Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 133 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 7 of 19 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#71023 - 04/28/07 04:22 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
sloguy1 Offline

Loc: Central Ca.
Hello everyone,
Thought I was finished with vv1, but remembered I hadn't found that something unusual. While working on that I got one of the kids to work. The little tyke worked at the speed of a runner adult! Being so short the kid didn't have to squat down like the adults and really helped solve one of the puzzles. On a sad note, I killed a baby! I sware it was a accident. I didn't know you could kill a villager. Has this happened to anyone? No, I didn't mess the the programing. I didn't tell how this happened so that others could look for it themselves.

#71508 - 05/02/07 11:13 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: poottersmama]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

Loc: San Diego, CA USA
I have adults nowthat go over to where the children answer the call ad stand by themselves and argue or complain......tell jokes.....and embrace.....all alone mind you.......4 of them sit on each other but all feel a little lonely!

#71890 - 05/05/07 04:47 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
kissy06 Offline
Expert

Loc: Christiansburg VA
My Doctor is constantly doing goofy stuff. He'll eat/swim in/ embrace/and complain to the cactus! I just caught him exersizing while sitting down. Sit ups, you think? \:\)

#71895 - 05/05/07 05:53 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Awesomeful Offline
Adviser

One of my villagers said she was "curious about the rock", but she was standing by the cactus holding a bowl of water

#71896 - 05/05/07 05:54 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Awesomeful]
Awesomeful Offline
Adviser

Mine excersize sitting down, too. Tough workout, don't you think?

#72523 - 05/12/07 06:34 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: bajantara]
babytee Offline
Adviser

sorry to respond so late but , I am glad I made your day. Now I have something else for you. I now have 2 women go into the hut while trying to mate, the funny part of all this is: the male villager just stood outside the hut looking. I was praying he would go in and break up the affair among the 2 women, he then turned and shook is little head, and so no. I lol so hard, my tummy hurt. My hubby was intrested in what the 2 females were doing, he made me get up from the game and took over. The sad part of this story is, the feamles would not get with any male on the island. So I guess the next time I logg on, I will see a rainbow flag...... I love LDW

#72525 - 05/12/07 06:43 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: 2fun]
babytee Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: 2fun
Okay, I know you are NEVER going to believe me but I have been DYING to share this…

Firstly 5 minutes into a new game I killed someone (NOT GOOD) he was named after my brother, he tasted something he should not have and -Never felt better in his whole life- the screen said he was running around but to my dismay he was a skeleton lying beside the well. Because the game had just begun we had no place to bury him so for days he has been lying near the well -decomposing-. Then it got weird!!!

I have to pause the game when I am not actively playing (another long story). Upon opening the game one day I find, to my great surprise, my brothers decomposing body STANDING at the research table researching. I un-paused the game and he stayed at the table. It was bizarre. But that is not all. The next day when I opened up the game he was in the SE corner and the screen said that he was -curious about the ruins-. It was as if he was still with us just in skeleton mode. I found it quite funny and was very excited to see where he ended up each day but to my great dismay HE HAS VANISHED!

No body, no grave, no proof he was EVER in existence. When I check my game stats I have 0 villagers buried. He is gone and I have to say it makes me a little less sad to not have to walk over him all the time as we did before, but still this is very strange to me. I do not see where this has happened with anyone else. I must assume that his body has finished decomposing and he is now in spirit form roaming the island. Now if only he would HELP us get tech points. LOL

TRUE STORY
I belive you, I have 2 female villagers who refuses to be with any male on the Island. I will try to mate them with the men, the two females will walk off together to the hut, and the male will stand outside the hut. When I try to force him mate with the females coming out, he will respond by saying no. I guess its not true with the saying: all men would love to be with two women at once.......go figure... now thats strange

#72531 - 05/12/07 06:52 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: babytee]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Any time you mate villagers, they will walk into the hut (if you don't stop them). Since you put both females with the male, they went into the hut. Since the male didn't go in, he is probably the alpha male and was interrupted by the intentions of another villager. Have you actually selected him and watched to see what his action is when he's standing there?

#72569 - 05/13/07 03:32 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: LadyCFII]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

Loc: San Diego, CA USA
I now have a master builder that does everything while holding his laundry.
I HAVE ONE VILLAGE THAT WHEN i SIGN BACK ON THEY ALL COME OUT OF THE POND OR THE OCEAN.

Edited by poottersmama (05/13/07 08:51 AM)

#72594 - 05/13/07 02:21 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Loc: Portugal
I had a villager burying the dead, he decided to take the person for a swim before burying them. They also take their washing for a swim, save the washing I suppose. I think it's funny, when they run away from some one making advances to them, then they go back for more.

Page 7 of 19 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter