Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 94 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#41231 - 01/02/07 09:30 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
Kasey323.ink Offline
Plant Tycoon Millionaire

I have to Izzy! I think it's an ice-ing on the cake sort of thing, that maybe caused by when they turn 14 but at the same time ther action line says Nature is calling.

#41248 - 01/03/07 12:20 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Kasey323.ink]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Oklahoma
Thanks for sayin Charley. I feared thats what my adult villagers do when I'm away \:8

Edited by Izzy (01/03/07 12:21 AM)

#41254 - 01/03/07 01:39 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I spotted one of my master scientists standing on his own a little way away from the table, so I dragged him back to work. His status bar read "Waiting for someone". Just afterwards a farmer came up to where he had been standing and stood turning her head with a look of bewilderment on her face. Her status bar showed "Embracing". I felt quite sad at spoiling their lovers' tryst.

I bet she didn't believe his explanation of why she'd been stood up: "I was waiting for you, honest, Darling, but all of a sudden a huge hand came down out of the sky and dragged me back to work."

#41255 - 01/03/07 03:14 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: arnie]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
at least you didn't drag him indoors with another villager!

#41272 - 01/03/07 08:19 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Jami]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Oklahoma
I started a new game and I have a villager who likes rough wood but hates drift wood.

I also had a villager who liked crowds but hated crowds( because I got that black pearl event )

I once dunked a villager in the ocean and instead of fishing it said "Rain Dancing". I thought "Well, it must have really worked" \:\)

Edited by Izzy (01/04/07 12:05 AM)

#41278 - 01/03/07 11:30 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
preacherswife Offline
Expert

Loc: The West side of the island wa...
I have noticed quite a few moonwalking Michael Jackson wannabees lately. I had never noticed it before this.

#41424 - 01/07/07 07:21 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Cuthbert Offline

Loc: Seoul, Korea
In my first game, I had a runner who mastered in farming, building and research. He was also a father of 40+ kids, since I made him sleep with all the girls in the tribe with sufficient age. Everyone wanted to argue/complain/praise/chat, etc. with him all the time, he couldn't get anything done in later years. Too much running around made him the most popular guy in Isola, maybe? So in my second game I made someone with no running trait The Father of the Tribe. 'Heh, now nobody will disturb my precious runner!' Well, I thought wrong. They still try to communicate only with the runner. What the heck? Is 'Running' so irresistible charm no one can't resist it? Come on, please let my runner work in peace!

Edited by LadyCFII (01/07/07 01:01 PM)

#41427 - 01/07/07 02:03 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Izzy2k2]
vjw2007 Offline

Originally Posted By: Izzy
Do any of your villagers do strange things, like conjure a bowl of water out of the ground, or moonwalk when they get sick? Please post them here, I would like to know.

NOt exactly strange things but this lot are mad! This is 4th or 5th game I have played sa all the others died disasteroulsy. My doctor goes for exercising walks around the island, several of them actaully take time out to go swimming (none of the other games have done that) I caught one of my scientists telling jokes, the doctor huddled in a corner teaching a schientist (what was he teaching him is what I would like to know), one of the villagers was striding around in an agititated state apparently complaining about something. Could someone please tell me -0 what is the fascination with doing the laundry????? tThey are living on an island for goodness sake who cares? I hate to think what it is doing to the lagoon. The farmers take tme out to relax by the lagoon. One of the women was doing a RAIN DANCE!!! I have never seen anything like it.
How do we know when the Golden Child has been born?? Bye f0r now, looking forward to being involved in the forums. VJW2007:/

#41428 - 01/07/07 05:38 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: vjw2007]
preacherswife Offline
Expert

Loc: The West side of the island wa...
My islanders do the same things. It is random as to what they will do, but they do love the laundry. I often get the teaching, telling jokes, arging etc. And yes I always have a few rain dancing fools. It must work because they have crops and we never see the rain, ha. You will know when you have the gc and then once he does his job you will wish all he would do is laundry. He gets to be very annoying after awhile. He is quite the little party-animal.

#41430 - 01/07/07 05:50 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: vjw2007]
bajantara Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Barbados
Originally Posted By: vjw2007

How do we know when the Golden Child has been born?? Bye f0r now, looking forward to being involved in the forums. VJW2007:/

The GC isn't technically "born". He's one of the puzzles you have to solve. If you need help, check the general guide or spoilers here

Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter