Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 196 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 21 of 22 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 >
Topic Options
#93916 - 09/08/07 10:48 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Dragoness]
Village Idiot Jr Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: Basketball Court
great ideas dragoness

#93921 - 09/08/07 11:10 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: BSteffen1961]
catfish Offline

i'd love to see the children, once taught how to pick the collectibles, to become foragers or sth so they keep picking wild mushrooms, bugs etc, but also go look for berries, like in vv1 and wild animals like rares to eat.
i'd love to be able to do sth with my 3billion science points. expand the career choice to 8 or so with statuette carvers, basket weavers sowing ladies to create more dresses tospend your money on ;-) also shoes! haha...i found it sad that after the sewing hut was erected they still have to wear rags, expensive rags, but they still look 50yrs old. how about miners? they can learn to dig for gems, diner for villagers to buy food and become cooks, ice creams! woodsmen. il ike the farm idea, but why stop at eating cows? why not train peeps to collect milk and make cheeses?
i'd also like to see the limit to town size dissapear, maybe let them rebuild the huts into 2storey flats or sth.
love to see the animations become bigger, more detaild so you can appreciate a villagers appearance...

#93964 - 09/08/07 01:38 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Keza132]
$@m Offline
Expert

Loc: Lone Star State, USA
I prefer to have night but NO SLEEPING! eek By the way when is VV3 coming out? Oh and please have Chiefs or some kind of leader over the tribe. His first son should become leader when his dad dies. And the leader should always wear special clothes. So when the first son becomes the leader he gets new clothes and have a ceremony for his inaugeration. you can call it something else.

And please have something on each villager's detail screen to where you click on it and their family tree comes up. it shows each ancestors name and their entire picture. And have something on the sidebar when you are looking at the village so when you click on it it shows the entire family tree of the entire village.

And have a romentic spot where you drag a guy and a girl to it and the guy proposes. then they have a little wedding where only the family members come, like the Grandma, Grandpa, Uncles and Aunts, Mom and Dad, and their brothers and sisters all come. Then they get married by their religious leader. From then on they only have kids with each other!

And so not everyone comes to the funerals just make the family members like the ones above come. They all get flowers and walk to the graveyard they stand there a little while as a group, then in a single file line they walk past the grave stone, place the flowers there, and then they go back to whatever they were doing.

I wouldn't mind if you had someone liek the Golden Child. Let him grow up please! And don't make him throw parties! Maybe he could fly too! and like dance on the water. In VV1, the GC could walk on the water but he would only do it if you placed him there. He would stand there then walk off. And call him something different.

Here is a suggestion for how some of the villagers get to the next part of the island:

Every day the village saw more of the Gong of Wonder's power. They soon relized the evil of this magical wonder. For its evil was increasing. It soon got so bad that it did nothing but evil and the evil increased. So the elders had a meeting and decided to restrict everyone from this evil monster. After 20 years of the Gong being left alone, a curious villager kept on being tempted to sneek up and ring it. For he had never seen it rung because he had not been born. He could almost here it, "Release me from this bondage. Ring me one more time!" So when nightfall came he snuck up to it and rang it. The whole village started running to it screaming. Then there was gigantic flash of light and when it went away he was in the north part of the village. Some othe villagers from his village were there too! They had been teleported here! So where were they...

LDW or anyone else, e-mail me if you like it.

#93983 - 09/08/07 02:44 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: $@m]
Platinum Pain Offline

i think the oldest child should take over the "throne" cause not all male villagers will have male heirs... and should totally let girls have a chance to rule the tribe.

#93991 - 09/08/07 03:17 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: tishka]
$@m Offline
Expert

Don't listen to him! WE NEED MARRIAGE!!!!! It's too weird to have a mom having kids with her son!! And then haveing a man having kids with 20 different people its too weird! Please have marriage in VV3 so they only have kids with their spouse! Please! And don't have surfing skill! That's a waste! Real villages have leaders and they don't surf! No boating skills either! Please I beg you! The game would be horrible if you had surfing and boating skills! Don't make that mistake!

And about the hunters. It would be great to let FARMERS hunt, not BUILDERS! I've seen some suggestions where they said to have something like the sewing hut but instead you drag a builder to it and you spend tech points to go hunting! That should be a part of farming. Have spot with a path that leads into the woulds they leave the village and come back with an animal. You see I like the idea of having cooks. So when someone comes back with an animal or a fish they take it to the cooking hut or table witch should be by the fire and when they are done cooking it they take it to the food bin.

#94001 - 09/08/07 03:50 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: $@m]
Platinum Pain Offline

i wanna see girls actually prgnant and not just let the babies pop out of nowhere by just going indoors...

#94080 - 09/08/07 06:05 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Platinum Pain]
Spirit Catcher Offline
Trainee

How about a cook? We have the fruit..veggies..fish ect...and whatever may be added in VV3..how about a cook skill? Someone who auto makes sure that fire and stew pot is always full...as long as the rest of tribe does their job to ensure there is firewood and food to put in it?

#94123 - 09/08/07 09:35 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Spirit Catcher]
$@m Offline
Expert

The mom does need to be pregnant. Is there an idea as when VV3 might come out?

Edited by $@m (09/08/07 09:36 PM)

#94161 - 09/08/07 11:50 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: BSteffen1961]
Arcawn Offline

Loc: Victoria B.C. Canada
Some thoughts for VV3:

- To be able to tear down huts and rebuild them.
- The ability to build a wharf for villagers to relax on.
- To be able to build a fishery and to build fishing boats
- To build an outhouse.
- A market place to convert tech points to food or vise-verse.

#94162 - 09/08/07 11:50 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Arcawn]
Jazzo Offline
Master Magician

Loc: jazzothegreat.com
Outhouse, LOL, good idea though!

Page 21 of 22 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter