Hi I'm Kyle and myself in the game will tell you about his tribe.

Part 1
The Beginning

Im Kyle the leader of the kildon tribe and my wife Mimi will tell you about us

7years ago we took are boat away from are beloved island. we soon found are self on another island, we called it Isola. one day the 4 survivors and us came to the ocean where we saw a whale stranded on the beach but since i was thirteen not yet marride to mimi i decided to help the pour animal. it took 3 hour for a high tide to come for me to free the whale.that evening after we opened the well we had a festival for our luck 3 other tribes joined in from other island close to us. the next morning the 3 tribes were still there and it was my 14th birthday. They told me they were stranded because there boats cashed into rock while they were partying i told them they could stay with us for ever or at least till they found new boats. when we were all in the town center I named are new tribe the kildon Tribe.#

Part 2 coming soon.
we will take any questions
===================================================
Part 2
The Tribes Success

The net morning the tribe and i did a bit of sorting out
I told them i'd be a farmer some could be researchers and some builder Mimi was a Researcher. During the day James the ten year old spotted something it was a red mushroom james being the youngest thought about keeping it but i told him he shouls put it in the food bin for later. That night a strange light appeard we had never see it and im not lying it was firballs shooting from the old island almost hitting this one. About 6 years later Me and Mimi had a baby girl shes now 7 but im jumpping ahead alot i'll tell you more in part 3. The year of the fireballs the best thing happened we got rid of the blockage by the river and got rid of the debris by the sea

Part 3
Coming soon
Part 3
The Hard and sweaty

It was January 2010 i was getting to old and a heat wave had just hit us. I'm now 57 and i will soon be off to a nother place when this happens Tia will tell the story. We just opened the school and were teaching the kids to write read and draw.The heat got really bad untill we stop working and started swimming and going under the palm trees
during this wave 3 villagers past away from the other tribes.(see part 1.) About a day later It was Tia's wedding and for her and James this was a new ring of life 90 people were watching as i took Tia up to the ruins to get maridde. a year later they had 5 children Jack, Torus, Maliki, Fiblee and Tuna they are all 3 now and very happy.

Part 3 continue Next time
Part 3 now continues
Around 100 years later
I'm Kyle 8 the 8th it's almost been a hundred years Tias kids died 47 years ago and all the puzzles are complete.

Im 39 now and have a son the Golden Child Donio
barely any kids are left and are population grew to 78
things are much harder but are food is up to 980,673
my oldest son is 24 and has a wife and 4 kids
Imali, Kintos, Lana and Kolty now my son goes by the Lodaroo but we called Bakat. and thus we live in a hut and wait for kids to continue the tribe

Part 4 coming soon
Part 4
29 years later
Im kyle 9 i know so many...
My father is old and weak but is still alive we just struck a problem around a year ago when i was 13 a parrot and a man came on to our island he burnt the trees and took some food our golden child fotlen couldn't protect us but.... a hero from the green forest arose and brought peace to the island once again but then when he left we found the sea turning black and a pearl arose Envia the islands best scientist said it was from a clam.

\Part 4 continues
Please note no lies are used here

Part 4 continues
Now that we knew the pearl was from a clam we decided to do a little experiment we took the pearl and dropped it in the lagoon
and suddenly all the graves disappeared and every one before me was alive and all the elderly were slightly younger.Than a strange light caught are attension something was happening and with that a beautiful girl arose and i married her we had 7 children 2 pairs of triplets and another baby but in the end we lived happily ever after to wait and see what will happen in later life.

This is the end of the Kildon story started by kyle the first but this isnt the end of the kildon tribe.

Thank you

To comment on this story, click here.

Edited by LadyCFII (09/03/08 02:24 AM)