Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 152 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#69696 - 04/14/07 09:23 PM Re: LadyCFII [Re: Borg]
Suze Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, FL
He does love to go for car rides. Puts him right to sleep like a baby.

#69698 - 04/14/07 10:23 PM Re: LadyCFII [Re: LadyCFII]
harry210 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Scotland
She looks like quite a character, I am sure you must have many fond memories of her. As Mary said it does get easier with time, I know as I have been in your position so many times over the years.

Her paw print will remain forever on your heart.

Take care,

Sandra

Keep on playin.....

#69707 - 04/15/07 01:50 AM Re: LadyCFII [Re: harry210]
McKittyKat55 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: America's Dairyland
i have just found this thread and am sorry if i sound naive when i say: LadyCFII, i noticed the change in avatar and feel terrible, i have also lost a few pets very close to my heart.

my opinion on a new pet when one dies is you should get one, the old pet would want you to be happy with a companion. But you should wait until your over being heartbroken, it makes it much easier for you to choose that special pet.

again, stay strong but grieve enough to get over it.

#69793 - 04/15/07 09:54 PM Re: LadyCFII [Re: melikevv]
Umineko Otaku Offline

Originally Posted By: melikevv
my cat died 2 months ago it was sad \:\(

I also had a cat. she was like only 1 when she ran away. I couldn't stop crying. Barbara, at least you got to see her for more than i did my kitten. Her name was Kaytie. It has probally been a year since she ran away. she is either dead or with a good family or with a bad family or at the SPCA. sometimes i still go to that website to see if she is still there. If you ever see a gray tabby with black stripes. get her and say "Kaytie". she will wag her tail. that is the only way to tell. and she has no claws. I really want her home so if you find her PM me please. My dad won't let me get another cat, but my mom said if she came back he would let me keep her. Please look for her if you are in Houston,Texas.

#69805 - 04/15/07 10:03 PM Re: LadyCFII [Re: ]
Umineko Otaku Offline

great now im crying. i always cry when i talk or even think about kaytie. i love her and always will. sadly i don't really have a picture of her. not now anyways. im gonna ask my mom for it. she was(or is) really cute. the picture was made when we first got her. she was probally about 6 months old during the picture. it showed her wrapped in a string of red yarn. she was tiny and energetic. when we first got her she would literally run sideways across the front of the couch, you now where you put your back on. it was funny to watch her do that. after a while we started letting her outside at night so she would be less crazy. it worked but a few days after that is when she ran away. that is all i have about her.

#69809 - 04/15/07 10:09 PM Re: LadyCFII [Re: ]
Umineko Otaku Offline

i do have another pet. she is a dog named jazmine, jazy for short. we got her when she was 1. when she was a little puppy, one of her sibliings were playing with her and accidentally clawed her right eye. she is blind in that one. and one time she almost lost the other one. when we were in the county, my gg, my grandma, and i went up a hill with jazmine and gg's dog Linley. well we got to the top and GG saw a house and went to look. then twoo rotwrilers attacked us. Jazmine bravely stood up and fought while me, GG, and linley ran down the hill. she was scratched under her good eye. She saved us from getting hurt. She is a hero!

#69820 - 04/15/07 11:05 PM Re: LadyCFII [Re: ]
McKittyKat55 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

isolakitten, i feel for you, i only had 2 weeks with the first cat i adopted ...

my neighbor found a family of kittens and a mother. she happened to work at a zoo and took them in. me and my mom went to look at the kittens, because our cat was getting old and ,frankly, boring. one kitten didn't hiss when i picked it up one only curiously at me. we adopted him and named him dozer. he wasn't neutared so we sent him to our regular vet. that night my mom told me he was dead. i was little, about 6 or 7, i couldn't believe it! he was only 2 or 3 weeks old so it wasn't of old age. as it turned out dozer had a terrible reaction to a drug that was nessasary for the surgery. i felt it was my fault for picking him in the first place. he could have been choosen by a family that wanted kittens and didn't need him to be neutared. he would have been 5 this year.

a few months later i came down with the stomach flu ,on valetines day no less, i swear i barfed more that night than ever. on the 4th day i felt better but it was saturday, so no school. we went to the humane soectiy right when it opened because you basically had 1/2 an hour to get a kitten. we chose a light brown one and named him benny. last night my mom said dozer happened for a reason, we got to meet benny. benny is the sweetest cat in the world. you can do anything with him! i hope to be a zoologist someday, so i practice on benny (gently!). i love him.

Edited by McKittyKat55 (04/15/07 11:08 PM)

#69823 - 04/15/07 11:19 PM Re: LadyCFII [Re: McKittyKat55]
Umineko Otaku Offline

one time my neighbors, who are my best freinds, had a kitten in a box dropped off on their lawn. they knew i liked cats and didn't have one so they came and showed her to me. she looked like kaytie yet smaller. i took her inside and up into my gameroo, i was watching the Lion King, and whenever i put my hand just above her body she would jump up so my hand would rub against her fur. i named her Bastet, after the Egyptian goddess with a cat head; the reason they worshiped cats. She had a limp but it got better. i asked my dad if she could stay over night and pretty much he let me keep her. but she would always poop in the dirty clothes so we had to give her away.
oh and thanks Mckittykat55 for replying. \:\)

#69824 - 04/15/07 11:30 PM Re: LadyCFII [Re: ]
McKittyKat55 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

anytime \:\)

#70189 - 04/19/07 11:23 AM Re: LadyCFII [Re: McKittyKat55]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Barbara,

I'm ashamed to say that I've only just noticed the change in your avatar and what it implied, so I went searching and found this thread.

I realise it's rather late, but allow me to add my condolences on your loss.

Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter