Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 169 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 19 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#67960 - 03/30/07 12:10 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: MochaJew]
Fawn Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
I just had a couple of good ones... One of my villagers was in the algea-ridden water so I checked to see what she was doing. It said "Changing the baby". Into what?!?!?! The other one was I have a village of 12 (new game) of which only 2 are females. Both are nursing so imagine my suprise when I heard the kissing sound. I looked but didn't find any males heading for the love shack though...

#68826 - 04/06/07 07:58 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
Umineko Otaku Offline

i put my gc in the garden. he was enjoying it but was at the berry bush meditating. I put another villager in there and she too went to the berry bush yet ENJOYING THE GARDEN!!! awkward

Edited by isolakitten (04/06/07 11:16 PM)

#68871 - 04/07/07 09:18 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: kanona29]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

Loc: San Diego, CA USA
My pregnant mothers would sit on the skeletons before I had put up the graveyard. Then they would also embrace them before they would bury them once I did get the grave yard up.

#68875 - 04/07/07 11:19 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
tuse Offline
Trainee

I had one of my Master Farmers walking around with her food basket and then sat down to "enjoy the pond" I just figured she was having a picnic !!!

thanks for such a great game!!

#69028 - 04/08/07 06:37 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Kazb Offline

Loc: Scotland, Edinburgh
I am just new to the game and forum soooo i am looking forward to seeing my guys do some crazy stuff

#70407 - 04/21/07 08:08 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Aszliah Danae]
mrsbeast Offline
Trainee

one of my villagers died today, the 1st death after i finished the game (5 original villagers died even before i solved all the puzzles), he was 21, an adept farmer, died from eating a berry that turned out to be a poisonous egg. he was the only one who died in that event but when he was picked up to be buried, many villagers near him (about 20 villagers, more or less) were all carrying skeletons to the cemetery, i mean, each of them were carrying skeletons! i looked at my population counter to make sure about the number of deaths, but it was 89 (i had the maximum population of 90 before he died), meaning only one died. and after the people dropped the skeletons they were carrying in the cemetery, there was only one tomb created. strange huh!

#70447 - 04/22/07 05:24 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Makalapa]
babytee Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: Makalapa
How about: Villager is fishing. He's all by himself in the water. Suddenly, instead of "fishing" his description line says "embracing". Embracing what? The fish? What a perv!
-- Kathryn C
PS Hey, I suppose he could catch crabs this way, as he's a master farmer!
..that was too funny... thanks for making my day... i hope the doc can cure his crabs

#70457 - 04/22/07 11:59 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
salazar Offline

washing baby but the girl was very far away from the lagoon

#71013 - 04/27/07 11:10 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
2fun Offline

Okay, I know you are NEVER going to believe me but I have been DYING to share this…

Firstly 5 minutes into a new game I killed someone (NOT GOOD) he was named after my brother, he tasted something he should not have and -Never felt better in his whole life- the screen said he was running around but to my dismay he was a skeleton lying beside the well. Because the game had just begun we had no place to bury him so for days he has been lying near the well -decomposing-. Then it got weird!!!

I have to pause the game when I am not actively playing (another long story). Upon opening the game one day I find, to my great surprise, my brothers decomposing body STANDING at the research table researching. I un-paused the game and he stayed at the table. It was bizarre. But that is not all. The next day when I opened up the game he was in the SE corner and the screen said that he was -curious about the ruins-. It was as if he was still with us just in skeleton mode. I found it quite funny and was very excited to see where he ended up each day but to my great dismay HE HAS VANISHED!

No body, no grave, no proof he was EVER in existence. When I check my game stats I have 0 villagers buried. He is gone and I have to say it makes me a little less sad to not have to walk over him all the time as we did before, but still this is very strange to me. I do not see where this has happened with anyone else. I must assume that his body has finished decomposing and he is now in spirit form roaming the island. Now if only he would HELP us get tech points. LOL

TRUE STORY

#71015 - 04/27/07 11:24 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: 2fun]
McKittyKat55 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: America's Dairyland
omg if that is true...o m g

Edited by McKittyKat55 (04/27/07 11:25 PM)

Page 6 of 19 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter