Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 168 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#40201 - 12/10/06 12:40 AM Suggestions/Improvements
preacherswife Offline
Expert

Loc: The West side of the island wa...
I like the idea of trading with a passing ship.

#40203 - 12/10/06 02:05 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements [Re: preacherswife]
blue_koka Offline
Consigliere

I have only one suggestion for isola.I have had other ideas on different posts,but this one has really been bothering me,especially when I rename my villagers.
I wonder why when you have twins and triplets why you only have twins from the same sex.There are twin brother and sister.
I would really like it if the next game you change this.Have the twins a brother and sister,of course not all but at least a couple of them.
Also.I have read where some of the people would like thing's more modernised.
That would be a mistake.For heavens sake they were shipwrecked.They would only have the clothes on their backs.They sure weren't packed for a trip.And even though there would be some things that would wash up on shore they would still not have modern conviences.
The people that inhabited the island before them would have had simple means and so they would have to.
The people worshipped an idol and they had a place that looked very much like the ruins of the druids in ancient times.So wouldn't Isola be much like that.
I also think that the Golden child should remain.I read where they wanted him gone.WHY?
I think he should grow and that when he grows old the job would be passed on to a different child.Someone from his lineage.
And the parents of the golden child should be recognized to have given birth to him.At least they should all be dressed the same.
It is a game that helps young people learn some responsibility.They have to look in on the game to make sure they have food and are well.
The second game will be very much looked forward to.At least by me.
I used to play video games and loved them.But I have gone away from them quite a bit.
But virtual villagers isn't bloody or violent in anyway.I am very happy that you made such a wonderful little game that even an old foggy like me will play as well as young children.
GOOD LUCK WITH THW NEXT GAME!

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter