Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 93 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 18 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#71582 - 05/03/07 05:24 PM Re: LadyCFII [Re: Carla]
Yahya Offline
Trainee

LadyCFII,

Your new puppy is adorable. May I ask what breed she is, we too just lost our Abby? I'll post a picture soon. And while we can never replace her we do want another dog. We have really never been without a dog so it is very difficult. Not sure what kind we want but looking at different breeds. Abby was a Collie. I am not sure how old Abby was because someone left her on the side of the road, my friend picked her up and we took her in as a family member. She was approximately 2-3 years when she was found. I just couldn't see having her go to a shelter because we know what they do to animals in those places. We also had a Catahoula Ker with blue eyes (her name was Buzz), who was 15 years when she died. I was devastated when she died. The Vet said that was very old for a dog, which at the time I didn't realize.
I am leaning towards either a Cocker Spaniel, or Irish Setter this time. We may look at adoption too since there are so many dogs without homes. Just not sure.

Anyways have fun with your new baby, she really is a Cutie!

Yahya

#71584 - 05/03/07 05:25 PM Re: LadyCFII [Re: Grann]
Kasey323.ink Offline
Plant Tycoon Millionaire

Sooooooo cute, LadyCFII!!! By the way, Maggie is one of my mum's names!! LOL.

#71588 - 05/03/07 05:36 PM Re: LadyCFII [Re: Kasey323.ink]
harry210 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Scotland
I agree she is adorable, is she a labrador retrevier?

Our pup Harry has just turned six months, I wish we had been brave enough to get another dog sooner we were seven years without. We have four cats and they are fantastic but not the same as a wee dog.

I wish you and Maggie many happy years together, I am sure she will have a gaurdian angel called Mysti watching over her...

Keep on playin.....

#71605 - 05/03/07 08:18 PM Re: LadyCFII [Re: LadyCFII]
tibicar Offline
Trainee

Loc: Morecambe, UK
I send my condolences as well.
Have been away a couple of days and only just noticed the change in avatar.
Rachel

#71614 - 05/03/07 08:42 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: Yahya]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Maggie is a Golden Retriever. My husband chose that breed because Golden Retrievers are such excellent family dogs - they are wonderful companions and great with small children (like my 3 young grandsons, who live next door). She will probably grow to be about the same size that Mysti was: 60 pounds or so. We both agreed that we should have another dog, and I'm actually glad that he decided to start looking. I probably would have waited too long, and I think that would have been a mistake. \:\) Maggie has already become very attached to me, and (of course) has snuggled her way into my heart, to start taking her place alongside Mysti.

Mysti's brother, Kodi, is my grandsons' dog, and although he is old (as was Mysti), he is still doing reasonably well. Once he joins his sister, Maggie will be the only dog in the family, since my son and his wife plan to get fishies next. \:D

#71616 - 05/03/07 09:30 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: LadyCFII]
McKittyKat55 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: America's Dairyland
awwwwww! Maggie is really cute! \:\)

#71683 - 05/04/07 03:27 AM Re: LadyCFII [Re: LadyCFII]
Zia Offline
Expert

Wow what a cuddly-poo! Congrats! She's darling!!!

#71686 - 05/04/07 03:55 AM Re: LadyCFII [Re: Zia]
blue_koka Offline
Consigliere

LadyCFII I have been posting all day. I have been away from the forum for awhile and didn't know that you had lost your dog Mysti. We have a dog named Duke who is so much part of our family that we can't even bare to think of him leaving us. He is now 16 years old. You would never know it he is still so playful,but he can no longer hear.
I have a black cat named ash who is a year and a mini pincher named kokakola who is 6.And I never could understand anyone who cried over losing an animal before.Because they have actually had funerals for thier pets.
But a couple of years ago we had a mini pincher named chandie.She was the cutest and the sweetest little thing who was hit by a hit and run driver.I never felt such a loss in my life.And my other animals I feel the same about.
So you have my most deepest sympathy.And even though your new puppy won't take mystis place,there is always room for more.So again I am so sorry for your loss.

#71693 - 05/04/07 04:14 AM Re: LadyCFII [Re: Grann]
Magick Offline
Adviser

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
My condolences on the loss of your beautiful baby Mysti. But also congratulations on the new addition to your family. Maggie is gorgeous and I'm sure that she will bring you many years of new and wonderful experiences \:\)

#71714 - 05/04/07 11:27 AM Re: LadyCFII [Re: Magick]
tibicar Offline
Trainee

Loc: Morecambe, UK
Maggie is gorgeous, and I am sure she will bring years of happiness which is what Mysti would want for you. \:\)

Page 6 of 18 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter