Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 118 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 ... 29 30 >
Topic Options
#38005 - 10/26/06 11:27 AM Where are you from??
Cass Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I've been having a little conversation with Anji and it got me to thinking that we all really don't know where everyone else is from so I was hoping that everyone could post where they call home, I know that everyone would like it to Isola but I don't think that's happening...lol. Well I'll go first I'm Cass, 25 years old and I'm from Ontario, Canada, I live in a little wee town of about 5000 people, I love it here and I'll never leave. I'm a wife and mom of 2 little girls (age: 4 and 2), I've been addicted to VV and the forum for about 6 months now and happy I found a place where people understand my addiction, my husband tried playing it but he just doesn't get it, lol! Anyway I'm just a friendly person so everyone doesn't have to post as much as I did, but at least where your from would be nice, I'd like to know where at least all my friends live! Well at least if this doesn't catch on you'll know a little more about me

#38006 - 10/26/06 11:36 AM Re: Where are you from??
drought7 Offline
Trainee

This post was a big hit over at R.A. I'm from a southeastern Illinois. Married mother of 2 girls, one a senior, one in third grade. I own a retail flooring store & do interior design. AT least your hubby tries, mine absolutely thinks computer games are a waste of time. That's why he was quite upset over the supper thing last night. Instead of cooking I was doing something "unproductive".

#38007 - 10/26/06 11:36 AM Re: Where are you from??
Kaimi Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Southern Coast of Isola
Hi Cass!! hehe
Well I am Kaimi, I live in a Small Village (population 113) in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri. I am married to a man who likes to proudly and loudly proclaim that he "got all the girls in the village pregnant!" (Yeah took some explaining to the neighbors what he was talking about more than once LOL). We have 5 "kids", 2 human boys (ages 8 and 10) and 3 feline girls (ages 2, 1, and 6 months).
My husband and my boys and I are all addicted to VV. I enjoy being on the forums and having a lot of fun. I'm severely disabled so this is one of my outlets to the "world". Hubby doesnt complain abt much except the kids not doing their chores lol. He learned long ago not to bug "momma". (Might have something to do with him growing up in a house with all girls)

Edited by Kaimi (10/26/06 11:39 AM)

#38008 - 10/26/06 12:10 PM Re: Where are you from??
Village_Monk Offline
Legend

Loc: In The Cave...Watching You
Im Joe,
I live in Strattanville PA. Single, 26, and im information technology coordinator for a company in PA as well. I do all their computer work, server management, digital photography, website design, etc. Jack of many computer trades. I have 10 fish and 2 hamsters and live in an apartment by myself. Computers and karate are my hobbies. Im an orange belt in Tang Soo Do. Glad to meet everyone.

I started out playing Village Sim when i got addicted to the series and the rest is history. I also have fish tycoon and plant tycoon.

Edit: Wow that sounded like a personal add. lol...

Edited by Village_Monk (10/26/06 12:11 PM)

#38009 - 10/26/06 12:15 PM Re: Where are you from??
Cass Offline
Consigliere

Interior Design, Drought that's awesome, can you come over I have no idea what to do with my living room! LOL!
Kaimi, I guess you have me beat for living in a small town, now your town is small, I'll just shut my mouth!

#38010 - 10/26/06 12:18 PM Re: Where are you from??
Cass Offline
Consigliere

Village Monk can we be best friends? You'll save me hundred's on computer repairs! lol. So glad people are responding, I wasn't sure if anyone would want to do this, glad to see you are! I love getting to know new people

#38011 - 10/26/06 12:25 PM Re: Where are you from??
Village_Monk Offline
Legend

Loc: In The Cave...Watching You
ill fix your computer if you pay for the plane ticket lol.

#38012 - 10/26/06 12:25 PM Re: Where are you from??
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
I'm from Pennsylvania, too; but from the other side of the state. I'm in Philadelphia, single, raising a niece and nephew; working in marketing for a maritime company full time and bookkeeping part time. For fun, I enjoy genealogy and working/playing on my computer.

#38013 - 10/26/06 12:34 PM Re: Where are you from??
Cass Offline
Consigliere

well Village Monk...I have an idea, seeing how you live alone, do you like that or would you like some company? cause you could move here and live in the apartment upstairs for free but you would just have to fix my computer when it breaks, but wait it sounds like you have a pretty awesome job in PA (I'm not sure where that is), and there are no jobs here so maybe not such a good idea but we can still be friends

#38014 - 10/26/06 12:36 PM Re: Where are you from??
Cass Offline
Consigliere

Quickstorm, I like genealogy also, do you have a family tree on myfamily.com?

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 ... 29 30 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter