Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 192 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#40274 - 12/11/06 07:03 PM Re: Weekly Polls [Re: Village_Monk]
Cass Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I didn't know about this topic either! but I'll share too \:\) I always download demo's and VV is just one of many that I got, but this one I ended buying cause I couldn't stop thinking about it. When it was over I was searching the net desperately for answers to rookie questions like: is it really the end? what else does the GC do? and when is VV2 coming? and then finally stumbled upon this site, and I gotta say it was love at first site from beginning to now \:\)

#40275 - 12/11/06 07:04 PM Re: Weekly Polls [Re: truesunn]
bajantara Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Barbados
Came across VV at PalmGear

#40282 - 12/11/06 08:31 PM Re: Weekly Polls [Re: bajantara]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
I found this at Big Fish, too. I like the one hr trials for tryouts. VV was one that I had to have and am still glad that I own it.

I like to try Plant Tycoon when it comes to windows. The jury is still out for Fish Tycoon.

#40782 - 12/22/06 01:56 AM Re: POLL: Where did you find out about our games? [Re: Carla]
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
I kept seeing Fish Tycoon ads and hints on Pogo. So I ordered it. Then when the Vitual Villager ads kept showing up....

I can't wait to play Plant Tycoon for Windows, BTW!

www.jamisings.com

#40825 - 12/22/06 05:01 PM Re: POLL: Where did you find out about our games? [Re: Jami]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Oklahoma
I was at some website (forgot its name), and I wanted to play Ant War, when an ad about Fish Tycoon pops up. Then, I get addicted, but think in my mind "There Must Be More!" So I look it up on Live, find this awesome website, and found games for mac and windows, and wala! Virtual Villagers.(But I downloaded a trial for VV, screwed up my computer).

#40836 - 12/22/06 08:49 PM Re: POLL: Where did you find out about our games? [Re: Izzy2k2]
Kasey323.ink Offline
Plant Tycoon Millionaire

Okay. My mum was asking for some games from her friend and she game her VV. And the game looked really cool, that cool i just could't resist asking her to download onto my computer. And then i saw the logo and guessed the your website name, and uhh, that was it! \:\)

#41573 - 01/10/07 02:29 AM Re: Weekly Polls [Re: truesunn]
vv1230851 Offline

i found an ad of virtual villagers

#41628 - 01/11/07 02:18 AM Re: POLL: Where did you find out about our games? [Re: Carla]
Matilda Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
Mark, my fiancee, was on Yahoo Answers and read a couple of Questions and Answers involving VV. Curious, he downloaded the game from Yahoo, I think it was Yahoo, and he became an addict.
I became truly aware of the game when he downloaded the game to my computer. I am not a gamer, and I did not ask him to put it on my computer, so, as a result, I ignored the game Mark started for me. When Mark found out I had not checked that first game even once, he made me check it. When I saw those little skeletons I felt really bad, started a new game,and was determined to do right.

I am hopelessly addicted to this day \:\)

#44149 - 01/20/07 09:40 PM Re: POLL: Where did you find out about our games? [Re: Carla]
tomteboda Offline
Trainee

Loc: Minnesota, USA
My sister sent me this game link for a game called "cute knight" with a spiel about how great it is "girly games" are coming out. I tried the Cute Knight download, bought the game, and played it for a few months. Then I decided to check out the "other games" screen, and Virtual Villagers was one of the "other games" advertised. I tried the preview, and decided that I really couldn't properly even evaluate it on an hour so I bought the game just to try it out. I think that's probably kind of sad.

#44857 - 01/22/07 05:30 PM Re: Weekly Polls [Re: bluejay602]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Originally Posted By: bluejay602
I play on pogo.com all the time and they offer free 1 hour try out period before you buy game. Saw this one and tried it and bought it immediately! Found out I do better with people than fish! Love the try and buy option-some games (not yours) I'm glad I didn't waste my money on!!
I too play on Pogo and that's how I found the game. Now I am hooked and my husband loves to hear about how the little peopel are doing. (We don't have children yet) He will be heading back for Iraq (we don't know when yet) and I plan to download the game for him when he leaves.

Page 5 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter