Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 124 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 19 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#72598 - 05/13/07 02:46 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Loc: Portugal
I had a child standing near the love hut. there was an adult waiting for someeone. When I mated her, they went inside. The funny thing was, the childhad a message waiting for someone. I thought he was sick, but I think he was just copying the adults.

#72602 - 05/13/07 03:06 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: colourmehappy]
McKittyKat55 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: America's Dairyland
LOL! \:\)

#72613 - 05/13/07 04:14 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: preacherswife]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Loc: Portugal
I see your expert, I was wondering if yoy could answer a question for me. My golden child got sick, so I made sure he was heald. I was wondering, if he had died, would I've been able to get another one? Hope you'll answer.

#72614 - 05/13/07 04:36 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: colourmehappy]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
If the GC dies, you will not be able to replace him.

#72654 - 05/14/07 05:12 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: LadyCFII]
Britney Offline
Master

Loc: Tumblr
i one time had a villager bury a body for an hour, but there was no body

#73724 - 05/25/07 09:22 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: poottersmama]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

Loc: San Diego, CA USA
I moved my totems over by the coconut trees and now my villagers circle the tree closest to the gong and complain/argue (by themselves) and tell jokes..........

#73742 - 05/25/07 11:10 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: poottersmama]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

Loc: San Diego, CA USA
I just realized (I know De De De) that the villagers react to the totems differently depending on where they are placed around the island........I think? Has anyone else noticed this?

#73746 - 05/25/07 11:33 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Mine just occured a few days ago. I have a villager who has fallen in with two of the young women. The problem? The one doing the chasing is also a woman. One of the young women is still alive (the crops failed and all but one died). But it made for some interesting momnets.

#73749 - 05/26/07 12:06 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

This was from an old tribe;
two of my favorite villagers, the couple I "married" were hanging out in the hut doorway, necking! Then, I heard the "smooch" and there was baby number six. It seems "Elana" and "Dovid" found each other without my help.
Another couple Cain and Zen were having marriage problems. I found Cain heading off with Honey to the hut, when Zen came along, got in between them both and gave them a piece of her mind. I couldn't Cain and Zen to mate after that. So we had our first Villige Divorce. Cain married his preggiers Honey and Zen found happniess with Eli. Zen had nine babies with Eli. Eli died right after baby number appeared and I believe I saw a smile on his face.

Upate; Interesting, it is has happened on VV2 as well. It seem that Nina and Bear (now adults) followed each other about. I had to be careful who I send to get mushoon. For Bear was so gone for Nina, even at nine years old, whenever I send him for a mushroom, butterfly, pebble, beetle or seashell, instead of taking it to the food bin or the hut, he would take it to Nina and drop it at her feet. Thee two were of no use to me until they were 14 and even then their young love caused problems! They were always at the pond or walking along the beach. I have a picture of them kissing in the village square; without MY HELP!
I'm surprise they only have one baby.

Edited by MochaJew (05/26/07 12:06 AM)

#73750 - 05/26/07 12:09 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: poottersmama]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

My villagers actually "talk" to one of the totems (complain, argue, praise, etc) Anyone see this?

Page 8 of 19 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter