Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#41043 - 12/28/06 05:07 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Zylador]
Kathey Offline

Well, I can honestly say that neither of those points apply to me, as I've only ever seen max 35 villagers, and my comp is quite fast. There were two messages that popped up before hand, so perhaps they had something to do with the glitch too. I've also seen the one with the kids and the mushroom, also where the babies disappear from the mothers when they're sick or attending the GC party, or whatever.

#41132 - 12/31/06 08:10 AM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Kathey]
Makalapa Offline

Doctors are pretty weird folk in this game. The latest -- an adept doctor wanders up to the cactus as per usual. Suddenly, a boulder appears in her arms, and the action line says "rain dancing". Never seen this one before! Gives "rock music" a whole new meaning, eh?

Rock on, Doc!

#41134 - 12/31/06 04:38 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Makalapa]
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
Okay, the first one I know others have posted before, but this is the first time it happened to me - that I know of -

The other isn't a weird thing she's doing, but just a weirdness with her likes/dislikes. Methinks someone will be spending a lot of time in the lagoon.

www.jamisings.com

#41202 - 01/02/07 03:52 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Jami]
Jami Offline
Master

So here's a new one this morning. My village was down to about 40 villagers so I set several of the older men to breeding mode. I just opened it a second ago and there were more dead people. In the middle of burial, the darn GC called a party. One woman in a green dress was dancing with a skeleton. More concerned with breaking the party up then with getting a screen capture of this, I started picking up and putting down the villagers so they'd continue the burial. As soon as she drops her dead dance partner, a baby instantly appeared in her arms.

www.jamisings.com

#41204 - 01/02/07 04:00 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Jami]
Amanda1681 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Northern Michigan
ROFL!! That's hillarious!!

Here's my strange one: I turn on the game, and apparently all that'd happened hadn't caught up with my graphics yet. They had just finished building the ruins, There had been 2 other "events" as well. I clicked ok for all 3, then they all rushed over to the ruins to celebrate. As they're all banging around together trying to return to their duties, suddenly about 11 women had babies appear in their arms! It was as if they'd gotten them by all the bumping into each other at the Temple!

Edited by LadyCFII (01/02/07 04:04 PM)

#41206 - 01/02/07 04:19 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Amanda1681]
Jami Offline
Master

Well, just had two more. One of my trainee parents was arguing with the school. And I noticed that my farmers all dance when they bring fish to the food bin.

www.jamisings.com

#41208 - 01/02/07 04:50 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Jami]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
And I noticed that my farmers all dance when they bring fish to the food bin.

When a master farmer catches a crab s/he does a little dance of celebration after depositing it in the food bin. Are you saying all your farmers dance, even if they only catch an ordinary fish?

#41216 - 01/02/07 07:08 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: arnie]
kanona29 Offline

I had a few skeletons on the ground that can't be buried since I don't have the graveyard yet. Well, my villagers like to entertain themselves with one of the particular skeletons.

Some have run up to the skeleton to "complain", "praise", "tell a joke", "chat", etc with this one skeleton. It's crazy because they'll be in the middle of working and will stop to go interact with this dead villager...lol

#41222 - 01/02/07 08:34 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: arnie]
Jami Offline
Master

Originally Posted By: arnie
you saying all your farmers dance, even if they only catch an ordinary fish?

Yep. I once had ten of them dancing there at once after catching regular fish.

www.jamisings.com

#41228 - 01/02/07 09:19 PM Re: Strange things your villagers do [Re: Jami]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Oklahoma
Oh yeah, I found another strange thing.I caught one of my 14yr-olds doing"Nature is Calling" in the garden.

Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter