Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 190 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 7 of 49 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 >
Topic Options
#67033 - 03/23/07 03:55 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: Sunsinger]
samsmomie24 Offline

All of these things were said while trying to get my little man Huku to Master Healer and Esteemed Elder before he croaks on me and the rest of them were being difficult!!! \:\?

"Get sick first and then relax all you want ok?"

"I know you were just deathly ill but one more time won't kill ya"

"I"m sure the stew is gross and all but it's gonna help out Huku...you like Huku don't you??"

"UGH...I just want you to eat the poisoned stew...is it THAT difficult???"

"Keep running away from me and I'll make you eat it and won't let him heal you...what about that?? Bet you won't like that will ya??

"Will you stop trying to cool your darn feet and heal them so I can make them sick again already?"

#67051 - 03/23/07 05:49 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Anaksuel]
leimomi Offline

Loc: Hawaii
Where is she? ohhhhh... im gonna kick her little [censored]... lol

If you built this house any slower it would break before it was done... move faster [censored] it!!!

Edited by LadyCFII (03/23/07 02:22 PM)

#67097 - 03/23/07 06:58 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... [Re: Shadow1993]
Tarlyna Offline

Loc: Michigan
You had to hear the conversation between my daughter and I when we decided to "breed" the cute triplets with their father... just to see if the kids would come out looking the same. Would you believe NONE of the three kids actually had those funky Grey haired bozo haircuts or white face looks? Inbreeding seems to be a good thing with this game! ::cringes as she reads what she just wrote::

My best quote is "Who the heckbubbles is afraid of a stupid coconut???" This was when I had to restart my tribe and three of four that could work were afraid of coconuts of all the stupid things!

And yeah I actually say heckbubbles. I have a teen who I don't want to feel comfortable swearing so I have to act like I don't like to swear. ::snickering:: all bets are off when I am driving tho... that is when I kinda have to tell off people. I don't rage drive... I rage complain while driving!

#67112 - 03/23/07 09:04 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Anaksuel]
islandlia Offline

Lol been quite a few
"get out of that tree and make a baby!"

When one keeps saying no matter how many times you try them at somthing new "Oh yeah, I can be just as stubborn as you can"

Another Baby!! How'd she do that!

Leave that boy alone and get to work!

Im going to bed as soon as I get a couple more babies made!

#67130 - 03/24/07 12:12 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: islandlia]
Terina Offline
Master

Loc: BC Canada
Originally Posted By: islandlia
Lol
Im going to bed as soon as I get a couple more babies made!

LOL ohh i say that all the time, Ohh i just have to do this... then ill go to bed, or waiting for that... then im going to bed, next thing i know its after 2am and im sooo tired, but that game just so darn addicting. lol good thing im on layoff right now, no work, dont know what im going to do when i go back to work LOL

#67176 - 03/24/07 07:46 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Terina]
Tarlyna Offline

Loc: Michigan
My newest thing "said" is actually the tribe name I chose. *Dangitbetterworkiens* They are my Dangit it better work this time around tribe! I bought my first game from Reflexive and a friend went and tried to "fix it" for me while I grabbed a nap. Had I asked him to leave it alone and wait for Barbara to PM me back with the "fix", I could have kept it going from the last part of the gong problem. Anywho, by the time I woke up from my nap and read her reply PM, it was too late for my tribe files to be backed up!

The *Dangitbetterworkiens* name of my new tribe is so long that it kind of half 'hides' behind the delete button on the choose tribe screen! LoL They sure working hard to try and make it NOT work tho! Darn annoying little peoples!

As always, having a blast!
Tarly

#67293 - 03/24/07 10:51 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Tarlyna]
Rayhne Offline
Adviser

Newest thing said ... 'Come on, make master scientist and then you can have a baby!!!!'

#67306 - 03/25/07 12:45 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Anaksuel]
Buchanan_k Offline

Loc: UK
Never mind NOPE you idiot get me some more tech pionts NOWW

#67317 - 03/25/07 02:54 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Buchanan_k]
Rayhne Offline
Adviser

You don't need housing right now! You need to build the dam before the coconuts run out! Leave that building alone and get back to the dam NOW!

#67536 - 03/26/07 11:56 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: Jujubee]
looneytuney6988 Offline

Loc: Tampa, Florida
Originally Posted By: Jujubee
My most popular refrain is probably, "What are you DOING?!", as I grab them from doing whatever it is they aren't supposed to be doing so I can make them do what I want them to do. ;\)

I do the same thing!!!! Especially with the lazy ones ( i have this one girl who dislikes work and learning) and my doctors who does anything but study the plants

Page 7 of 49 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter