Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#69778 - 04/15/07 07:50 PM [SPOILERS,SPOILERS]Step by step plan to magic fish
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: England, U.K
hi people just thought that you people out there might want a step-by-step plan to the 7 magic fish of isola.

This really helped me now it's my turn to help you \:\)

Anywayz here it is...

\:\)

#69779 - 04/15/07 07:50 PM Re: [SPOILERS,SPOILERS]Step by step plan to magic fish [Re: Keza132]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

GREENFIN SPOTANUS (MAGIC FISH #1)

You should get this fish right away, after you place your eggs into a tank for the first time and they grow to adulthood.

SPECKLED LEAFFISH (MAGIC FISH #2)

(1) Breed a Twin-Fin Shark with a Twin-Fin Fruitfish. Both of these fish will, at some point, be born in your tank if you regularly buy eggs (the cheapest eggs will usually produce both of these fish).

(2) From Step One, you will get a Twin-Fin Fatfish. Breed the Twin-Fin Fatfish with a Silky Beta. A Silky Beta will, at some point, be born in your tank if you regularly buy eggs (the cheapest eggs will usually produce this fish).

(3) Breed a Twin-Fin Spotanus with a Greenfin Beta. Both of these fish will, at some point, be born in your tank if you regularly buy eggs (the cheapest eggs usually produce both of these fish). **If you can’t get a Greenfin Beta from eggs, breed a Twin-Fin Beta with a Spined Beta in order to get one.

(4) From Step Two and Step Three, you will get a Golden Goldbulb and a Flagged Bananafish. Breed them together to get the Speckled Leaffish – Magical Fish of Sustenance.

You can also can get magic fish number 2 "SPECKLED LEAFFISH" from the unusual eggs.

*Note: DO NOT SELL the Golden Goldbulb, the Silky Beta, the Twin-Fin Fruitfish, the Twin-Fin Spotanus, the Twin-Fin Fatfish, the Twin-Fin Shark, or the Greenfin Beta. You will need all of these for the next magic breedings. You will need only one of each of these breeds. If you have extras, you can sell them.

CRIMSON COMET (MAGIC FISH #3)

(1) Breed a Silky Beta (saved from magic breeding #2) and an Orange Beta. Eggs will eventually produce the Orange Beta (experiment with both the cheapest eggs and the mid-priced eggs).

(2) From Step One, you will get a Pink Beta. Breed the Pink Beta with a Twin-Fin Fruitfish (saved from magic breeding #2).

(3) From Step Two, you will get a Spined Stickfish. Breed the Spined Stickfish with a Golden Goldbulb (saved from magic breeding #2) to get the Crimson Comet – Magical Fish of Curing.

*Note: DO NOT SELL the Orange Beta, the Pink Beta, or the Silky Beta. You should also still have the Twin-Fin Spotanus, the Twin-Fin Fatfish, the Twin-Fin Shark, and the Greenfin Beta from magic breeding #2. You will need all of these breeds for future magic breeding. You will need only one of each of these breeds. If you have extras, you can sell them.

ORIENTAL GOLDBULB (MAGIC FISH #4)

(1) Breed an Orange Beta (saved from magic breeding #3) with a Silky Shark. Eggs will eventually produce a Silky Shark (the cheapest eggs will usually produce this fish).

(2) Breed a Silky Shark (used in Step One) with a Silky Beta (saved from magic breeding #3).

(3) From Step One, you will get a Pink Fruitfish. Breed the Pink Fruitfish with a Silky Shark (used in Steps One and Two).

(4) Breed a Twin-Fin Spotanus (saved from magic breeding #2) and a Twin-Fin Fatfish (saved from magic breeding #2).

(5) From Step Two, you will get a Silky Fruitfish. From Step Three, you will get a Hornet Fatfish. Breed the Silky Fruitfish with the Hornet Fatfish.

(6) From Step Four, you will get a Twin-Fin Stickfish. Breed the Twin-Fin Stickfish with a Greenfin Beta (saved from magic breeding #2).

(7) From Step Five, you will get a Tiger Goldshark. From Step Six, you will get a Flagged Leaffish. Breed the Tiger Goldshark with the Flagged Leaffish to get the Oriental Goldbulb – Magical Fish of Growth.

*Note: DO NOT SELL the Silky Shark, the Pink Fruitfish, the Twin-Fin Stickfish, the Greenfin Beta, the Hornet Fatfish, or the Silky Fruitfish. You should also still have the Twin-Fin Shark from magic breeding #2 and the Pink Beta from magic breeding #3. You will need only one of each of these breeds. If you have extras, you can sell them.

ORANGE SNOOPER (MAGIC FISH #5)

(1) Breed a Silky Shark (saved from magic breeding #4) with a Twin-Fin Stickfish (saved from magic breeding #4).

(2) Breed a Pink Fruitfish (saved from magic breeding #4) with a Pink Beta (saved from magic breeding #3).

(3) Breed a Pink Beta (used in Step Two) with a Greenfin Beta (saved from magic breeding #4).

(4) From Step One, you will get a Golden Goldshark. Breed the Golden Goldshark with a Pink Shark. You should probably get a Pink Shark by purchasing eggs (try the mid-range eggs). **If you cannot get a Pink Shark by purchasing eggs, breed a Silky Shark with an Orange Shark.

(5) From Step Two, you will get a Pink Stickfish. From Step Three, you will get a Golden Beta. Breed the Pink Stickfish with the Golden Beta.

(6) Breed a Silky Shark (used in Step One) with a Silky Fruitfish (saved from magic breeding #4).

(7) From Step Four, you will get a Canary Snout. From Step Five, you will get a Canary Leaffish. Breed the Canary Snout with the Canary Leaffish.

(8) From Step Six, you will get a Silky Fatfish. Breed the Silky Fatfish with a Twin-Fin Shark (saved from magic breeding #2).

(9) From Step Seven, you will get a Canary Fruitfish. From Step Eight, you will get a Golden Arrowfish. Breed the Canary Fruitfish with the Golden Arrowfish to get the Orange Snooper – Magical Fish of Health.

*Note: DO NOT SELL the Pink Beta, the Pink Stickfish, the Silky Shark, or the Pink Shark. You should also still have the Hornet Fatfish from magic breeding #4. You will need only one of each of them for future breeding. If you have extras, you can sell them.

WASP GROUPER (MAGIC FISH #6)

Breed an Oriental Goldbulb (that’s your Magic Fish #4) with a Pink Beta (saved from magic breeding #5) to get the Wasp Grouper – Magical Fish of Mutation. Wasn’t that easy?

*Note: DO NOT SELL the Pink Shark, the Silky Shark, or the Pink Stickfish; you should still have them from magic breeding #5. Also keep the Pink Beta from this magic breeding. You should also still have the Hornet Fatfish from magic breeding #4. You will need only one of each of them for the final magic breeding. If you have extras, you can sell them.

CANARY FIRE-ARROW (MAGIC FISH #7)

(1) Breed a Pink Shark (saved from magic breeding #5) with a Pink Stickfish (saved from magic breeding #5).

(2) Breed a Silky Shark (saved from magic breeding #5) with a Pink Beta (saved from magic breeding #6).

(3) From Step One, you will get a Pink Goldshark. Breed the Pink Goldshark with a Pink Shark (saved from magic breeding #5).

(4) From Step Two, you will get a Hornet Fruitfish. Breed the Hornet Fruitfish with a Hornet Fatfish (saved from magic breeding #4).

(5) From Step Three, you will get a Pink Snout. From Step Four, you will get a Hornet Goldshark. Breed the Pink Snout with the Hornet Goldshark.

(6) From Step Five, you will get a Fanned Fatfish. Breed the Fanned Fatfish with a Crimson Comet (that’s your Magic Fish #3) to get the Canary Fire-Arrow – Golden Guppy of Isola

Edited by LadyCFII (05/26/07 06:13 PM)

#69780 - 04/15/07 08:05 PM Re: [SPOILERS,SPOILERS]Step by step plan to magic fish [Re: Keza132]
Kasey323.ink Offline
Plant Tycoon Millionaire

Awesome Keza! I can see you worked hard. \:\)

#69781 - 04/15/07 08:09 PM Re: [SPOILERS,SPOILERS]Step by step plan to magic fish [Re: Kasey323.ink]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

thanks...just got magic fish 7 b4 i posted it, took some time though

#69810 - 04/15/07 10:12 PM Re: [SPOILERS,SPOILERS]Step by step plan to magic fish [Re: Keza132]
melikevv Offline
Expert

Loc: texas
nice work a lot of help thanks \:\) \:D

#70036 - 04/17/07 06:07 PM Re: [SPOILERS,SPOILERS]Step by step plan to magic fish [Re: melikevv]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

No problem \:\)

#73212 - 05/20/07 06:45 AM Re: [SPOILERS,SPOILERS]Step by step plan to magic fish [Re: Keza132]
petlover Offline

thanks 4 the help and the time u saved us all

#73215 - 05/20/07 09:38 AM Re: [SPOILERS,SPOILERS]Step by step plan to magic fish [Re: petlover]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

no problem \:\)

Glad to help!!

#74030 - 05/30/07 08:00 PM Re: [SPOILERS,SPOILERS]Step by step plan to magic fish [Re: Keza132]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Only 7 replys and 1400+ views.

Can people please leave comments on how this guide helped them. \:\) Cheers

#74449 - 06/04/07 08:34 PM Re: [SPOILERS,SPOILERS]Step by step plan to magic fish [Re: Keza132]
Vercingetorix Offline

I think people are too busy breeding fish to write comments ...

THANK YOU FOR THIS !!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter