Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 190 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#41431 - 01/07/07 05:52 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Tink1492 Offline

Yesterday i turned on my game and i heard a kissing noise, so i was looking for who kissed and there were two guys going into the hut and NO GIRLS!!!

#41432 - 01/07/07 06:08 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Tink1492 Offline

Another one i saw was a woman lifting rocks for excersise and all the rest of them just run around the island.

#41436 - 01/07/07 07:08 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Tink1492]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
Originally Posted By: Tink1492
Yesterday i turned on my game and i heard a kissing noise, so i was looking for who kissed and there were two guys going into the hut and NO GIRLS!!!

This is a frequent occurance. What happens is that some of the villagers are elderly, and walk slower. So your two guys entered the hut at the same time, and if the women they were kissing are elderly, it will take them longer to get there. This always creates interesting situations.

#41455 - 01/07/07 11:37 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: eyeshigh]
Tink1492 Offline

Ok, but I didn't see any girls around them... could they have benn elderly men and the girls got in and out before the men got there?

#41463 - 01/08/07 02:04 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Tink1492]
Zylador Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: Tink1492

This can also happen if the lady they kissed got waylaid by someone else. I see it happen all the time. To keep my established villages self-perpetuating, I make sure about half of them are breeders. So whenever I go into those games, one villager of each sex becomes the Object of Attention and all the other breeders of the opposite sex keep walking up to embrace (and sometimes run away!) from the OoA. Mind you, they actually let the villager do work when the game is off, but when it's on, it's smooch city! LOL

#41464 - 01/08/07 03:35 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Oklahoma
I know its kinda off topic but...

I have a village where everyone 18 or above becomes a parent! I laugh so hard as all the male villagers go after some old lady XD.Same with the women chasing after the oldest male ( one time the male was really ugly and they were just all over him )

Anyway, about the 2 males kissing, it happens to my demo games alot ( 5 full version, 4 demo, i cant let the demo villagers go ). However, in my games i would only see one male villager go to the love shack alone.

#41486 - 01/08/07 07:07 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Cuthbert]
sfrose Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Originally Posted By: Cuthbert
So in my second game I made someone with no running trait The Father of the Tribe. 'Heh, now nobody will disturb my precious runner!' Well, I thought wrong. They still try to communicate only with the runner. What the heck? Is 'Running' so irresistible charm no one can't resist it? Come on, please let my runner work in peace!

You can't control who the Tribe Leader will be. It depends on the order in the tribe "roster."

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie

#41487 - 01/08/07 07:40 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
hypatia Offline

Last night when I checked on my village four or five of the villagers came walking out of the water carrying skeletons. When they laid them to rest in the cemetary, no names or new head stones showed up. Freaky!

#41509 - 01/09/07 02:30 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: hypatia]
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
Here's a new one for me. I saw a woman carrying two fish. I thought that was a bit odd. She goes to the food bin and puts the fish in - and suddenly she's carrying twins!

In fact, several women went to the food bin with fish, then suddenly babies were in their arms.

www.jamisings.com

#41557 - 01/09/07 03:45 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: arnie]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Yeah, I hate it when that happens ;\)
Originally Posted By: arnie

I bet she didn't believe his explanation of why she'd been stood up: "I was waiting for you, honest, Darling, but all of a sudden a huge hand came down out of the sky and dragged me back to work."

Page 4 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter