Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 11 of 18 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#76871 - 06/20/07 06:58 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: LadyCFII]
jlb67 Offline
Expert

Loc: Bristol, UK.
Originally Posted By: LadyCFII
OK - I'll make sure that any pictures of Maggie that I post aren't aimed at coaxing you into puppy ownership! \:\)

Maggie is looking more sweeter than ever, she will have lots of bones dropped on your doorstep from lots of admirers (of her own kind) as she gets older lol.
I put some pics of my GSD's on a while ago. We now have a new pup called Alfie 4 mths old, he is a Rotteweiller & loves to play/fight with Missy nearly 3yrs, but C.J. 5 1/2 yrs will just sit & watch. Here are some pics of him & my grandaughter. Oh & 1 of my new grandson who is just 1 week old. Sorry just had to share.

Attachments
1677-LiliandAlfie..jpg (340 downloads)
1678-LiliandAlfie2..jpg (363 downloads)
1680-Lili&Harrison.jpg (285 downloads)
1681-4.Alfie.jpg (365 downloads)
1682-Picture054.jpg (313 downloads)

#76873 - 06/20/07 07:39 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: jlb67]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Cute! Alfie won't be a lap dog for long! \:\) I'll bet you're very happy to have a new grandson!

#76916 - 06/21/07 01:50 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: LadyCFII]
jlb67 Offline
Expert

Thank you, he is a cutie, he was only allowed to sit up on there for the pose as we have been told that with this breed you have to not let them take possession of things or they will think they own it & if he thinks its his chair as he gets older he may not let no one sit there. I thought all dog breeds could think that & it was up to you to train them not to try to take over. We all are happy with the safe arrival of Harrison. His sister adores him (we're waiting to see for how long though, lol). Hope to see more photos of Maggie soon. She looks such a lovely dog.

#76937 - 06/21/07 04:57 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: jlb67]
Tmac Offline
Master

hi ,jlb67

we have had rottweilers for 10 years, they are awesome family dogs!! my 150 pound rottweiler took it upon herself to adore my little nephew who has downs syndrome. when ever he came over she would kiss him silly and then lay next to him the whole time. it was very sweet. our other dog would greet him then leave. we have a 1 year old rottie now. ( we had to put our big girl to sleep, she got old and sick ) now the puppy is starting to act like her at times .they seem to be breed traits, i always joke that a rotts motto should be ,whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine!! they do tend to be a little bossy if you let them. but they love love love their pack!! when ever we come home our little foxi will just love us to death if we let her!!
she will try to get in our laps and just lay on us like we left her forever. talk about feeling the love! i hope you enjoy your little guy , or should i say both new little guys! they are very cute!!

p.s. the only time our rott was possesive of anything , it was a rawhide and i could take them away , but me husband couldn't she wouldn't let him. all of our dogs could sleep on our funiture. but if we want them off, they listen and get down. but they do tend to be bossy to other dogs . not in a mean way, just they will do things to let them know that the rott is alpha dog

Edited by tmac (06/21/07 05:06 PM)

#77052 - 06/23/07 12:23 AM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: Tmac]
Wonka2 Offline
Expert

Loc: Waltham, Mass. USA
I just finished building my girls a doghouse.
Mikki seems to like it but Maris doesn't know what to make of it yet.

See for yourself.

http://pets.webshots.com/video/3005309070086459421PEGqqO?vhost=pets

#77467 - 06/27/07 02:22 AM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: Tmac]
jlb67 Offline
Expert

Thank you for the info tmac.
I am glad someone as possitive things to say about Rotties, all we get to hear from friends & relatives is bad stories about them. We have 2 GSD's aswell, they can be so loving (licking us to death aswell) & Alfie is just the same he is only 4 mths old & already got the licking down to a tee, Especially with my 2 yr old grandaughter. Thank you again, i may PM you for advice now & again if you dont mind that is. Here are a few pics of my little darlings, Sasha who is standing we had to have put to sleep last November. C.J With her is still with us & so is their daughter Missy, aswell as Alfie. Hope you like them. Jane

#77470 - 06/27/07 03:02 AM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: jlb67]
Tmac Offline
Master

i love the pics they're too cute!! pm me anytime , if you have questions. guess what? our other dog is a german shepard too . right now our rottie, her name is foxi or i call her foxi mamala. is 14 months old. she was a good little puppy, but when that 6-7 months teenage werewolf thing kicked in. watch out!! if we didn't crate her she would look for thing to get into!! but then again i remember our german shepard doing that to . but this dog did chewup my hubbys favorite chair . but that was our fault we didn't crate her when we left for the day. well enjoy your new babies , they both grow up way too fast!!

p.s. i read in a book about rotts , that they mature slower when it comes to guarding the house . but our 9 year old german shepard taught her well. now she guards more then the other one.
i always joke about my german shepard ,that guarding is her job and she takes it serious!!

bye , tracey

oh by the way your from bristol uk,
i am from bristol township, usa, too funny!!

Edited by tmac (06/27/07 03:11 AM)

#77479 - 06/27/07 07:15 AM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: Tmac]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: England, U.K
Awww the pictures are so cute!!!!

#77554 - 06/27/07 11:31 PM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: Keza132]
jlb67 Offline
Expert

That is weird both being from a Bristol town, will take you up on the PM tmac, as i dont want to mess up with the do's & dont's with rotties. Thank you & keza_ere 07 on commenting at how cute pics are. Will talk again. Jane \:D

#77567 - 06/28/07 02:24 AM Re: LadyCFII [contains new puppy update] [Re: jlb67]
Laurelshere Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: MD

Love all of the pics Jane. The dogs are beautiful and your grandchildren are precious. I can see why you want to share with everyone!

Page 11 of 18 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter