Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 147 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#68137 - 04/01/07 03:02 AM [SPOILER] Hey from NOLA
bethlham Offline
Guru

Hey all,

I joined the forums to ask a few questions about VV2 but thought I should say hey first. I was immediately taken with the game and have enjoyed playing with my family. Being from New Orleans though, I stay concerned about the quality of the villagers dam structure and keep a large supply of crops and fish on hand and put my villagers in a fresh change of clothes as often as possible just in case tragedy strikes.

I am wondering though how long a game usually lasts? Do they find the parents? And what are the secrets of Isola? I've been looking for one remaining butterfly in my collection for about a week with no luck...should I start over? Also, what about the likes and dislikes of things like: monkeys; whale meat; bannanas and such. I've seen nothing like these and am wondering if I'm missing something. Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks and see ya.

Edited by LadyCFII (04/01/07 01:59 PM)

#68161 - 04/01/07 12:49 PM Re: Hey from NOLA [Re: bethlham]
jlb67 Offline
Expert

Loc: Bristol, UK.
No your not missing something. The game last as long as you want it to or until you delete & start a new one. But as you still need 1 butterfly hang in there, it will show up. There likes & dislikes are just that, there is no whale meat etc in the game. It just gives them their own characteristics. You can open another game if you go on main screen & choose another player & go about that game different than the way you played your 1st one. But keep checking in on your 1st villagers as the butterfly shows when you least expect it to, it did with me as mine was last collectable to find also. Good luck!!!

#68451 - 04/03/07 10:05 PM Re: Hey from NOLA [Re: jlb67]
bethlham Offline
Guru

Thanks for the reply! And sure enough, the butterfly I needed popped up shortly after I read your comments...well, relatively shortly. Anyway, thanks again and good luck to you as well!

#68839 - 04/06/07 10:51 PM Re: Hey from NOLA [Re: bethlham]
Supermom2 Offline

Hi everyone. I'm totally addicted to this game. I'm doing pretty well on the "easy" level....I'm not very patient. I have plenty of food, tech points and have fully researched everything but I don't see any beetles for my children to collect. Not even one. I noticed that there are little pink things crawling around by the "area of the dead" but when I drop them on them nothing happens. Any suggestions? Thanks

#69099 - 04/09/07 05:29 AM Re: Hey from NOLA [Re: Supermom2]
bethlham Offline
Guru

Hey back,

My first suggestion is: develope patience! Haha. I think I'm on my 3-4 week on one game and just recently finished my collections! If you go to the forum list, at the very bottom there are loads of detailed descriptions of the puzzles, collections, island events, stew recipes and lots more. But I can say, the beetles are found in front of the gong after you get the vines cleared away. Good Luck!

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter