it is the first Totem pole and done only after the his or her death. My last tribe was over 200 years old and the villagers would still come to Cain's Totem, the first elder of the tribe. And no matter where I moved his totem pole, the villagers would go there. Personaly, I would like to see them talk to each other.

#76248 - 06/14/07 07:08 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: MochaJew]
anasha Offline

Loc: Davey Jones Locker
I have alot of wierd things in my tribe so this thread put me at ease somewhat.

1)One of my residents is a skeleton, I don't know why but one day I went on he was normal and then the next he was a skeleton.
2)One of my village women keeps stealing the men and in 2 accounts they were women
3)One of my village when goes indoors by herself and twice she got pregnant.
4)My oldest guy breed with a 15 year old
5)I tried to breed one of my villagers and now all she does is run away except from the cactus.
6)And I dunno has anyone else seen this? But I have VV1 and I've never personally seen it myself but my sister also plays and once I was in the room with her and she kept clicking at the boulder because she claimed to see eyes staring from there. She's seen it more than once to. So I'm wondering if that is normal?

#76252 - 06/14/07 07:14 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do *DELETED* [Re: anasha]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: England, U.K
It is normal to see eyes at the cave every now again.

Edited by keza ere 07 (06/14/07 07:17 PM)

#76253 - 06/14/07 07:15 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Keza132]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
when villagers appear to go indoors by themselves it is generally because they have kissed someone a lot slower (or faster) than they are, and they don't end up at the hut at the same time

#76256 - 06/14/07 07:18 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: eyeshigh]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: England, U.K
I find that if you disturb a couple "kissing" and u move the male away. The female will go indoors by herself and possibly come out pregnant.

Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter