Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 74 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#73091 - 05/18/07 11:30 PM Does beating on the drum by the School...
Prrkitty Offline

Loc: Oregon
... increase the education of any children in the village? I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered somewhere else but after looking thru several pages of the VV1 areas of cussin/discussion I decided to just ask anyway.

This is my first post in the forums. Many thanks to the developers/software engineers/programmers of the VV game for such an enjoyable experience and game. When money settles down for hubby and myself I hope to buy the second game in the VV series.

I can't deny, though, that when villagers "shake their head" no when I'm trying to get them to do something specific it makes me want to smack 'em into submission <soft chuckle>.

#73092 - 05/18/07 11:32 PM Re: Does beating on the drum by the School... [Re: Prrkitty]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
[quote=Prrkitty
I can't deny, though, that when villagers "shake their head" no when I'm trying to get them to do something specific it makes me want to smack 'em into submission <soft chuckle>.

[/quote]

i think we all feel that way!!! and welcome to the forums!

when you click the drum by the school it calls the children to assemble, but it does not give them any skills

#73093 - 05/18/07 11:44 PM Re: Does beating on the drum by the School... [Re: eyeshigh]
Prrkitty Offline

Thank you very much for your answer \:\)

Guess I'll just let 'em be kids and quit calling them to school. Seems anymore kids (even in real life) aren't given enough time to be kids before we have 'em all heading to some school or some form of education.

#73095 - 05/18/07 11:47 PM Re: Does beating on the drum by the School... [Re: Prrkitty]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
its useful for getting them together for a mass picking of mushies, or for keeping the gc from attending his own parties

and sometimes the lil guys get in the way of things you are trying to do, so its nice to be able to call them away

#73096 - 05/18/07 11:49 PM Re: Does beating on the drum by the School... [Re: Prrkitty]
sfrose Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Welcome, Prrkitty! You'll find as you play the game that there are a few reasons why you may want to call the kids to the school. Nothing that can be consider a spoiler, but sometimes you'll want an easy of finding the kids, or just get them from being underfoot. ;\)

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie

#73190 - 05/20/07 02:00 AM Re: Does beating on the drum by the School... [Re: sfrose]
Prrkitty Offline

Thanks for the advice y'all \:\) It's muchly appreciated.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter