Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 97 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 17 of 51 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 >
Topic Options
#7005 - 08/23/06 07:28 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
Kaimi Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Southern Coast of Isola
Hey was wondering.... can we convert the school into a gymnasium... with the amount of exercising my villagers do on a daily basis would be cool .. not to mention the kids hardly use the building as is... class in the front yard... lets put that building to use... I got some nursing mothers that would love to get on a stairmaster after they are done weaning their brats .. and those joggers running around the island?? well they have run the same path for so long we have ruts in the ground and that is just a safety hazard .. worried one of my elders is gonna trip and break a hip .... dunno if any of my master doctors are capable of performing a hip replacement yet and not really wanting to find out...

#7006 - 08/23/06 09:12 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
TLC Offline

Loc: Western Australia
I would like something to show who is what without having to go into detail all the time eg
1) turning people green when sick
2) putting a white shirt with red cross on healers
3) and please give the elderly a walking stick or something so I dont keep breeding them accidently only to have them and the baby die!

#7007 - 08/24/06 04:56 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
kimmar Offline
Expert

Loc: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
I hope this stuff hasn't been mentioned yet but I'd like to see a counter on the screen showing how long the villagers have been on the island ie year 1 day 1. I'd also like the event to occur more frequently...I'd really like to see all the events within in a single game or at least more than the 2 or 3 per game I've experienced so far. And btw why is the GC always male???

#7008 - 08/24/06 06:05 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
kimmar Offline
Expert

Ooopsie just thought of something else.... I'd like to be able to customize the game a little. I think it would be fun if I could choose how many villagers I start off with and what ages they are. Make my own scenario ie... all kids 14 and under.... or one adult and a bunch of kids ... or just 2 ppl etc.

#7009 - 08/24/06 07:48 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
kimmar Offline
Expert

ok one more thing ( yeah yeah i know i'm demanding.. i'm a chick deal with it :P)... would it be possible to have the mushrooms show up on the map??? it would save my left click finger from getting a cramp lol

#7010 - 08/24/06 10:21 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
butterflyes Offline
Adviser

Loc: BC, Canada
Oh, I love Kimmar's idea about customizing the game. Deciding how many people and what ages to start with would hugely increase the re-play-ability factor. Great idea!

#7011 - 08/25/06 04:10 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Suggestions/Improvements
Spree Offline

Oh, yeah, and speaking of laundry. I've played this game about 40 times. These villagers are OBSESSED with clean laundry. But I've never yet seen a single one TAKE A BATH!!!

#7012 - 08/25/06 04:19 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Suggestions/Improvements
Spree Offline

Most of the text in this thread seems to lead toward the eventuality of a never-ending game. I thought that is what it would be when I first got it for the Palm. I love the game. Admit it folks, it's close to an addiction!!! I would like it to evolve into a never-ending game both for Palm and computer.

ps: Lots more events, situations ect.

#7013 - 08/25/06 04:21 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Suggestions/Improvements
Spree Offline

I would also love to see the response to all this suggesting from the moderator, designers, program writers....

#7014 - 08/25/06 04:57 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Suggestions/Improvements
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Here's one from Arthur (it's in another long thread that has morphed into a general suggestion thread)! We read every one of these posts, even though we don't respond to each and every one.

Page 17 of 51 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter