Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 133 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#47054 - 01/28/07 06:34 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: MochaJew]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Oklahoma
I'm reviving my old post \:\/

The strangest thing happened. My sisters tribe was nearly done with it's first hut, so i went to check on my game before quitting the game . An hour later, I find the dialogue for completing the first hut. On my sophisticated village! Everyone celebrated (except my little crowd-hatin-GC) , and my sisters village didn't celebrate at all. \:\(

#47059 - 01/28/07 07:15 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
blue_koka Offline
Consigliere

YES I HAD A STRANGE THING HAPPEN. I HAVE HAD QUITE A FEW STRANGE THING'S. BUT I HAD A BUILDER WHO WENT TO PICK UP A ROCK. AND SHE BENT DOWN TO PICK IT UP AND THAT IS WHERE SHE REMAINS THROUGH THE WHOLE GAME. I TAKE HER OVER TO WORK ON THE HUTS,BUT SHE RETURNS TO GET A ROCK. I'LL GO OFF THE GAME AWHILE. AND WHEN I RETURN THERE SHE IS BENDING AND PICKING UP THE ROCK.IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I TAKE HER BACK TO THE HUTS SHE ALWAYS GOES BACK TO PICK UP ROCKS AND IS BENDING DOWN AND UP WITH THAT ROCK.

#47503 - 01/29/07 04:06 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Patroy Offline
Adviser

Loc: North Carolina
Well, I already mentioned the antics of a Master Doctor who decided to tote a boulder with him all over the island and even into the water. I've got a current situation with a new island I started up recently. Only had two males to start with...one got abducted by a face in the bushes and the other one has only fathered daughters...I am starting to worry about the future of that island!

#48004 - 01/30/07 03:24 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Patroy]
BomBa Offline
Adviser

When i opened my tribe of 90 yesterday i thought i opened my newly started game since i saw just like 15 villagers. I checked and saw i did indeed open the game with 90 people. So i went to look for the other 75 villagers. I noticed one villager dancing on top of the temple. So i dragged him down. Then another villaer appeared on the same place. I dragged him down aswell. All the other 73 villagers were on the same place and i had to drag all of them down. While i was doing that all the villagers that i dragged down went to pick some flowers and brought it back to temple. So i had 75 villagers surrounding the temple with flowers in their hand. It was kinda weird to see.

#51617 - 02/11/07 06:20 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: BomBa]
tomteboda Offline
Trainee

Loc: Minnesota, USA
Is it just me, or are the scientists more OCD about work than the doctors? I've noticed I have to drag my scientists away from the research table to eat or drink, while my doctors never want to do anything but laundry, push on the rock, or somehow do something else frivolous.

#51725 - 02/12/07 02:45 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Bannaner1993 Offline
Adviser

Loc: By the Lake
Mine have come back to life on several occasions \:o

#58728 - 02/24/07 09:19 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: bajantara]
vjw2007 Offline

Yeah figured it out eventually. Dropped a mother of twins into the lagoon and came out with the GC only so we lost 1.

#60792 - 03/01/07 09:36 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: vjw2007]
Dianthus Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Southern England
Today I've had two different villagers about 10 minutes apart in the same game take a bowl to the pond, fill it with water then climb up to the top of the diving platform, jump off it, swim to the edge of the pond and climb out onto the dry land - still clutching the bowl of water.

#60960 - 03/02/07 01:24 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: preacherswife]
Dianthus Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Southern England
I've killed my GC in one of my villages. I made the wrong choice in one of the events. Now, since he still shows up in the completed puzzles, despite dropping a nursing mother in the lagoon I can't get another one.

I know he can be a right pain at times, but he does have his uses when he feels like it.

In VV2 I've got a villager who hates swimming. A few days ago I changed his clothes so I could see him in the crowd and I put him to work in the field. Today I forgot about his swimming phobia and put him in the ocean. He rushed out at top speed. However, I later saw him going into the ocean where he not only started fishing, but actually caught a fish! Yet it still says he hates swimming!

#60995 - 03/02/07 02:45 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: bajantara]
Aszliah Danae Offline
Trainee

I have one! One time I was dragging my farmer to the ocean to go fishing but the bar said BURYING THE DEAD!!!!!
It was wierd. I thought people died or drown in the ocean?

Page 5 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter