Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 250 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 38 of 58 < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58 >
Topic Options
#63294 - 03/06/07 11:19 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Camaron]
Kireo Offline

Loc: Zoobacore
I tell them that if they need a drink so bad that they might as well go fish and I plop them in the ocean.

#63298 - 03/06/07 11:40 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: LadyCFII]
Carrie1001 Offline
Adviser

Loc: South Carolina
Originally Posted By: LadyCFII
This really isn't the right forum for comments about the new VV game. There is a similar thread in that forum, and it would be better to post there.

I'm sorry - I haven't seen this thread on VV2. My apologies.

#63304 - 03/06/07 11:59 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Carrie1001]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
No problem! We just don't want people to get confused and wonder why some of these things aren't in THEIR game. \:\) You can find the thread in the Lost Children forum here.

#64284 - 03/09/07 08:41 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: mizmudgie]
Azzykeera Offline

I think I have a new one:

Why are you looking at the ground?! I know you dont see treasure every day but its not that unusual!!!!

I know this is the wrong thread but has anyone else had this situation where near the treasure chest a villager starts to look for "something unusual on the ground" because I have watched them but after a while they stop and admire the treasure. Can anyone help me because I'm finding it really confusing!!!!

#64320 - 03/09/07 10:03 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: chas]
freshoutofcrabs Offline

Loc: Arizona
Originally Posted By: chas
While surfing the net: Why can't I move this page around by pinching the screen and moving the mouse around? Oh yeah, it's because I'm not playing VV. I need to check on my little peoples.

OMG! I just did that today!

#64337 - 03/09/07 10:31 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Batgrl2u]
freshoutofcrabs Offline

Loc: Arizona
Originally Posted By: Batgrl2u
Wow she didn't look 14

OMG!!! Its SO true! Why can't the teenagers look different from the adults???

#64427 - 03/10/07 02:45 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILERS] [Re: vorpalswrd]
Maiden Offline

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#68961 - 04/08/07 12:56 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILERS] [Re: vorpalswrd]
vvphotog Offline

Loc: Washington State
Backstory: I named a villager "Hunee" due to her hair colour..well ever since she had her first child she is constantly "waiting" or "embracing".

She prefers the red-headed Master Builder but has been know to take upwards of 5 guys to the love hut with her. She will even wait in the doorway of the hut for men to run to her and "embrace" as many as show up.

She is fickle though so if the Master Builder shows up she ignores the other men and goes off with him into the hut.

I am constantly having to beat her to get another woman pregnant when a villager dies because if she doesn't already have a baby, she will get pregnant before the dead villager is picked up and buried!

She uses the Golden Child's parties as a way to embrace as many guys as she can while the parties are going on to take to the hut afterward.

It is slowing down now because she will wait...and the guys will kiss her and then run away...probably because she is 69 years old now.

What I always say while playing?

On hearing the kissing noise:

"Oh no Hunee, you ho!"

Because the kissing is ALWAYS Hunee.

Edited by vvphotog (04/08/07 01:08 AM)

#69030 - 04/08/07 06:42 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILERS] [Re: vvphotog]
Princess_Bonkers Offline

All those quotes and stories are SO FUNNY!!!

I thought I was the only one saying/thinking it hehe.

It's my first time playing at the moment (well, if you don't count the first time when I didn't know and didn't pause it and went off after ten minutes of play and 6 villagers... and they were all dead when I logged on a week later!)

I play with the volume on and I am not patient enough so I don't wait for the couples to go into the hut, as I realised the population number just goes up as soon as the couple kiss if it has been successful, so I end up with loads of OH OH OH OH HEY OH HEY OH OH OH HEY OH OH OH and once I went "YESSSSS!!!" when she FINALLY got pregnant. (No one wanted to impregnate the blue haired lady!) But then my flat mate came in, looking worried, going, "What the **ll kinda p*rn are you looking at?!"

I've got the same problem of my researchers getting impregnated by these naughty virtual men. I mean, can't they devise something like just....well, [censored]?! Won't these virtual men be happy with just that, or is this more like real life than I thought?!!! haha

Edited by LadyCFII (04/08/07 07:27 PM)

#69186 - 04/09/07 08:43 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Nemitta]
ember rose Offline

I like that one about the scientists. The docs are a big pain in an area too. They seem more interested in eating, lounging around and laundry than they do in learning their trade. I have been counting how many times I have to force the dang docs (any explictives on my part will be accurately used during this...lol) per plants to get them to master their dang trade. So far up to 35 per plant and then they seem to score nada real point value.
Oh yeah, they love to [censored] every chance they get once you get them to breed once. My first games the builders got to be masters due to constantly breeding on their own!!! ;\)

Page 38 of 58 < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter