Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 26 of 49 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 48 49 >
Topic Options
#109580 - 11/15/07 06:11 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: HelloWorld!]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
"Oh, a mushie." *drops kid on mushie* "Wait, that's purple!" *SPACE BAR* *drops three other kids on it* "Yay! I got more than one!"

#111012 - 11/23/07 02:21 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: HelloWorld!]
HelloWorld! Offline
Consigliere

Loc: My Dragon Cave and Isola.
I just got a new one!

OK,I've put you bacicly EVRYTHING AND YOU STILL SO 'Nope' INSTEAD OF EVEN TRYING?!?!?!?!?!?

#111036 - 11/23/07 09:07 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: Krystal]
kittenangel2001 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: Krystal
"Oh, a mushie." *drops kid on mushie* "Wait, that's purple!" *SPACE BAR* *drops three other kids on it* "Yay! I got more than one!"

You gotta Love those purple mushies!!!

#111113 - 11/23/07 08:23 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: Krystal]
HelloWorld! Offline
Consigliere

Loc: My Dragon Cave and Isola.
*plops a villager on a new stew*"eat up,you need to get that crate open."*the villager's status says Jumpy*(the little black stripe at the bottom Says:Hmm,is your villager allergic to this stew?)"WHAT THE..................!!!!"

#111395 - 11/25/07 11:24 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: HelloWorld!]
Houjun Offline
Consigliere

Some that my friend has said while playing the trial version:

"Turn 37 or something!" (while waiting for a kid to grow up even by one year)

"No one has to pee that much - ever!"

"All you do is pee!" (Pretty much what this kid is doing.)

"She's back!" (Little girl, back at Nature is Calling! for the fourth time in less than five minutes.)

"Get out of the tree!"

Edited by Houjun (11/25/07 11:30 PM)

Track your currency.

If you like brainteasers, you might like Braingle.

#111728 - 11/27/07 06:50 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: Houjun]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

"WHAT?!?!? Two MORE girls?!?!"
A moment later: "Out of 6 children, only one boy. This does not bode well for the tribe."
Another moment passes...
"OH NO! Only one adult man left?!?! So much for marriages in this generation..."

#113184 - 12/10/07 07:33 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: Krystal]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I know I already posted here, but here's another comment I made while playing:

"'No'? What if I said no everytime you guys needed food? Then what? You wouldn't exist if it wasn't for me! GET BACK TO WORK, YOU SLACKERS!"

#113227 - 12/11/07 07:24 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing...LOL [Re: Houjun]
TheGnome Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Sydney, Australia
A late entry - I just discovered this topic.

When seeing a child sitting "feeling a bit lonley":

"Aw, come on and I'll get your Mummy to tell you a story!" How daft is that?? \:\)

When one member of a courting couple keeps running away:

"Oh well, if he/she doesn't appreciate you, I'll go find someone else that does."

#113339 - 12/12/07 10:50 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... [Re: TheGnome]
Shade Fade Offline
Trainee

Ugh! My trainee/adept/master parents annoyed me SO much! I used to say stuff to them all the time, like..

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND LEFT YOU, LOSER. YEAAAHH. She's researching now! HA! She'll be walking around a little table instead of kissing you. "

"You can wait forever, fool! Your lady is not coming for you!"

They annoyed me a lot. So, I stopped the farmers from farming and they all died. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

And then I say this on a daily basis.

"OH MY GOSH, MY LAGOON IS FILLED WITH OLD PEOPLE."

"H-how many elders do I HAVE? Sheesh, why won't these people die?"

"Aw man, you're only 14. No wonder."

"I'm sorry to say this but you're in VV2. Can't have babies when you're that old."

And I say these about the gong.

"Stupid gong! Gimme something I'll like!"

"Can't ring it yet, huh? Aw man.."

"WHO NEEEEDS WISDOM? I WANT GHOSTS PLEASE."

"Oh, the gong grants food? Thanks. I'll just add that to the 70,000 I already had."

Now back to the daily basis stuff.

"You're ugly."

"YOUR NAME IS CAPPEEEE? I LOVE YOU!"

"Ohhh! Your name is Sake! <3 I won't change it then."

"Oh, wait. You're that one that doesn't like running and work. No happiness for you. HEYYY! KIDDD! You pick up the collectible for me, no way am I letting IMA do it."

"DUDEEEEE. YOU SPENT YOUR PATHETIC LIFE WATERING CROPS INSTEAD OF FISHING. THOSE GUYS DIED CAUSE OF YOU."

"Watering crops instead of fishing is like working hard for nothing while you have riches at hand." And yeah, I don't have a scarecrow.

You're the only dude out of all those women? Well you're a lucky little chap aren't cha?"

I've never said this one but I will start now!

More daily stuff..

"Did I miss the red mushroom? Tell me I didn't!"

"I knew I'd find you here!" ..is what I say when I'm trying to grab kids cause I found a rare collectible. I find 'em near the lovely hut all the time. Nature calls them too much..

"We shall put you on top of the fire and worship you."

I love the villagers that I say this to!

"Omigosshhhh! You became an esteemed elder without me telling you to! Omg, omg, omggg.. YOU DESERVE THE LAGOON. SWIM BABY, SWIM!"

"Y-You started working without guidance? You're awesome and now totally respect!

Whee! Listing those was fun.

Edited by LadyCFII (12/12/07 11:55 PM)

#113416 - 12/13/07 09:38 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing... [Re: Shade Fade]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

"GAH, come on! You dislike running, and you move like an old woman! You're not even 14 yet! Goodness knows what good you'll be later."
A moment later:
"Well, I guess I shouldn't complain. You could be the shona invading my VV2 game."

('Shona' means 'golden child' in Bengali. I got it from the glossary of a book set in India.)

Page 26 of 49 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 48 49 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter