Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 164 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 14 >
Topic Options
#37361 - 10/20/06 03:10 PM Re: Age question
Cass Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Ontario, Canada
What is Grace's 12 step program for VV addicts??

#37362 - 10/20/06 03:38 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
graceworks2 Offline
Expert

Loc: Oregon, USA
Well, Hail Hail... the gangs here! But we are still missing a bunch that haven't found their way here yet.

Thanks to all the Welcomes! We have a lot to share.

BUT! I have to say that I assume NO RESPONSIBILITY for these refugee! hahhaa I know them. I am not their leader! hehhehe

I just wish we could have had the time to copy out the great stuff over there. Over 5000 posts!
We had a great thread on just about anything. Mushroom Hunting, Speed vs production. What to do after you "finish" ( it's never really finished...TY AH! hehehe). We had a "Who ARE YOU?" thread that was signed by people all over the world. There was a HUGE thread called "VV2 Wish list" hahahah (We are very opinionated...) "How to take pictures", "What Songs Do Your Villagers Dance To?", We even tried to write a collective story once...that was a flop, but anyway.... hahhaha

So, I will try to read all your threads here and chime in. I will try not to step on anyones toes. We had very few fights "over there" so I think you might like us, inspite of ourselves. These are a great bunch of people coming over. I have never seen a game board at RA that reached the level of "community" like this game has. Kudos to Arthur and all of you on the staff for a job well done. We love this... Just wonder how you made real people live in my computer!

(oooo wouldn't it be cool if our villagers could visit the other villages? Online interactive? hahahah Of course then why would they stay in their village if they could reach the "mainland"... Same question I have about "the others" on Lost...hehhehehe)

Sorry, sometimes I ramble a bit... hehhehe Gotta Love me! It's a rule!

Thanks again for the welcome!

#37363 - 10/20/06 04:22 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
Cass Offline
Consigliere

I'm not sure if anyone but me can see my posts cause it seems like whenever I ask a question nobody answers me so here goes again: what is Grace's 12 step program for VV addicts?

#37364 - 10/20/06 04:26 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
drought7 Offline
Trainee

All hail Grace, bowing down. Maybe we need to keep bumping the post over at RA to get the rest over here.hehe I'm surprised they haven't pulled that post yet, maybe they don't care if we leave. Do you by chance have Tinks or any of "the others" e-mails just in case the don't check the g.d. board. This morning a good portion of the group was on over here. BTW if they make it a continuing game are we going to have to by the original over here?

#37365 - 10/20/06 04:59 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
Welcome to all from RA boards.

I don't post often (cause my questions are already answered here) but try to keep up on the boards. The people here are all really nice and so helpful.

And, holding my head high, I will admit that I am a VV addict who is ready for VV2 but its still only at 65%.

Welcome, put your feet up and rest a spell.

#37366 - 10/20/06 05:38 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
gohill Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a 12 step program to cure our addiction to this game. Still, we try not to take our addiction to the game too seriously. It IS an addiction for some of us, but the jokes about straight jackets and padded cells have not become a reality.... yet. Comments about alcohol consumption while playing this game...not always a joke. Assuming we are all of age, if we could pass the bottle, we would. There IS a 12 step program for that. Hopefully none of us are there yet, either.

#37367 - 10/20/06 05:45 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
Cass Offline
Consigliere

thanks for the answer gohill...I was just wondering if maybe you RA refugee's maybe made up your own funny VV 12 step program that's all, IBTeri has, she posted a thread it's really funny

#37368 - 10/20/06 06:04 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
gohill Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
REEaaaaaally... sounds interesting. Will assume it's posted as VV12 step program, but will wait your confirmation on that.

#37369 - 10/20/06 06:07 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
IBteri Offline
Guru

Loc: WA
no look under VVA by IBTeri VVA 12 step post

#37370 - 10/20/06 06:16 PM Re: Well . . . Hello, I'm a refugee from RA!
graceworks2 Offline
Expert

Loc: Oregon, USA
Dearest Cass,
So Sorry it has taken so long to reply to you. I'm having internet connection problems today.

Sorry to tell you that I have not figured out a 12 step program. . . I have tried to "push boulders" (meaning running off to play other games) but I just can't stay away to long. Mostly it's the people that I have met because of the game that keep me hooked. The reference to the 12 step program was a joke I added to my introduction here and my friends took it up and ran with it. Gohill answered that one perfectly. We joke about the white coats coming... "Put down the mouse and back away from the computer... the nice men in the white coats will be there soon with some nice medicine to calm you down..." We say this when one of us gets a bit too emotional about something a villager did or didn't do... hahhah Which is often!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone... I will search for IBTeri's 12 step program! (It's a bit different navigating here than I'm used to...)

Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 14 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter