Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 164 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 9 of 14 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 >
Topic Options
#37411 - 10/23/06 06:18 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
graceworks2 Offline
Expert

Loc: Oregon, USA
shhhhhhh! hahaha You better edit that to "some people"!

#37412 - 10/23/06 06:55 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
irishmaura Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Ireland
Wine, did I hear someone mention wine?? Haha, hello gohill, cass and drought!! I am an absolute wreck at the moment....and yes, am actually having a glass as we speak (don't forget the time difference, it's almost 11 at night here, haha!)

I have just posted every single idea I've ever had (and probably duplicated) for the VV2 game on the "wish list" thread. Well, it's not called that it's called something else, submissions, or something.

I started making a list yesterday, as my other half is away on business (boo hoo!) and one of my dogs was pretty sick. So I just started typing and couldn't stop. I posted 4 separate pages of posts, how crazy am I??? And no, you don't have to answer that, haha!!

And again thanks to everyone for the welcome!!

Best of Irish,
Maura

#37413 - 10/23/06 06:56 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
irishmaura Offline
Consigliere

Where's Jer, by the way, haven't seen much of him since the big move??

Maura

#37414 - 10/23/06 07:44 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
BROWN6084 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Spring Hill, Florida
Quote:

I know exactly what you mean, I think I'm addicted to the forum just as much as I'm addicted to VV!

Your not alone.....

#37415 - 10/24/06 12:04 AM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
SpdrGrl Offline

Loc: Missouri, USA
Hey, gohill! How are you doing? Yes, I've read up on the deal with RA. They just totally kicked us all to the curb. Left us out in the cold with no where to go. Luckily, everyone here seems to have accepted all of us refugees. And I have seen the new sneak peak of VV2. I can't wait till it comes out. I check on the Preview page almost every day and hope there has been more progress made on the game but that stupid bar seems like it is stuck at 65% I'm thinking "What happened? Someone go on vacation or something?". Since the game is due out this winter, I wonder which month it will come out. Because winter lasts all the way to March 21. If I have to wait that long, I know the men in the white jackets will have gotten me by then! Ha! Ha! And I am the only one who has been accessing the message boards. My grandchildren just worry about playing the game. I told my grandaughter about the Halloween "code" or whatever it is. She said she wants me to set it up so she can see how it looks. I told her I'll try to do it one day this week so she can see it next weekend.
Talk to you later. I'll be checking in from time to time to see if anything interesting pops up. I just hope some of the others from RA who had stories and poems posted had copies so they can post on this site. I know the one about the fashion show was cute. And the recent poem about the GC kind of made me feel a little sad for him. But he is still a pain at times!

#37416 - 10/24/06 05:40 AM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
Tinkertoy63 Offline

Loc: Rochelle, IL USA
Yeah I heard from Grace Y'all was worried about me!!! LOL!!
The reason it took so long was that the raft I built (yeah, I read that part!! LOL!!)had some issues with Lake Michigan (I was in Michigan, watching my son's last footballgame). I finally got to the ocean , and then my raft stared falling apart and I got here by the skin of my teeth. So here I am, confused as all hades. Thanks for all your concerns. Yes,I'm moving to Missouri, but I'm having problems getting there,
God Bless, Friends!!

#37417 - 10/24/06 01:29 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
biddy Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Lancashire Great Britain
You are all very welcome here and hope that even if /when RA let you back you will still visit us and add your considerable wisdom and research to the forums.

#37418 - 10/24/06 03:03 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
gohill Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
Under Village Monk's post for Thanksgiving mod - he also said he wrote out a 46 page guide to the VV game (hints, tips, etc from himself and other posters). My point to this, biddysauras, is that I find it difficult to believe there is much, if any, wisdom left to share in regards to this game. NOW... if you're talking about wisdom in regards to life itself.... hmmmmmmmmm.... nope, can't say I can add much, if anything, to that either.

#37419 - 10/24/06 03:09 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
irishmaura Offline
Consigliere

Well, hello Tink! Finally "rafted" over to us, haha!!

I feel a little like a VV "kiddie", dashing around the forum, reading old threads, getting used to new "faces"!!

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!

I'm feeling decidely silly this evening for some reason. Well my dog is much better, TG, but my other half is still away, but, hey ho, that means a little more time on the forum, there's an upside to the downside, haha!!

Best of Irish,
Maura

P.S. Tink, I've sent you a little PM! Just getting the hang of the gadgets on this forum, haha!

#37420 - 10/24/06 04:54 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
biddy Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Lancashire Great Britain
You do have a lot of wisdom and research to add to our forums though - I read some of your (and the others) posts on RA. And anyway it is always good to hear different views from other people about this (very very) addictive game.

Arthur, Barbara or Carla if you are reading this PLEASE hurry up and let us have VV2 I will even get on my knees and beg you!!!!! Or even come and brew up and clean for you all so that you can just be like our researchers with their noses dragged back to the table all the time.

Page 9 of 14 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter