Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#40892 - 12/23/06 11:43 PM [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Oklahoma
Do any of your villagers do strange things, like conjure a bowl of water out of the ground, or moonwalk when they get sick? Please post them here, I would like to know.

Edited by LadyCFII (03/02/07 01:43 AM)

#40893 - 12/24/06 12:12 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
Kasey323.ink Offline
Plant Tycoon Millionaire

Apart from eat, drink, and all that with the cactus. \:o

#40897 - 12/24/06 01:13 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
Dianthus Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Southern England
I caught some of my nursing mothers coming out of the ocean - complete with babies - a few days ago!

#40912 - 12/24/06 07:16 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Dianthus]
Zylador Offline
Adviser

I opened up one of my established villages this morning, saw a sick villager, and stuck one of my newbie doctors (not even a Trainee!) on him while the sick guy was in the water, not thinking anything of it. The poor doctor ran away from the sick guy... I checked on the doctor and noticed that he's scared of fish. Now to the funny part... it seems that I've traumatized the poor guy, 'cuz now he spends his days "running away" all over the village! I stuck him on the other three plants to raise his skill to Trainee (I don't want to get him addicted to the cactus) but he still does the run away thing after he's done studying. I put him on a building to distract him, but he didn't gain any building skill and still runs away. Poor guy... are there any village psychiatrists in the game? LOL

#40951 - 12/26/06 05:30 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Makalapa Offline

How about: Villager is fishing. He's all by himself in the water. Suddenly, instead of "fishing" his description line says "embracing". Embracing what? The fish? What a perv!
-- Kathryn C
PS Hey, I suppose he could catch crabs this way, as he's a master farmer!

#40971 - 12/26/06 08:17 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Makalapa]
bajantara Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Barbados
That's definitely a good one.. I've had a villager fishing who was telling a story (to the fish and no-one else)... I think that's the origin of the phrase "a fishy tale" grin

#41030 - 12/27/06 11:33 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: bajantara]
Cuthbert Offline

Loc: Seoul, Korea
I found a strange thing concerning the cactus. One of my master scientist as well as adept in healing went to eat. Straight from worktable to cactus. I sort of panicked at the sight (don't ask me why) and picked up the guy and dropped him in the food bin. After awhile he again walked to the cactus, and when I clicked him his action was 'Curious about the ROCK!' Is it because he maxed his experience level in science? So he tends to be attracted by the cactus, which he's secondly good at? Hmm...

Ah, and one more thing: While it's not strange, I'll never get used to the sight of a bald 2-year-old making cooing noise when I pick him up. Yuck. \:8

#41032 - 12/27/06 11:51 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Cuthbert]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The behavior that you observed was due to a glitch in the game that only affects doctors. Even though he was also a scientist, he was doing "doctor things" at the time. It's a harmless out-of-sync situation which can result in some very bizarre moments.

#41035 - 12/28/06 03:34 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: LadyCFII]
Kathey Offline

I looked in on my villagers earlier on today, and found one of them "Watering Crops," heading towards the garden patch, but the bowl of water was nowhere to be found. I thought that was strange.

#41038 - 12/28/06 03:55 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Kathey]
Zylador Offline
Adviser

Again, that's a little glitch in the game, and it's more prevalent when you have 90 villagers or a slower or slowed computer. I've noticed it when my farmers were taking invisible food to the food bin too.

Edited by LadyCFII (12/28/06 04:39 AM)

#41043 - 12/28/06 05:07 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Kathey Offline

Well, I can honestly say that neither of those points apply to me, as I've only ever seen max 35 villagers, and my comp is quite fast. There were two messages that popped up before hand, so perhaps they had something to do with the glitch too. I've also seen the one with the kids and the mushroom, also where the babies disappear from the mothers when they're sick or attending the GC party, or whatever.

#41132 - 12/31/06 08:10 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Kathey]
Makalapa Offline

Doctors are pretty weird folk in this game. The latest -- an adept doctor wanders up to the cactus as per usual. Suddenly, a boulder appears in her arms, and the action line says "rain dancing". Never seen this one before! Gives "rock music" a whole new meaning, eh?

Rock on, Doc!

#41134 - 12/31/06 04:38 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Makalapa]
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
Okay, the first one I know others have posted before, but this is the first time it happened to me - that I know of -

The other isn't a weird thing she's doing, but just a weirdness with her likes/dislikes. Methinks someone will be spending a lot of time in the lagoon.

www.jamisings.com

#41202 - 01/02/07 03:52 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Jami]
Jami Offline
Master

So here's a new one this morning. My village was down to about 40 villagers so I set several of the older men to breeding mode. I just opened it a second ago and there were more dead people. In the middle of burial, the darn GC called a party. One woman in a green dress was dancing with a skeleton. More concerned with breaking the party up then with getting a screen capture of this, I started picking up and putting down the villagers so they'd continue the burial. As soon as she drops her dead dance partner, a baby instantly appeared in her arms.

www.jamisings.com

#41204 - 01/02/07 04:00 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Jami]
Amanda1681 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Northern Michigan
ROFL!! That's hillarious!!

Here's my strange one: I turn on the game, and apparently all that'd happened hadn't caught up with my graphics yet. They had just finished building the ruins, There had been 2 other "events" as well. I clicked ok for all 3, then they all rushed over to the ruins to celebrate. As they're all banging around together trying to return to their duties, suddenly about 11 women had babies appear in their arms! It was as if they'd gotten them by all the bumping into each other at the Temple!

Edited by LadyCFII (01/02/07 04:04 PM)

#41206 - 01/02/07 04:19 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Amanda1681]
Jami Offline
Master

Well, just had two more. One of my trainee parents was arguing with the school. And I noticed that my farmers all dance when they bring fish to the food bin.

www.jamisings.com

#41208 - 01/02/07 04:50 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Jami]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
And I noticed that my farmers all dance when they bring fish to the food bin.

When a master farmer catches a crab s/he does a little dance of celebration after depositing it in the food bin. Are you saying all your farmers dance, even if they only catch an ordinary fish?

#41216 - 01/02/07 07:08 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: arnie]
kanona29 Offline

I had a few skeletons on the ground that can't be buried since I don't have the graveyard yet. Well, my villagers like to entertain themselves with one of the particular skeletons.

Some have run up to the skeleton to "complain", "praise", "tell a joke", "chat", etc with this one skeleton. It's crazy because they'll be in the middle of working and will stop to go interact with this dead villager...lol

#41222 - 01/02/07 08:34 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: arnie]
Jami Offline
Master

Originally Posted By: arnie
you saying all your farmers dance, even if they only catch an ordinary fish?

Yep. I once had ten of them dancing there at once after catching regular fish.

www.jamisings.com

#41228 - 01/02/07 09:19 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Jami]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

Oh yeah, I found another strange thing.I caught one of my 14yr-olds doing"Nature is Calling" in the garden.

#41231 - 01/02/07 09:30 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
Kasey323.ink Offline
Plant Tycoon Millionaire

I have to Izzy! I think it's an ice-ing on the cake sort of thing, that maybe caused by when they turn 14 but at the same time ther action line says Nature is calling.

#41248 - 01/03/07 12:20 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Kasey323.ink]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

Thanks for sayin Charley. I feared thats what my adult villagers do when I'm away \:8

Edited by Izzy (01/03/07 12:21 AM)

#41254 - 01/03/07 01:39 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

I spotted one of my master scientists standing on his own a little way away from the table, so I dragged him back to work. His status bar read "Waiting for someone". Just afterwards a farmer came up to where he had been standing and stood turning her head with a look of bewilderment on her face. Her status bar showed "Embracing". I felt quite sad at spoiling their lovers' tryst.

I bet she didn't believe his explanation of why she'd been stood up: "I was waiting for you, honest, Darling, but all of a sudden a huge hand came down out of the sky and dragged me back to work."

#41255 - 01/03/07 03:14 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: arnie]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
at least you didn't drag him indoors with another villager!

#41272 - 01/03/07 08:19 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Jami]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

I started a new game and I have a villager who likes rough wood but hates drift wood.

I also had a villager who liked crowds but hated crowds( because I got that black pearl event )

I once dunked a villager in the ocean and instead of fishing it said "Rain Dancing". I thought "Well, it must have really worked" \:\)

Edited by Izzy (01/04/07 12:05 AM)

#41278 - 01/03/07 11:30 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
preacherswife Offline
Expert

Loc: The West side of the island wa...
I have noticed quite a few moonwalking Michael Jackson wannabees lately. I had never noticed it before this.

#41424 - 01/07/07 07:21 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Cuthbert Offline

Loc: Seoul, Korea
In my first game, I had a runner who mastered in farming, building and research. He was also a father of 40+ kids, since I made him sleep with all the girls in the tribe with sufficient age. Everyone wanted to argue/complain/praise/chat, etc. with him all the time, he couldn't get anything done in later years. Too much running around made him the most popular guy in Isola, maybe? So in my second game I made someone with no running trait The Father of the Tribe. 'Heh, now nobody will disturb my precious runner!' Well, I thought wrong. They still try to communicate only with the runner. What the heck? Is 'Running' so irresistible charm no one can't resist it? Come on, please let my runner work in peace!

Edited by LadyCFII (01/07/07 01:01 PM)

#41427 - 01/07/07 02:03 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
vjw2007 Offline

Originally Posted By: Izzy
Do any of your villagers do strange things, like conjure a bowl of water out of the ground, or moonwalk when they get sick? Please post them here, I would like to know.

NOt exactly strange things but this lot are mad! This is 4th or 5th game I have played sa all the others died disasteroulsy. My doctor goes for exercising walks around the island, several of them actaully take time out to go swimming (none of the other games have done that) I caught one of my scientists telling jokes, the doctor huddled in a corner teaching a schientist (what was he teaching him is what I would like to know), one of the villagers was striding around in an agititated state apparently complaining about something. Could someone please tell me -0 what is the fascination with doing the laundry????? tThey are living on an island for goodness sake who cares? I hate to think what it is doing to the lagoon. The farmers take tme out to relax by the lagoon. One of the women was doing a RAIN DANCE!!! I have never seen anything like it.
How do we know when the Golden Child has been born?? Bye f0r now, looking forward to being involved in the forums. VJW2007:/

#41428 - 01/07/07 05:38 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: vjw2007]
preacherswife Offline
Expert

Loc: The West side of the island wa...
My islanders do the same things. It is random as to what they will do, but they do love the laundry. I often get the teaching, telling jokes, arging etc. And yes I always have a few rain dancing fools. It must work because they have crops and we never see the rain, ha. You will know when you have the gc and then once he does his job you will wish all he would do is laundry. He gets to be very annoying after awhile. He is quite the little party-animal.

#41430 - 01/07/07 05:50 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: vjw2007]
bajantara Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Barbados
Originally Posted By: vjw2007

How do we know when the Golden Child has been born?? Bye f0r now, looking forward to being involved in the forums. VJW2007:/

The GC isn't technically "born". He's one of the puzzles you have to solve. If you need help, check the general guide or spoilers here

#41431 - 01/07/07 05:52 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Tink1492 Offline

Yesterday i turned on my game and i heard a kissing noise, so i was looking for who kissed and there were two guys going into the hut and NO GIRLS!!!

#41432 - 01/07/07 06:08 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Tink1492 Offline

Another one i saw was a woman lifting rocks for excersise and all the rest of them just run around the island.

#41436 - 01/07/07 07:08 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Tink1492]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Originally Posted By: Tink1492
Yesterday i turned on my game and i heard a kissing noise, so i was looking for who kissed and there were two guys going into the hut and NO GIRLS!!!

This is a frequent occurance. What happens is that some of the villagers are elderly, and walk slower. So your two guys entered the hut at the same time, and if the women they were kissing are elderly, it will take them longer to get there. This always creates interesting situations.

#41455 - 01/07/07 11:37 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: eyeshigh]
Tink1492 Offline

Ok, but I didn't see any girls around them... could they have benn elderly men and the girls got in and out before the men got there?

#41463 - 01/08/07 02:04 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Tink1492]
Zylador Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: Tink1492

This can also happen if the lady they kissed got waylaid by someone else. I see it happen all the time. To keep my established villages self-perpetuating, I make sure about half of them are breeders. So whenever I go into those games, one villager of each sex becomes the Object of Attention and all the other breeders of the opposite sex keep walking up to embrace (and sometimes run away!) from the OoA. Mind you, they actually let the villager do work when the game is off, but when it's on, it's smooch city! LOL

#41464 - 01/08/07 03:35 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

I know its kinda off topic but...

I have a village where everyone 18 or above becomes a parent! I laugh so hard as all the male villagers go after some old lady XD.Same with the women chasing after the oldest male ( one time the male was really ugly and they were just all over him )

Anyway, about the 2 males kissing, it happens to my demo games alot ( 5 full version, 4 demo, i cant let the demo villagers go ). However, in my games i would only see one male villager go to the love shack alone.

#41486 - 01/08/07 07:07 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Cuthbert]
sfrose Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Originally Posted By: Cuthbert
So in my second game I made someone with no running trait The Father of the Tribe. 'Heh, now nobody will disturb my precious runner!' Well, I thought wrong. They still try to communicate only with the runner. What the heck? Is 'Running' so irresistible charm no one can't resist it? Come on, please let my runner work in peace!

You can't control who the Tribe Leader will be. It depends on the order in the tribe "roster."

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie

#41487 - 01/08/07 07:40 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
hypatia Offline

Last night when I checked on my village four or five of the villagers came walking out of the water carrying skeletons. When they laid them to rest in the cemetary, no names or new head stones showed up. Freaky!

#41509 - 01/09/07 02:30 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: hypatia]
Jami Offline
Master

Here's a new one for me. I saw a woman carrying two fish. I thought that was a bit odd. She goes to the food bin and puts the fish in - and suddenly she's carrying twins!

In fact, several women went to the food bin with fish, then suddenly babies were in their arms.

www.jamisings.com

#41557 - 01/09/07 03:45 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: arnie]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Yeah, I hate it when that happens ;\)
Originally Posted By: arnie

I bet she didn't believe his explanation of why she'd been stood up: "I was waiting for you, honest, Darling, but all of a sudden a huge hand came down out of the sky and dragged me back to work."

#47054 - 01/28/07 06:34 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: MochaJew]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

I'm reviving my old post \:\/

The strangest thing happened. My sisters tribe was nearly done with it's first hut, so i went to check on my game before quitting the game . An hour later, I find the dialogue for completing the first hut. On my sophisticated village! Everyone celebrated (except my little crowd-hatin-GC) , and my sisters village didn't celebrate at all. \:\(

#47059 - 01/28/07 07:15 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
blue_koka Offline
Consigliere

YES I HAD A STRANGE THING HAPPEN. I HAVE HAD QUITE A FEW STRANGE THING'S. BUT I HAD A BUILDER WHO WENT TO PICK UP A ROCK. AND SHE BENT DOWN TO PICK IT UP AND THAT IS WHERE SHE REMAINS THROUGH THE WHOLE GAME. I TAKE HER OVER TO WORK ON THE HUTS,BUT SHE RETURNS TO GET A ROCK. I'LL GO OFF THE GAME AWHILE. AND WHEN I RETURN THERE SHE IS BENDING AND PICKING UP THE ROCK.IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I TAKE HER BACK TO THE HUTS SHE ALWAYS GOES BACK TO PICK UP ROCKS AND IS BENDING DOWN AND UP WITH THAT ROCK.

#47503 - 01/29/07 04:06 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Patroy Offline
Adviser

Loc: North Carolina
Well, I already mentioned the antics of a Master Doctor who decided to tote a boulder with him all over the island and even into the water. I've got a current situation with a new island I started up recently. Only had two males to start with...one got abducted by a face in the bushes and the other one has only fathered daughters...I am starting to worry about the future of that island!

#48004 - 01/30/07 03:24 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Patroy]
BomBa Offline
Adviser

When i opened my tribe of 90 yesterday i thought i opened my newly started game since i saw just like 15 villagers. I checked and saw i did indeed open the game with 90 people. So i went to look for the other 75 villagers. I noticed one villager dancing on top of the temple. So i dragged him down. Then another villaer appeared on the same place. I dragged him down aswell. All the other 73 villagers were on the same place and i had to drag all of them down. While i was doing that all the villagers that i dragged down went to pick some flowers and brought it back to temple. So i had 75 villagers surrounding the temple with flowers in their hand. It was kinda weird to see.

#51617 - 02/11/07 06:20 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: BomBa]
tomteboda Offline
Trainee

Loc: Minnesota, USA
Is it just me, or are the scientists more OCD about work than the doctors? I've noticed I have to drag my scientists away from the research table to eat or drink, while my doctors never want to do anything but laundry, push on the rock, or somehow do something else frivolous.

#51725 - 02/12/07 02:45 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Bannaner1993 Offline
Adviser

Loc: By the Lake
Mine have come back to life on several occasions \:o

#58728 - 02/24/07 09:19 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: bajantara]
vjw2007 Offline

Yeah figured it out eventually. Dropped a mother of twins into the lagoon and came out with the GC only so we lost 1.

#60792 - 03/01/07 09:36 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: vjw2007]
Dianthus Offline
Consigliere

Today I've had two different villagers about 10 minutes apart in the same game take a bowl to the pond, fill it with water then climb up to the top of the diving platform, jump off it, swim to the edge of the pond and climb out onto the dry land - still clutching the bowl of water.

#60960 - 03/02/07 01:24 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: preacherswife]
Dianthus Offline
Consigliere

I've killed my GC in one of my villages. I made the wrong choice in one of the events. Now, since he still shows up in the completed puzzles, despite dropping a nursing mother in the lagoon I can't get another one.

I know he can be a right pain at times, but he does have his uses when he feels like it.

In VV2 I've got a villager who hates swimming. A few days ago I changed his clothes so I could see him in the crowd and I put him to work in the field. Today I forgot about his swimming phobia and put him in the ocean. He rushed out at top speed. However, I later saw him going into the ocean where he not only started fishing, but actually caught a fish! Yet it still says he hates swimming!

#60995 - 03/02/07 02:45 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: bajantara]
Aszliah Danae Offline
Trainee

I have one! One time I was dragging my farmer to the ocean to go fishing but the bar said BURYING THE DEAD!!!!!
It was wierd. I thought people died or drown in the ocean?

#67960 - 03/30/07 12:10 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: MochaJew]
Fawn Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
I just had a couple of good ones... One of my villagers was in the algea-ridden water so I checked to see what she was doing. It said "Changing the baby". Into what?!?!?! The other one was I have a village of 12 (new game) of which only 2 are females. Both are nursing so imagine my suprise when I heard the kissing sound. I looked but didn't find any males heading for the love shack though...

#68826 - 04/06/07 07:58 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
Umineko Otaku Offline

i put my gc in the garden. he was enjoying it but was at the berry bush meditating. I put another villager in there and she too went to the berry bush yet ENJOYING THE GARDEN!!! awkward

Edited by isolakitten (04/06/07 11:16 PM)

#68871 - 04/07/07 09:18 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: kanona29]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

Loc: San Diego, CA USA
My pregnant mothers would sit on the skeletons before I had put up the graveyard. Then they would also embrace them before they would bury them once I did get the grave yard up.

#68875 - 04/07/07 11:19 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
tuse Offline
Trainee

I had one of my Master Farmers walking around with her food basket and then sat down to "enjoy the pond" I just figured she was having a picnic !!!

thanks for such a great game!!

#69028 - 04/08/07 06:37 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Kazb Offline

Loc: Scotland, Edinburgh
I am just new to the game and forum soooo i am looking forward to seeing my guys do some crazy stuff

#70407 - 04/21/07 08:08 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Aszliah Danae]
mrsbeast Offline
Trainee

one of my villagers died today, the 1st death after i finished the game (5 original villagers died even before i solved all the puzzles), he was 21, an adept farmer, died from eating a berry that turned out to be a poisonous egg. he was the only one who died in that event but when he was picked up to be buried, many villagers near him (about 20 villagers, more or less) were all carrying skeletons to the cemetery, i mean, each of them were carrying skeletons! i looked at my population counter to make sure about the number of deaths, but it was 89 (i had the maximum population of 90 before he died), meaning only one died. and after the people dropped the skeletons they were carrying in the cemetery, there was only one tomb created. strange huh!

#70447 - 04/22/07 05:24 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Makalapa]
babytee Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: Makalapa
How about: Villager is fishing. He's all by himself in the water. Suddenly, instead of "fishing" his description line says "embracing". Embracing what? The fish? What a perv!
-- Kathryn C
PS Hey, I suppose he could catch crabs this way, as he's a master farmer!
..that was too funny... thanks for making my day... i hope the doc can cure his crabs

#70457 - 04/22/07 11:59 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
salazar Offline

washing baby but the girl was very far away from the lagoon

#71013 - 04/27/07 11:10 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
2fun Offline

Okay, I know you are NEVER going to believe me but I have been DYING to share this…

Firstly 5 minutes into a new game I killed someone (NOT GOOD) he was named after my brother, he tasted something he should not have and -Never felt better in his whole life- the screen said he was running around but to my dismay he was a skeleton lying beside the well. Because the game had just begun we had no place to bury him so for days he has been lying near the well -decomposing-. Then it got weird!!!

I have to pause the game when I am not actively playing (another long story). Upon opening the game one day I find, to my great surprise, my brothers decomposing body STANDING at the research table researching. I un-paused the game and he stayed at the table. It was bizarre. But that is not all. The next day when I opened up the game he was in the SE corner and the screen said that he was -curious about the ruins-. It was as if he was still with us just in skeleton mode. I found it quite funny and was very excited to see where he ended up each day but to my great dismay HE HAS VANISHED!

No body, no grave, no proof he was EVER in existence. When I check my game stats I have 0 villagers buried. He is gone and I have to say it makes me a little less sad to not have to walk over him all the time as we did before, but still this is very strange to me. I do not see where this has happened with anyone else. I must assume that his body has finished decomposing and he is now in spirit form roaming the island. Now if only he would HELP us get tech points. LOL

TRUE STORY

#71015 - 04/27/07 11:24 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: 2fun]
McKittyKat55 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: America's Dairyland
omg if that is true...o m g

Edited by McKittyKat55 (04/27/07 11:25 PM)

#71023 - 04/28/07 04:22 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
sloguy1 Offline

Loc: Central Ca.
Hello everyone,
Thought I was finished with vv1, but remembered I hadn't found that something unusual. While working on that I got one of the kids to work. The little tyke worked at the speed of a runner adult! Being so short the kid didn't have to squat down like the adults and really helped solve one of the puzzles. On a sad note, I killed a baby! I sware it was a accident. I didn't know you could kill a villager. Has this happened to anyone? No, I didn't mess the the programing. I didn't tell how this happened so that others could look for it themselves.

#71508 - 05/02/07 11:13 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: poottersmama]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

I have adults nowthat go over to where the children answer the call ad stand by themselves and argue or complain......tell jokes.....and embrace.....all alone mind you.......4 of them sit on each other but all feel a little lonely!

#71890 - 05/05/07 04:47 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
kissy06 Offline
Expert

Loc: Christiansburg VA
My Doctor is constantly doing goofy stuff. He'll eat/swim in/ embrace/and complain to the cactus! I just caught him exersizing while sitting down. Sit ups, you think? \:\)

#71895 - 05/05/07 05:53 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Awesomeful Offline
Adviser

One of my villagers said she was "curious about the rock", but she was standing by the cactus holding a bowl of water

#71896 - 05/05/07 05:54 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Awesomeful]
Awesomeful Offline
Adviser

Mine excersize sitting down, too. Tough workout, don't you think?

#72523 - 05/12/07 06:34 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: bajantara]
babytee Offline
Adviser

sorry to respond so late but , I am glad I made your day. Now I have something else for you. I now have 2 women go into the hut while trying to mate, the funny part of all this is: the male villager just stood outside the hut looking. I was praying he would go in and break up the affair among the 2 women, he then turned and shook is little head, and so no. I lol so hard, my tummy hurt. My hubby was intrested in what the 2 females were doing, he made me get up from the game and took over. The sad part of this story is, the feamles would not get with any male on the island. So I guess the next time I logg on, I will see a rainbow flag...... I love LDW

#72525 - 05/12/07 06:43 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: 2fun]
babytee Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: 2fun
Okay, I know you are NEVER going to believe me but I have been DYING to share this…

Firstly 5 minutes into a new game I killed someone (NOT GOOD) he was named after my brother, he tasted something he should not have and -Never felt better in his whole life- the screen said he was running around but to my dismay he was a skeleton lying beside the well. Because the game had just begun we had no place to bury him so for days he has been lying near the well -decomposing-. Then it got weird!!!

I have to pause the game when I am not actively playing (another long story). Upon opening the game one day I find, to my great surprise, my brothers decomposing body STANDING at the research table researching. I un-paused the game and he stayed at the table. It was bizarre. But that is not all. The next day when I opened up the game he was in the SE corner and the screen said that he was -curious about the ruins-. It was as if he was still with us just in skeleton mode. I found it quite funny and was very excited to see where he ended up each day but to my great dismay HE HAS VANISHED!

No body, no grave, no proof he was EVER in existence. When I check my game stats I have 0 villagers buried. He is gone and I have to say it makes me a little less sad to not have to walk over him all the time as we did before, but still this is very strange to me. I do not see where this has happened with anyone else. I must assume that his body has finished decomposing and he is now in spirit form roaming the island. Now if only he would HELP us get tech points. LOL

TRUE STORY
I belive you, I have 2 female villagers who refuses to be with any male on the Island. I will try to mate them with the men, the two females will walk off together to the hut, and the male will stand outside the hut. When I try to force him mate with the females coming out, he will respond by saying no. I guess its not true with the saying: all men would love to be with two women at once.......go figure... now thats strange

#72531 - 05/12/07 06:52 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: babytee]
Unicorn

Any time you mate villagers, they will walk into the hut (if you don't stop them). Since you put both females with the male, they went into the hut. Since the male didn't go in, he is probably the alpha male and was interrupted by the intentions of another villager. Have you actually selected him and watched to see what his action is when he's standing there?

#72569 - 05/13/07 03:32 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: LadyCFII]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

I now have a master builder that does everything while holding his laundry.
I HAVE ONE VILLAGE THAT WHEN i SIGN BACK ON THEY ALL COME OUT OF THE POND OR THE OCEAN.

Edited by poottersmama (05/13/07 08:51 AM)

#72594 - 05/13/07 02:21 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Loc: Portugal
I had a villager burying the dead, he decided to take the person for a swim before burying them. They also take their washing for a swim, save the washing I suppose. I think it's funny, when they run away from some one making advances to them, then they go back for more.

#72598 - 05/13/07 02:46 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

I had a child standing near the love hut. there was an adult waiting for someeone. When I mated her, they went inside. The funny thing was, the childhad a message waiting for someone. I thought he was sick, but I think he was just copying the adults.

#72602 - 05/13/07 03:06 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: colourmehappy]
McKittyKat55 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: America's Dairyland
LOL! \:\)

#72613 - 05/13/07 04:14 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: preacherswife]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

I see your expert, I was wondering if yoy could answer a question for me. My golden child got sick, so I made sure he was heald. I was wondering, if he had died, would I've been able to get another one? Hope you'll answer.

#72614 - 05/13/07 04:36 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: colourmehappy]
Unicorn

If the GC dies, you will not be able to replace him.

#72654 - 05/14/07 05:12 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: LadyCFII]
Britney Offline
Master

Loc: Tumblr
i one time had a villager bury a body for an hour, but there was no body

#73724 - 05/25/07 09:22 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: poottersmama]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

I moved my totems over by the coconut trees and now my villagers circle the tree closest to the gong and complain/argue (by themselves) and tell jokes..........

#73742 - 05/25/07 11:10 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: poottersmama]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

I just realized (I know De De De) that the villagers react to the totems differently depending on where they are placed around the island........I think? Has anyone else noticed this?

#73746 - 05/25/07 11:33 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Mine just occured a few days ago. I have a villager who has fallen in with two of the young women. The problem? The one doing the chasing is also a woman. One of the young women is still alive (the crops failed and all but one died). But it made for some interesting momnets.

#73749 - 05/26/07 12:06 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

This was from an old tribe;
two of my favorite villagers, the couple I "married" were hanging out in the hut doorway, necking! Then, I heard the "smooch" and there was baby number six. It seems "Elana" and "Dovid" found each other without my help.
Another couple Cain and Zen were having marriage problems. I found Cain heading off with Honey to the hut, when Zen came along, got in between them both and gave them a piece of her mind. I couldn't Cain and Zen to mate after that. So we had our first Villige Divorce. Cain married his preggiers Honey and Zen found happniess with Eli. Zen had nine babies with Eli. Eli died right after baby number appeared and I believe I saw a smile on his face.

Upate; Interesting, it is has happened on VV2 as well. It seem that Nina and Bear (now adults) followed each other about. I had to be careful who I send to get mushoon. For Bear was so gone for Nina, even at nine years old, whenever I send him for a mushroom, butterfly, pebble, beetle or seashell, instead of taking it to the food bin or the hut, he would take it to Nina and drop it at her feet. Thee two were of no use to me until they were 14 and even then their young love caused problems! They were always at the pond or walking along the beach. I have a picture of them kissing in the village square; without MY HELP!
I'm surprise they only have one baby.

Edited by MochaJew (05/26/07 12:06 AM)

#73750 - 05/26/07 12:09 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: poottersmama]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

My villagers actually "talk" to one of the totems (complain, argue, praise, etc) Anyone see this?

#73778 - 05/26/07 10:49 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: MochaJew]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

I have totems above graveyard they go behind them and chat, argue, tell jokes, wait for someone, complain...you cannot even see them and it seems as soon as the first message comes up it will go to nothing / or something else....look away and they go back behind them.....creepy sort-a....

#74154 - 06/02/07 02:24 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
Mom13 Offline

Loc: Florida
Hi,
I am a newbie and enjoy both games..Just want to say my villagers talk to the totem..and its always to the same one..lol.No matter where they are they start walking fast and stand behind the totem.Either complaining,argueing,telling a story etc..anyone else have this?I dont mind I think its cute.

#74165 - 06/02/07 11:45 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: blue_koka]
PurrfectPeach Offline
Adviser

Loc: USA
Blue_Koka, about your rock-lovin' builder - does the % completed or her skill level increase at all while she's romancing the stone? Just curious. \:\)

#74167 - 06/02/07 11:48 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: babytee]
PurrfectPeach Offline
Adviser

I agree, Kathryn, that was the funniest post in the thread, hands down! \:\)

#74486 - 06/05/07 02:35 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: poottersmama]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

I just opened my VV2 game and I saw something really strange.........When I had ended it last all were alive! I know that when our little companions pass on and we are not there that they lay there and are walked on until we come back...... I had until moments ago, assumed (I know....lol) that all were laying there decomposing until our return? However, opening the game I went to the gong and there was 7 villagers leaving the gong... (nothing strange there) looking at them they were all running away from the gong straight towards the research shack.... well except they were all running that was alittle weird.....but that thought left because it was then I noticed each villager was carring a skelton......about then I went and clicked on the farthest from the gong it told mehis name, his job but said nothing.....he got to the shack and turned as they do to go around and he rounded the corner the skelton was gone????????????????????????? Each in turn followed the same path dropping their skeltons at the back left corner of research shack. they then causally walked to thw pond or cooled their feet relaxed on the beach, etc....... Are our villagers preforming sacarifices???????

#74510 - 06/05/07 02:10 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Mom13]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Yes....for me it is creepy. It appears that it is the first Totem pole and done only after the his or her death. My last tribe was over 200 years old and the villagers would still come to Cain's Totem, the first elder of the tribe. And no matter where I moved his totem pole, the villagers would go there. Personaly, I would like to see them talk to each other.

#76248 - 06/14/07 07:08 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: MochaJew]
anasha Offline

Loc: Davey Jones Locker
I have alot of wierd things in my tribe so this thread put me at ease somewhat.

1)One of my residents is a skeleton, I don't know why but one day I went on he was normal and then the next he was a skeleton.
2)One of my village women keeps stealing the men and in 2 accounts they were women
3)One of my village when goes indoors by herself and twice she got pregnant.
4)My oldest guy breed with a 15 year old
5)I tried to breed one of my villagers and now all she does is run away except from the cactus.
6)And I dunno has anyone else seen this? But I have VV1 and I've never personally seen it myself but my sister also plays and once I was in the room with her and she kept clicking at the boulder because she claimed to see eyes staring from there. She's seen it more than once to. So I'm wondering if that is normal?

#76252 - 06/14/07 07:14 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do *DELETED* [Re: anasha]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: England, U.K
It is normal to see eyes at the cave every now again.

Edited by keza ere 07 (06/14/07 07:17 PM)

#76253 - 06/14/07 07:15 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Keza132]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

when villagers appear to go indoors by themselves it is generally because they have kissed someone a lot slower (or faster) than they are, and they don't end up at the hut at the same time

#76256 - 06/14/07 07:18 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: eyeshigh]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

I find that if you disturb a couple "kissing" and u move the male away. The female will go indoors by herself and possibly come out pregnant.

#76264 - 06/14/07 07:36 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Keza132]
anasha Offline

Loc: Davey Jones Locker
Yeah I find it weird because from reading about it its usually the elder people but no one in my village is over 40. And I usually don't interfere unless I'm trying to breed two specific villagers and they go to another XD But it makes sense still don't understand my skeleton though XD

#76268 - 06/14/07 07:42 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: anasha]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

I can't explain the skeleton lol \:\? Someone will be able to!!! \:D

#76270 - 06/14/07 07:52 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Keza132]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

do you have a screen shot of that?

#76292 - 06/14/07 09:25 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: MochaJew]
Mom13 Offline

LOL..Yeah it was creepy for me to,but then someone mentioned that the elder must have been loved by all..who Knows?Yeah I agree it would be cool to see them talk..I wonder what they would say..lol

#76298 - 06/14/07 09:29 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: anasha]
Mom13 Offline

Lol..and here I thought I saw strange things...Guess things happen differently with each one that plays..but thats cool..makes for an interesting game..so just enjoy.

#76420 - 06/16/07 03:22 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Mom13]
Britney Offline
Master

Loc: Tumblr
give me a skeleton Pic!

#77449 - 06/26/07 08:12 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Jami]
Hubututududu Offline

Originally Posted By: Jami
So here's a new one this morning. My village was down to about 40 villagers so I set several of the older men to breeding mode. I just opened it a second ago and there were more dead people. In the middle of burial, the darn GC called a party. One woman in a green dress was dancing with a skeleton. More concerned with breaking the party up then with getting a screen capture of this, I started picking up and putting down the villagers so they'd continue the burial. As soon as she drops her dead dance partner, a baby instantly appeared in her arms.

This is by far the funniest occurrence I've read in this thread. I'm relatively new to the game, but if anything comes close to be ing as funny as this, I'll probably need my own burial from laughing to death!

GC calling a party in the middle of a burial... ! \:D \:D \:D

#77455 - 06/26/07 09:13 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Hubututududu]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

This is also weird and great!!! \:D

#77458 - 06/26/07 10:14 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I have seen a now and again villager carry a bolder and it says dancing or relaxing.

#77477 - 06/27/07 05:47 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Hubututududu Offline

I thought this was especially hilarious. Happened to me today.

Notice the message... and the population count.

Attachments
1699-virtual_villagers.jpg (473 downloads)

#77483 - 06/27/07 07:23 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Annthewhofan
I have seen a now and again villager carry a bolder and it says dancing or relaxing.

I have also seen this ;\)

#77574 - 06/28/07 07:22 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Keza132]
Hubututududu Offline

Well, this isn't really something funny that the villager DID, rather what they were named - Soda. I'm serious! I have a screenshot!

Yet funnier to me was the name of another villager. Within this game, we tend to see names that are... well, "tribal" sounding, I dare say? Tutu, Kwuiki, Goro, etc...

So I'm clicking through the villagers, Bobo, Kako, Dabo, etc...

... and Ginger.

Go figure! And she was dancing with Soda from above! \:D Would love to see what they would name their kid - Schweppes???

#77575 - 06/28/07 07:46 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Hubututududu]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

i supose this is weird it happened after a heat wave in my village.

#81078 - 07/26/07 09:12 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Keza132]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Her laundrys missing

Attachments
1850-Weresthelaundry.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (07/26/07 09:15 PM)

#81298 - 07/29/07 09:34 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I dragged a villager to the research table, but instead of reseaching she made a baby

Attachments
1863-acedentalbirth.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (07/29/07 09:35 PM)

#81300 - 07/29/07 09:48 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Aszliah Danae]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

In my second game I dragged a mother villager with triplets to te lagoon, the golden child appered but the villager got sick and it looked like she was carrying 3 fishes, when she was healed by another villager, the fishes turned back into babies again.

Edited by Annthewhofan (07/29/07 09:49 PM)

#81329 - 07/30/07 06:52 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

This is what happened after I bought health

Attachments
1868-BeforeandAfter.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (07/30/07 06:58 PM)

#81369 - 07/30/07 08:58 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

She trapped

Attachments
1874-mother'smeeting.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (07/30/07 09:00 PM)

#81379 - 07/31/07 12:44 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Jazzo Offline
Master Magician

Loc: jazzothegreat.com
Not surprising, because better health gives them more time before they become "Elderly."

#81508 - 07/31/07 09:05 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Hubututududu]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

When I looked at this villagers details, its a wonder Hawa did not drop dead, but I started to bring her to the food bin. it took me ages to fill up the bar

Attachments
1877-criticul.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (07/31/07 09:12 PM)

#81983 - 08/02/07 08:24 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I forgot to drag a villager to clean the beach after I had the event boat smashing leaving debri on the beach. Todays event too hot for them so swimming in the debri. The children are swimming in it. A villager just relised he was swimming in the debbris

Attachments
1889-Debrionbeachswimming.JPG

1890-Debbri.JPG

1891-justreliseditfullofdeadbry.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (08/02/07 08:40 PM)

#82015 - 08/02/07 10:45 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Jazzo Offline
Master Magician

Loc: jazzothegreat.com
that's funny. LOL

#82130 - 08/03/07 07:10 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Jazzo]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

This villager Usu tu Dislikes green, but noticed his face is painted with a green makeup

Attachments
1895-Dislikesgreen.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (08/03/07 07:11 PM)

#82139 - 08/03/07 07:25 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

LOL the poor villager! \:\)

#82157 - 08/03/07 08:02 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Keza132]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

LOL, it's a pity his mother didn't listen to him ;\)

I just noticed some things:
1. One of my first topics is so popular! How sweet \:D .
2. Who DARED rate it 4 stars?
3. Villagers don't like or dislike black, or white, or pink!

#82216 - 08/04/07 01:56 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
samcutie567 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: Bed Of Roses
interesting

#82481 - 08/05/07 09:07 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I had this event today 1)A Mighty Storm, 2)Have you seen this many dead, 3) had to keep Golden child at school to gave the my villagers a chance to fill the food bin 4)Have to make my villagers harvest the crops as the Golden Child kept on partying so the villagers were getting little food.

Attachments
1901-AMightyStorm.JPG

1902-Seenthismanyskelletons.JPG

1903-School.JPG

1904-Godenchildmakingpartynofood.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (08/05/07 09:20 PM)

#82540 - 08/06/07 09:45 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
samcutie567 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

go out of the village , but my population count doesnt lessened

Edited by LadyCFII (08/06/07 12:43 PM)

#82560 - 08/06/07 01:18 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: samcutie567]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

This is my villager Gzifa with her baby, I went away from my game, when i got back, there was no sign of her or her baby. Only 210 minutes to go. Then I noticed the poperlation had dropped from 89 to 87. So the baby must not have servived \:\(

Attachments
1911-Age80Gzifa.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (08/06/07 01:43 PM)

#82597 - 08/06/07 07:27 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Aszliah Danae Offline
Trainee

One day one of my master builders was going to fix a hut. He's status said 'Fixing Hut'. But he wasnt heading towards the hut he was heading towards another villager! Strange.....

#82598 - 08/06/07 07:29 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Aszliah Danae]
Aszliah Danae Offline
Trainee

I did see that many skeletons before. I checked my game and it was 90 population. but when i checked again the next day it said 39 population!!!!!

#82599 - 08/06/07 07:30 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Aszliah Danae]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
I once lost 42% of my village population.

#82605 - 08/06/07 07:50 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Krystal]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Dang i have only gone from 90 down to 61 before.

#82641 - 08/06/07 10:56 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Aszliah Danae]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Today I got 67 children the oldest children are 12 and 5 woman caring for babies, which only leaves 13 working adults of which 7 of them are elderly and 6 which are under 60. this is why there are so many berries on the bush. not enough working farmers at the moment. Before quiting there was 16188 berries on the berry bush.

Attachments
1914-Berries.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (08/06/07 11:11 PM)

#82826 - 08/07/07 09:08 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

This is my new villager the event the face in the bushes, master farmer. I had the picture in the wrong programme :8, here it is. \:D

Attachments
1921-NewSvenfaceinbuses.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (08/07/07 09:21 PM)

#83047 - 08/09/07 12:21 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
samcutie567 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Me from 90 boom to 5

#83505 - 08/11/07 07:55 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Aszliah Danae]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

The golden child drank the liquid lost half his skills. He gained back farming skill before I took this.

Attachments
1953-drinkmagikliquidloosehalfhisskill.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (08/11/07 07:58 PM)

#83607 - 08/12/07 06:08 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

When I took this event of my favourte villager, I noticed the poperlation was 103 when I clicked on ok the pop was 93. \:\/ Stats show it was 96 but not today though. I lost 10 villagers it seems

Attachments
1961-Sharethepealpop103.JPG

1962-Mypoperlationwas96.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (08/12/07 06:23 PM)

#83659 - 08/13/07 04:58 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
PrincessDove Offline

I let two of them make a baby and then left the game for 2 minutes. When I came back all of the women were nursing and his breeding skills went way up.

I also have a two year old whose action is "nature is calling" since her mother stopped nursing her, she's about 6 now

Thanks to Charley for the pretty signature \:\)

#85958 - 08/20/07 02:33 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: PrincessDove]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I was playing my game of vv1, I was writing in their age of each villager at the end of their name. Then after I press done. I got an error report saying there is an error in virtural villagers, Send report or don't send. I did that, my game closed down on its own. When I reopened it, it had defalted back to its settings, I also noticed there were three 2 year olds that were not there before, thats after I redid the ages in villagers details. Yet there were no femails with babies earlier.

Edited by Annthewhofan (08/20/07 02:54 PM)

#85966 - 08/20/07 02:48 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Unicorn

When you experience a crash (which is what you described), everything you did since the game was last saved is lost, since the game can't do a proper save and shutdown during a crash. When you restart the game, it will load the last savegame, and things may very well be different. Usually, you lose less than 10 minutes of play, since the game automatically saves every 10 minutes.

#86139 - 08/20/07 07:50 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

All the village coming out of the sea. The second one out the sea like they are doing the conga 8\) ;\)

Attachments
2069-Alltogether.JPG

2070-Alltogether2.JPG

2071-TheConggo.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (08/20/07 08:14 PM)

#90086 - 08/27/07 09:01 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

This is all my villagers. 8\)

Attachments
2150-Allmailselderlyapartfrom2.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (08/27/07 09:04 AM)

#90134 - 08/27/07 11:58 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Very cute!!

#90650 - 08/29/07 10:45 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Arkon Offline

Loc: Australia
in my 2nd or 3rd village, (VV2) i got a kid to pick up something, to me it was a mushroom, but then it said it was something for the scientists.

but even my kids said it was a mushroom. i checked the collections tab, and nothing new. so the kids took a mushroom to the science hut, instead of the food bin. looked funny...

http://dfsclub.wetpaint.com/ please visit us.

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=10146061

#90740 - 08/29/07 03:14 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
ginger123 Offline
Trainee

Loc: calif
i've had a viller watering the crops with a basket of laundry.

#91119 - 08/30/07 08:11 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: ginger123]
Phantom_Flame Offline
Trainee

Once in VV2 a villager was repairing a hut with a basket of laundry.

Clothing - the poor villager's duct tape. ^^

#91126 - 08/30/07 08:36 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Phantom_Flame]
kittenangel2001 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Pennsylvania
Rofl!! I like that! Mine was repairing with a fish!

#91128 - 08/30/07 08:39 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: kittenangel2001]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

Mine was relaxing on the beach with a bowl of berries. \:\?

#91780 - 09/02/07 04:20 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

This is about VV2, but still a strange thing!!

I saw a village elder PRAISING a totem!!! \:o I've heard of a villager arguing with a totem, but this is a new one on me!

#96307 - 09/15/07 06:56 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Krystal]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

This is my villager I dragged her to eat the magic frut then she had a baby that was 4 days ago, and still the same baby today 400 minutes and still age 47 I wonder if she has the golden childs dna 2 weeks ago she drink the magic liquide which made her 4 years old from age 37. All my other villagers that were younger than her now are older.

Attachments
2280-Stuckat47forever.JPG

2281-Magicfruteater.JPG

2282-Etenelbabyandmother.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (09/15/07 07:11 PM)

#96335 - 09/15/07 08:07 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Unicorn

She won't stop nursing the baby until she reaches the age she was when she drank the liquid. That's one of the side-effects of that vial. \:\)

#96357 - 09/15/07 09:20 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: LadyCFII]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

She did not have a baby then, she is 48 now and still 400 minutes nursing baby

Attachments
2283-Magicfr.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (09/15/07 09:30 PM)

#96359 - 09/15/07 09:23 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Unicorn

It doesn't matter if she had a baby then or not. Whenever a female villager drinks that vial, and later has a baby, she will carry it until she is the age she was when she drank it.

#96365 - 09/15/07 09:36 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: LadyCFII]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I just realised what you ment, even if a villager was not nursing a baby so if she has a baby at 18 and she was for example say 70 when she drink the liquede then she well nurse the baby until shes 70.

Edited by Annthewhofan (09/15/07 09:38 PM)

#96376 - 09/15/07 10:05 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
SaxyT Offline
Guru

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I had a whole village nearly starve to death because of one of the vials. It caused two villagers to switch places and one of the villagers was my Master Farmer. Well, turns out the new master farmer, after the switch, disliked swimming and parrots. The poor guy would panick and run away everytime he went near the ocean or the garden. Took me a while to figure out what was happining, and most of my food storage was gone by the time I could train someone new.

It was completely hilarious to me, but I felt bad for starving the little ones.

#96385 - 09/15/07 10:21 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Unicorn

Yes, that is exactly how it would work! \:\)

#96447 - 09/16/07 02:01 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: LadyCFII]
Damballah Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Somewhere in time....
My villagers randomly pick up rocks and carry them about with them. They carry them no matter what they are doing. Also, my Master Builder found the place on the beach to dig in VV I, and immediately built a scaffolding for a hut. Now he just digs away to no avail, so that last puzzle will never be solved!

#96865 - 09/17/07 06:05 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Damballah]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Maybe he's digging for treasure? ;\)

#96870 - 09/17/07 06:54 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
funnyface Offline
Trainee

The 'embracing' scenario is very familiar. I would assume you have someone set to 'parent'? When you set a villager to 'parent' they will pick one person to stick too, so when that one parent is on the move, the 'chosen' one will know it and it will either say 'waiting for someone' or 'embracing'.
I find this to be a pain, since the one 'chosen' never seems to get any work done!
I find lots of glitches. I just pick up my villager and drop him/her again and they go on with their business.... lol

#97073 - 09/18/07 07:26 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: funnyface]
Damballah Offline
Consigliere

If the Master Builder is digging for treasure, he's been digging non-stop for 5 days straight, poor thing!

#97429 - 09/20/07 05:21 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Damballah]
Damballah Offline
Consigliere

I finally figured out what the rock-carrying is all about...some of the villagers exercise by lifting rocks...some just fail to drop them as they carry out their duties! My Master Builders have now put up TWO hut scaffolds, and dig in between them. they still haven't found anything!

#97435 - 09/20/07 05:50 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Damballah]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

The diging is always long. If there are 2 scaffolds, that means they are at 50% and more of the work. They'll find something soon!!

#97482 - 09/20/07 02:10 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: laurence]
SaxyT Offline
Guru

Loc: Ontario, Canada
That particular puzzle always caused me grief, simply because it didn't show you the progress. I know that there were others like that too but the digging was the only one I really wanted to see progress on. And usually the toughest to keep the villagers working on too. I think they also wanted a progress bar...lol. I guess they were getting discouraged!

#97484 - 09/20/07 02:22 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: SaxyT]
Unicorn

But, if you're digging for something, you don't know how far down you have to dig to find it! \:D

#99401 - 09/27/07 11:12 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: funnyface]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I just happen to click on one of the dead it was Obi's remains.

Attachments
2402-RestinpeaceObi.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (09/27/07 11:13 PM)

#99573 - 09/28/07 05:31 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Damballah Offline
Consigliere

Ann, what in the world happened? It looks like the plague hit!

#99843 - 09/29/07 09:17 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Damballah]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I think thy all died of old age had a lot of old villagers.

#100472 - 10/03/07 09:15 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I had been feeding this villager Dulu the magic fruit plant every day. I then had Event of blue liquid viol, I had him drink the liquid he was about 60 yesterday today he's 4 years old. I not got a picture before he drink it.

Attachments
2450-Dulu.JPG

2451-Dulum.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (10/03/07 09:19 PM)

#100927 - 10/05/07 11:07 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Kadgii Kailali Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tokyo~ lol
i had a 6 yr old and i put her on the far side of the lagoon. 5 seconds l8r she goes and walks on the water to get where she wants to go!
another thing. i can make this work with adults who are the same gender and kids. i make them mate and eventually one goes "embracing" then "nothing" and the other is "waiting for someone".

population-9!!!

Edited by Kadgiikailali (10/05/07 11:07 PM)

#102826 - 10/14/07 12:38 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
Kadgii Kailali Offline
Consigliere

this is a docter that needs to see a shrink.

Attachments
2504-wierdvillager.JPG

#102829 - 10/14/07 12:46 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Kadgii Kailali]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

She says "Ow, this water hurts!"

#102832 - 10/14/07 01:10 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Krystal]
Kadgii Kailali Offline
Consigliere

lol krystal

#103259 - 10/16/07 09:31 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Krystal]
Kadgii Kailali Offline
Consigliere

Here's more, krystal! also, afterwards she decided to run-around-at-light-speed like a kid!

Attachments
2526-eatingcactus.JPG

2527-excactus.JPG

#103260 - 10/16/07 09:34 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Kadgii Kailali]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

\:D she is really in love for this cactus!!

#103408 - 10/17/07 06:15 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: laurence]
Kadgii Kailali Offline
Consigliere

here is more lol

Attachments
2528-relaxcactus.JPG

2529-pushcactus.JPG

#103711 - 10/19/07 08:51 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Kadgii Kailali]
Kadgii Kailali Offline
Consigliere

She died today. *plays death march*

Attachments
2537-TammyGirlMemorial.JPG

#103729 - 10/19/07 03:14 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Kadgii Kailali]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Shame. \:\(

That's a lovely memorial, however!

#103733 - 10/19/07 03:48 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: arnie]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I like the memorial you did for Tammy girl.

#103736 - 10/19/07 04:25 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Kadgii Kailali]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

\:o \:\( I'm sorry for Tammygirl. Her memorial is very pretty!

#103778 - 10/19/07 11:14 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: laurence]
Kadgii Kailali Offline
Consigliere

thanks. her son danced on her when i was trying to bury her! *mumbles under breath about the gc*

#103812 - 10/20/07 06:47 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Kadgii Kailali]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

It could be a kind of celebration! A famous, French/Belgian, singer and author, Jacques Brel, has sung: "I want you laugh, I want you dance when you'll put me in the hole!" (that's my translation, but the meaning is right \:\/ )

Edited by laurence (10/20/07 06:50 AM)

#103817 - 10/20/07 10:21 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: laurence]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

That reminds me of a song.

Funeral Directors of America, I am very deeply honored standing here;
Receiving this token of your esteem, "The Funeral Director of the Year."
Now I've been asked by all the delegates - and members of the board,
To tell you of the funeral that won me this award.
It was handled with taste and dignity, that much I can say for it;
And I'm sure it will take the family ... twenty YEARS to pay for it!

It was a hell of a funeral; it was a hell of a funeral
The finest funeral ever booked:
I had some high school juniors who passed around petunias
And lilies everywhere you looked.
It was a hell of a funeral; I say one hell of a funeral
Oh, how I wish that you were there;
I had ten drum majorettes doubling on the castanets
It really was a lively affair

It was a hell of a funeral; it was a hell of a funeral
The National Guard showed up for me;
And during the oration, they went into formation
And formed the letters R. I. P.
I gave it all my loving care;
The band was on its toes playing "Mexicali Rose",
It really was a lively affair.

(A tisket, a tasket, Tell us about the casket.)

Well, I'll tell you about the casket, my good friends
It would’ve made your poor eyes pop
It was sterling silver all around and a real Formica top.
(Formica top, it had a Formica top).

Well, I'll tell you about the widow, my good friends,
The widow was in navy blue
With a gown designed by Balenciaga, I supplied that too.
(He sold the widow widow's weeds too).

I held the first funereal raffle, though I don't much like to boast
And I gave away a Chevrolet to the person who cried the most.
(He gave away a brand new Chevrolet).
I won it myself!

There were eighteen jugglers by the grave to demonstrate their art
And when they were done, I fired a gun to let the hootenanny start.
(He fired a gun and the hoot-e-nanny begun).

I was serving beer and pretzels, ‘til the hot pastrami came;
And I sold some souvenir hankies with the dear departed’s name.
(He was sellin’ hankies with the dear departed's name).

As a fitting finale we had the Rockettes from New York's Music Hall;
As you can see, my very good friends
All in all,
all in all,
all in all:

No other burial could compare;
It was all done up deluxe and I made forty thousand bucks,
It really was a lively affair.
It really was a swingin' affair.

#103907 - 10/20/07 09:16 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: arnie]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Here I seen this villager relaxing on the decesed \:o

That a long poem arnie \:\)

Attachments
2548-Relaxingamongthedead.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (10/20/07 09:28 PM)

#103927 - 10/21/07 12:21 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
Kadgii Kailali Offline
Consigliere

oh, no! another docter! ANOTHER CACTUS ADDICT!!! *runs around screaming then hides in a corner*

wait, i have 2 docters!

Attachments
2549-honorcactus.JPG

2550-complaincactus.JPG

2551-laundrycactus.JPG

#103930 - 10/21/07 12:28 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Kadgii Kailali]
Kadgii Kailali Offline
Consigliere

its funny, because in the photos i have here i see the deceased or the growing. in the first one, to the right of ziki, theres a scientist called soda. she was an original. and in pushcactus.jpg , there are three infants-the blonde one just so happens to be soda's daughter, kelly, who now rests with her mother.

the one to the left of her is kaula and i dont know the last one-i think its sitsi

#106432 - 10/31/07 11:42 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Dianthus]
BobSen Offline
Trainee

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Dianthus, to make it funny, maybe that your nursing mothers want to wash their baby's diapers directly in the ocean! \:\?

#108318 - 11/09/07 07:03 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: BobSen]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

My fav pic

Attachments
2713-Goldenchildcentre.jpg

Edited by Annthewhofan (11/09/07 07:07 PM)

#108325 - 11/09/07 07:38 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Annthewhofan]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

OOOHHH! A night babies party!!!

#108590 - 11/11/07 03:36 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

<ine are always getting stuck by random objects mainly the food bin and the love hut

#108632 - 11/11/07 05:42 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

ok my villagers got caught by a new thing.. the berry bush i get so mad when that happens

#109080 - 11/12/07 09:04 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Joine The Great]
Kadgii Kailali Offline
Consigliere

i put him there but he got stuck! lol i'm cruel!

Attachments
2755-sacrifice.JPG

#109083 - 11/12/07 09:12 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Kadgii Kailali]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Sometimes when I put a villager to fix the hut hospital he gets stuck on the roof.

#112076 - 11/29/07 05:46 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers d [Re: Izzy2k2]
flagal Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
I have a villager who I can't get to work unless I throw her at the research table. All she does is "relax" on the beach until one of the other scientists comes over to complain. She will get up and walk over to the research table, stand there doing nothing, then walk back over to relax on the beach. What makes it even funnier is that she dislikes the sunlight. VV1_Slacker.jpg

I also have kids that look like they are playing Red Rover. VV1_RedRover.jpg

#112266 - 12/01/07 04:17 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers d [Re: flagal]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

This was in VV2, but anyway: One of my villagers was 'going indoors' but he was headed for the research hut. I'm like "Wrong door, dude."

#113671 - 12/16/07 08:30 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers d [Re: Krystal]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

All my villagers were burying the dead when I heard some one say 'nope' as one shaking their head. yet none of them was working on a task like building or fishing. as they were headed to burying the dead, thats strange \:\?

#158376 - 06/19/08 11:21 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers d [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I noticed this villagers details. she never be a builder.

Attachments
4545-Woodhater.JPG

Edited by Annthewhofan (06/19/08 11:23 PM)

#158423 - 06/20/08 03:08 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Strange things villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
Wendy01162 Offline

I had a very pretty young lady villager, who listed liking holidays in her preferences. One day, she went out to fish in the sea and just disappeared! I was miffed because I hoped she was going to have lots of babies. Then to my surprise, she reappeared, apparently shamefaced at her brazen behaviour and settled down to have several more children.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter