Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 222 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 14 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 >
Topic Options
#37401 - 10/23/06 01:08 AM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
Laura78 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Oklahoma
I kept meaning to say welcome to all the new arrivals from RA. I hope you like it here with us. Welcome to the party!

#37402 - 10/23/06 10:20 AM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
skyerochelle Offline

Loc: San Antonio, Tx
The problemn at RA is with Big Fish games not with LDW in particular. I contacted RA about it. They reassured me that it was not LDW but Big Fish games that was the problem. They are hoping to get LDW games back up ASAP and the forums that go with them.

I too was diappointed because I had not purchased Fish Tycoon from them yet.

#37403 - 10/23/06 10:23 AM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
Village_Monk Offline
Legend

Loc: In The Cave...Watching You
In all honesty i would think it would be better to be on the forum of the company that created the game, not a redistributer. I mean if you think about it, any game updates, mods, guides, etc are going to be posted here more than likely before anywhere else. Especially offical patches, updates, and game info.

#37404 - 10/23/06 01:18 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
graceworks2 Offline
Expert

Loc: Oregon, USA
Hey
Sorry I haven't been posting. I have been reading the posts on my cell via email tho. I have been having really bad connection problems in the last few days. Being out in the country, we get our High Speed via radio tower. The tech is new and full of bugs! AND it's FOG Season here in the Pacific NW USA. Fog tends to cover up the radio signal...

Anyway... Hello Tink! And Brown- so this is where you have been all along? I emailed Kriis and she is in the middle of an unexpected move. She will be along when she gets a chance. Unfortunately since the RA message board was deleted, when you search for people using their previous posts... well alot of them only posted on VV so their posts are all gone and I can't figure out how to get to the profiles without a post... grrr

Once again, I want to thank all of the LDW natives for welcoming us into your village. Kinda like getting an "event" huh?
Quote:

A Large group of villagers from another island are anchored just off shore. Would you like to A ) invite them in or B ) sink their boat?

We are all glad you chose A !

#37405 - 10/23/06 03:42 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
gohill Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
I also want to take this time to thank all LDW natives for their hospitality!!!!!! Please don't take us TOO seriously, we certainly don't take ourselves serious.. most of the time. VERY pleased to see that many of the posters here have a wonderful sense of humor. Enough things in the real-world cause grief, nice to escape here, smile, and take a load off.

#37406 - 10/23/06 03:44 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
Cass Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I know exactly what you mean, I think I'm addicted to the forum just as much as I'm addicted to VV!

#37407 - 10/23/06 04:08 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
drought7 Offline
Trainee

Cass, look at the bright side ldw won't yank this board. I don't think I can handle moving twice. Maura would have to send me a case of wine.

#37408 - 10/23/06 04:19 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
Cass Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Ontario, Canada
lol, I'm so thankful for that cause if this one got canned the next place sure would be getting A LOT of refugees!

#37409 - 10/23/06 05:27 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
gohill Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
Cass and drought,

Can you imagine the next place getting ALL of us?!?! Wine may not be all we... or they.... would need. Keep that sense of humor, it's CRITICAL.

As for what Village Monk said... when you're playing on a given site, in our case: RA, the link to the message board is right there. Never occured to me to come here. Didn't even know there was a "here" to come to. Realized, MUCH later on, there was an ldw site but by then, was so used to posting on that board, it was habit. It DOES make sense to see what the makers of the game have online.. but, I'm personally lazy, I liked where I was, "knew" some of the posters and was comfortable.

It's wonderful of the ldw group to welcome us.... if there is some resentment to the invasion, am hopeful that, over time, that will ease up. Do know, of those that have posted, there is not one who means any harm. If feelings have been hurt, it was NOT intentional. We come in peace.

#37410 - 10/23/06 05:29 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
drought7 Offline
Trainee

Thank goodness c***n hasn't found us. Right Grace.

Edited by drought7 (10/23/06 06:30 PM)

Page 8 of 14 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter