Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 154 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#6490 - 04/12/05 11:05 PM [SPOILERS]Out of housing, but nowhere to teach...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have to admit that the game is so fun, that I've been running my system clock extra fast so I can keep playing. I've gotten to the point where everything is researched, two huts are built, the ruins and stone are fixed/carved, and the golden child has been born and is growing up. There is a ton of food, there are enough healers, researchers, and farmers, so things are flourishing, except there are villagers that are "worried about housing." I want to train up some teenagers in construction, but nobody has even a little bit of that skill (the older generation of construction villagers died off). Am I missing a place where I can have new huts built?

Edited by Arthur (04/13/05 07:20 PM)

#6491 - 04/12/05 11:15 PM Re: Out of housing, but nowhere to teach construction
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Have you checked out the creek area?

#6492 - 04/12/05 11:54 PM Re: Out of housing, but nowhere to teach construction
Anonymous
Unregistered

hmm... the creek has been cleared, and a lagoon filled up, which led to the magic garden. Other than that, The only thing that happens in that area is swimming and laundry. =/

#6493 - 04/13/05 12:01 AM Re: Out of housing, but nowhere to teach construction
treefern Offline
Guru

Loc: Adelaide, Australia
There is a 3rd hut, but I am not sure how easy it is to start. I would suggest selecting a villager to be a builder, and see if they can find it on their own.

If this doesn't work, you may just have to keep your population as it is, and keep working to solve the remaining puzzles (I haven't done them all either yet)

#6494 - 04/13/05 12:09 AM Re: Out of housing, but nowhere to teach construction
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the tips... No fix yet, but at least I'm not in a dead end anymore. I found two villagers, an adept builder and a trainee builder, which gives me hope, so I'll try and guide them to the right area. The Adept Builder walks around "complaining" sometimes, which is new and odd, but otherwise, hones his skill fixing existing huts. Build a new one already!! =P

#6495 - 04/13/05 12:17 AM Re: Out of housing, but nowhere to teach construction
treefern Offline
Guru

Yo do need to keep an eye on these little villagers. If things seem to be getting a bit hard, they like slacking off the job. They just need to be shown who is boss.

Now that you have got villagers with building skills, you should find the 3rd hut being started soon (I hope)

There are also lots of other cute actions that the villagers do. When things are working well, it is fun to just select a villager and follow them to see what they can get up to

#6496 - 04/13/05 12:19 AM Re: Out of housing, but nowhere to teach construction
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay. Is there any point to have researching still go on?

#6497 - 04/13/05 12:25 AM Re: Out of housing, but nowhere to teach construction
treefern Offline
Guru

Keep building up on the points. You will be told when you have done enough. You should get an idea on what to aim for by looking at the Tech screen.

The trick now is to make sure that everything runs smoothly, enough food, no illness......

#6498 - 04/13/05 12:30 AM Re: Out of housing, but nowhere to teach construction
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay. Again, thanks! I think I should divert some of the farmers in to research... 212000 food is more than enough.. =P

#6499 - 04/13/05 12:34 AM Re: Out of housing, but nowhere to teach construction
treefern Offline
Guru

hmmmmm I think that will last you a while!!!! I have been wonderin how full that bin can get though

BTW you should register as an user on the forum, so we will be able to distinguish you from all the other anonymous users

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter