Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 244 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 11 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 >
Topic Options
#6228 - 04/16/05 07:09 AM Re: Village Sim Help
treefern Offline
Guru

Loc: Adelaide, Australia
Buny, see my reply to you in "Your best tips! (warning, spoilers included!)"

#6229 - 04/16/05 07:11 AM Re: Village Sim Help
Buny251 Offline

I am new to this game, so I am having a hard time with the
puzzles, can somebody help me? I don't know how to move the bolder, or carve the rock, or do the ruins. I am on tech 2 on somethings, and tech 3 on the harvesting. Here is my email address. Thanks....Buny buny251@yahoo.com

#6230 - 04/16/05 07:16 AM Re: Village Sim Help
treefern Offline
Guru

Buny, do you realise that you have asked the same question 4 or five times now, and I have replied to most of them exactly the same way.....you are doing fine....exactly the same as we all did when we were mainly at L2 of the techs

#6231 - 04/17/05 12:02 AM Re: Village Sim Help
JustAGirl Offline
Master

Loc: New York
I'm having issues with the puzzles too - in fact I didn't realize they were the puzzles until now! I feel like I"m behind everyone else though, as I keep mine paused during the day at work because I never know when I'll be able to check on my little people and I didn't want people dying or anything.

As far as the puzzles go I'm only on level 2 for harvesting and am working towards getting level 2 for science next. I don't know HOW in the world I'm going to get level 3!! Those tech points seem insane. I'm running at normal speed on low difficulty though and others have said this level seems to be the lowest on getting tech points. I'm hoping once I get level 2 science that I'll be able to do SOMETHING to the boulder, etc as it usually says "additional research needed" when my little villagers try to do something.

Am I correct in thinking that some higher levels will get me somewhere? I don't want a "spoiler" - I like the surprises I've been getting by avoiding the spoilers, but I'd like to know I"m on the right track at least

#6232 - 04/17/05 12:09 AM Re: Village Sim Help
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
You're doing fine! Just relax and enjoy your little villagers at this stage. Once your population increases and you have more researchers, those L3 numbers won't seem so insane. Your focus right now should be keeping your villagers thriving. The puzzles will make more sense when you have higher technology levels!

#6233 - 04/17/05 01:48 AM Re: Village Sim Help
JustAGirl Offline
Master

Loc: New York
Quote:

You're doing fine! Just relax and enjoy your little villagers at this stage. Once your population increases and you have more researchers, those L3 numbers won't seem so insane. Your focus right now should be keeping your villagers thriving. The puzzles will make more sense when you have higher technology levels!

Oh I am relaxing and enjoying!! I have like, 6 kids thanks to a barrel of children washing ashore that are running around at age 6-7. I can't wait till they're old enough and I put 'em to work!

I guess my rambling in the last post was just a question about whether or not the puzzles comes at higher tech levels - and your reply seems to say yes! So I'll keep on truckin' along and increasing my techs. I have to say it was fun getting harvesting 2 - having two of my adult villagers plant and water, and turning my palm back on about 2 hours later to find them harvesting some crops!! This game is so cute. I just can't wait to get the higher levels and unlock the fun stuff It's like a treat when you find something new and turn your palm back on and it's there!

#6234 - 04/29/05 06:51 AM Re: Village Sim Help
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have completed all my research and nine of the puzzles. How to I complete the remaining puzzles?

#6235 - 04/29/05 06:59 AM Re: Village Sim Help
treefern Offline
Guru

Anonymous, 2 of the last 3 puzzles simply take time. They will happen when they happen. All you can do is make sure that your villagers are doing well, and breeding

The last puzzle is trickier, and we are trying to not post any extremely obvious clues on the forum. Others have received help by registering, allowing personal messages to be sent to them with help, alternatively leaving an email address that they can be contacted on?

#6236 - 05/01/05 08:34 AM Re: Village Sim Help
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have been playing for two weeks, and I can't solve the 5th and 12th puzzle! What's up? Help! Give me spoilers, I don't care: natasha@kornet.net

#6237 - 05/01/05 10:40 AM Re: Village Sim Help
tigger4will Offline
Master

Loc: Texas
please see the first thread of this forum!!

Page 6 of 11 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter