Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 199 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 22 of 49 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 >
Topic Options
#96668 - 09/16/07 10:10 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: PTforWindows]
Phantom_Flame Offline
Trainee

*opens the village she's had running since she first got the game* "Yes! Yes! Finally, the last collectable I need to have all the collectables! Smallchildsmallchildsmallchildsmallchildsmallchild...WHAT?! NO CHILDREN AT ALL?!?!" *watches the beetle vanish* "NOOOOOOOO!"
*goes to start breeding more children(same village)*"What the-? The youngest of you is 51! But...but...but..." *insert snapping sound as brain go brokeneded*

I gave that village one more week to have a 'saving grace' event (barrel 'o babies, old friends, etc) but sadly, the last villager died this afternoon.
And the villagers I got when I restarted the game are all freaking morons. AND THEY ALL LIKE RESTING AND LAUNDARY!!!

#96719 - 09/17/07 01:19 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Phantom_Flame]
Diversity Offline
Expert

Loc: Kentucky
aww sorry Phantom.

Mine - How in the world did two blondes make a bright redhead and then jet black haired children!? *rae at the daddy* Are you sure it is yours!!? LOL

#96772 - 09/17/07 08:20 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Phantom_Flame]
kittenangel2001 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: Phantom_Flame
*opens the village she's had running since she first got the game* "Yes! Yes! Finally, the last collectable I need to have all the collectables! Smallchildsmallchildsmallchildsmallchildsmallchild...WHAT?! NO CHILDREN AT ALL?!?!" *watches the beetle vanish* "NOOOOOOOO!"
*goes to start breeding more children(same village)*"What the-? The youngest of you is 51! But...but...but..." *insert snapping sound as brain go brokeneded*

I gave that village one more week to have a 'saving grace' event (barrel 'o babies, old friends, etc) but sadly, the last villager died this afternoon.
And the villagers I got when I restarted the game are all freaking morons. AND THEY ALL LIKE RESTING AND LAUNDARY!!!

I am sorry this happened to you!

My fav saying?
You moron! get outta the *@# pond and get back to work or no health stew for you tonight!!

#96774 - 09/17/07 08:32 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: kittenangel2001]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Originally Posted By: kittenangel2001
...My fav saying?
You moron! get outta the *@# pond and get back to work or no health stew for you tonight!!
or "you will be deprived of dessert!"

#96812 - 09/17/07 12:18 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: laurence]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
i was thinking she might threaten them with the definitely-not-the-health-stew stew

#97617 - 09/21/07 05:08 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: eyeshigh]
Damballah Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Somewhere in time....
All right! Finally! All the pieces of the gong are in place! *Esteemed Elder Tirana rings gong* 5 couples race for the flowered hut! Three pairs of twins, one set of triplets, and and a singleton. Village adds 10. Ok, it can handle that. Two MORE couples race for the flowered hut! Another set of twins, a singleton, and up comes "You don't have enough housing for this!" The mother with the single child emerges from the hut, minus child, but with the number still up there. I made NONE of these couples embrace, so do be careful about ringing that gong...this is an amazing way to populate your village!

#101044 - 10/06/07 01:49 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: laurence]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
The one that drives me nuts is when the farmer is worried about food, but they run away from the fields, berry bush or ocean because they don't like berries or fish.

Edited by MochaJew (10/06/07 01:50 PM)

#101166 - 10/06/07 11:20 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: MochaJew]
Jazzo Offline
Master Magician

Loc: jazzothegreat.com
Laundry no equal food, fishing equal food, YOUR VILLAGE IS LIKE STARVING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! Then he goes indoors with his mother and I turn the game off \:D

#101176 - 10/06/07 11:38 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Jazzo]
Damballah Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Somewhere in time....
I tend to say Arrgh!" quite a bit with the two male villagers I have that dislike swimming and wood. One likes resting, the other likes playing, so I have to drag them back to the science table 20 times a night! (I've said some not so nice things as well, like "If you want to do nothing, I'll keep you two lazy *!**@**#* stuck up at the top of the graveyard honoring the dead all night!")

#101178 - 10/06/07 11:40 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Damballah]
Jazzo Offline
Master Magician

Loc: jazzothegreat.com
I had a guy that likes resting, and he became a master in every skill with no help from gongs or events ! \:D

Page 22 of 49 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter