Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 14 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 >
Topic Options
#37381 - 10/20/06 09:08 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
drought7 Offline
Trainee

Jimmy glad to see you finally made it. I'll be right back have to go over to RA, I put out an apb on you & Tink need to ammend my post

#37382 - 10/20/06 09:26 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
irishmaura Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Ireland
Hiiiiiii Jimmy, glad you were able to swim over to us. I don't what I would have done as I can't swim, and I live right on the Atlantic ocean, how ironic, haha!

I don't know if I'll make much sense on the board as I'm just back from the pub, but I'll see how my typing holds up....

Left another message on drought's thread on RA for Tink (and Jimmy as well) but no sign so far, maybe she's building a raft and sailing over.

Gohill, I wish you hadn't mentioned Lassie, I always cry in that film, I can be as daft as a brush sometimes, haha....

There is a thread about the oldest villagers already started, so I don't know whether to post something about it here or on that thread...has anyone else ventured outside of this house, I mean thread, yet???

About the avatar, gohill, it's easy enough. If you don't have pics, you can go to google photos and copy something from there. You may have a "my photos" doc file on your system already, if not just create one. Or you can do the paint box as grace talked about. There's also adobe photoshop, you can use free a few times, I think.

The only thing I have salvaged from the RA forum was my letter to Arthur about the GC, now should I post it here or not, should I bother at all, those are the questions??

Maybe try and remember suggestions from Kriis's (where is Kriis??) wish list and post them here. Should we start a new Kriis's wish list in her "honour" so to speak....

I know I am rambling a bit, trying to gather my thoughts, and they are well and truly all over the place....

Best of Irish,
Maura

P.S. Have no idea why half of this post is in purple, I did click the font colour but didn't think it worked, it kind of does.....

Edited by irishmaura (10/20/06 09:30 PM)

#37383 - 10/20/06 09:35 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
drought7 Offline
Trainee

Maura or Grace have you tried the Halloween thing yet? Purple what's wrong with purple? Someone on here changed their mushroom color to purple.

#37384 - 10/20/06 09:37 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
IBteri Offline
Guru

Loc: WA
Quote:

Someone on here changed their mushroom color to purple.

LOL I made my brown one yellow with red poka dots and the red one with white dots. But I do like the punkins in the halloween mod.

#37385 - 10/20/06 10:07 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
Cass Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I think that you guys should post whatever you want here, we're a fun bunch always looking for new things!! Please if have anything to add, do it! DO IT NOW!! sorry to yell I'm just a little excited cause of the all commotion. Love reading what you guys have to say So happy you found your way here, make yourselves at home

#37386 - 10/20/06 10:12 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
gohill Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
HAHAHA... Maura... such a hoot!!!!!!! I got a pic under my name. Thought about using the tiger... love tigers... pic was a little too aggressive for my personality.

Yeah... Kriss, FloPS, Meme... think they might have gone off to push their own boulders. And got to thinking, wasn't it Tink who said she was going to move? I've slept since then and course, there's no post to reference back to.

Realizing you just came back from the pub... still, sorry I got you to thinking about a movie that makes you cry. Personally, I was overly emotional to see Jimmy finally show up. JUMPED out of the chair... YES!!! He's here!!!

#37387 - 10/21/06 12:34 AM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
graceworks2 Offline
Expert

Loc: Oregon, USA
Hey guys. Still having connection problems. I can read everything from my emails on my cell phone, but my internet on the comp is spotty at best. Hey Jimmy!

Hopefully tomorrow I will have better service... I hope this reply goes through.

#37388 - 10/21/06 03:11 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
irishmaura Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Ireland
OK, my favourite colour is purple, and have figured out why my last message is 1/2 and 1/2, sorted, haha!!

Gohill, I seem to recall that Tink was moving alright, but if we keep drought's post (and any others regarding VV) bumped on the General Discussion, hopefully she'll see it!!

No further news re my e-mail to RA, office hours Mon to Fri, so we're still in cold turkey mode, at least I am!!

There's a few posts on the General Discussion board in RA regarding VV. So I bumped drought's initial post and replied to spdrgrl and annie456, asked them to join us.

And do you want to know how petty the mods are in RA?

I was telling spdrgrl about the business dispute between RA and Big Fish, and they bleeped Big Fish, how petty is that??
So I tried again, using B*i*g F*i*s*h, and guess what, that was bleeped as well!! I saw red then, and typed B*g Feesh, which was accepted!!! Now, I wonder if spdrgrl realised what that was, haha!!

That petty censorship really annoyed me, and I don't get that way that often, so I asked everyone who was remotely interested in VV to come over here to the "bright" side, haha!!

Just thought I'd share,

Best of Irish,
Maura

#37389 - 10/21/06 05:21 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
gohill Offline
Adviser

Am curious to see if this becomes green.
Anyway, Maura, I do hope the others get your message and come over here!! I "think" I remember Tink saying she wanted to move before the BIG snow came through... hope she made it.

I agree with you that the petty censorship is just that.. petty. Makes me wonder if the ones in charge are guys full of testosterone.. marking their territory. Not being sexist...have known more than one female in my life who can be just as territorial. Behavior isn't all that different - helps to tell the difference in gender by watching who hikes their legs.

I've been torturing my villagers today. I want the research over with so I can stop worrying about their health and stressing them out. Got a complex... everytime I see a villager run to "complain", got a bad feeling it's about me. "Would you tell that hand that keeps grabbing me by the head to STOP throwing me into the cactus bush!!" My response: Stop shaking your head at me and I might leave you alone!!!!!! Teenagers.. HONESTLY.. fight ya every step of the way. If I still had the big boulder, I'd be tempted to knock a few into it. If it would send them into a coma, half my village would be out of it by now.

#37390 - 10/21/06 05:48 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
gohill Offline
Adviser

TINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Saw" you looking at your home page. You're FINALLY (and I must say, it's about time!!) HERE!!! How have you been?!?!?!?!?

Page 6 of 14 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter