Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 164 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 11 of 14 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 >
Topic Options
#37431 - 10/26/06 08:01 PM Re: about the avatar change
irishmaura Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Ireland
Quote:

I had to have a little of all of the UK in me somehow.

Oh, Biddy, eeny, weeny, tiny, small bone to pick - Ireland hasn't been part of the UK for quite some time, haha!! OK, teasing, I know what you mean!!

You only spent 4 days in Ireland!!! Well, I suppose it means that you have a whole lot more to look forward to seeing,

I live in Mayo, the wild west, right on the coast, gorgeous!!!

Best of Irish,
Maura

#37432 - 10/27/06 06:38 AM Re: about the avatar change
biddy Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Lancashire Great Britain
Yes I know Ireland isn't part of the UK, but yes you know what I meant!
I actually spent 2 weeks there but most of the time I was in Balina - at the top end staying with partners rellies.
We went down through Mayo and I would have loved to spend more time there but I was not driving (brother in law did that! When I have time (i.e. when my mother is too old to travel round Europe with me for the month of May) I will be taking a month to look round your beautiful country properly.

#37433 - 10/28/06 02:28 PM Re: about the avatar change
irishmaura Offline
Consigliere

Well Biddy, if you do manage to visit for a month, try driving down the west coast from Donegal down to Kerry and around to Cork. No question about the spectacular scenery and super music, festivals and entertainment you'll find there. Also, some great golf courses along the way, if you're into that, haha!!

And did you see on the news anywhere, that one of my favourite actors, Martin Sheen, is studying for a degree in the University of Galway, haha...now that is a super city to visit, and loads happening all the time!!

Goodness, Bord Failte (Irish Tourist Board) should pay me commission, don't you think, haha!!

Best of Irish,
Maura

#37434 - 10/28/06 04:24 PM Re: about the avatar change
biddy Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Lancashire Great Britain
When we did our 4 day tour?! we went down the West coast through Galway and onto Cork then up through the middle back to Balina.
I loved it and want to spend more time there - especially around Kerry and also the Galway coast, fantastic scenery and the people are so friendly and helpful from what I remember, but that will be a few years away yet unless something happens to Mum!! which I obviously don't want yet - not when we enjoy our tour of Europe and each others company so much.

#37435 - 11/01/06 03:11 PM Re: about the avatar change
irishmaura Offline
Consigliere

I am really missing the RA refugees. I wish grace, tinker, Jer, Jimmy, spdrgrl and everyone else who came to LDW as refugees would "swim" back......sigh

all the fun is gone.....

Slan, (Irish for goodbye)

Maura

#37436 - 11/01/06 03:51 PM Re: about the avatar change
Anji Offline
Master

Loc: Dundee, Scotland
come to think about it Maura, I have'nt notice Grace making any posts latelt - anybody know if she's alright ? On holiday maybe ? Partner threw out her PC by chance ? LOL

#37437 - 11/01/06 04:27 PM Re: about the avatar change
gohill Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
Last time I chatted with Grace, she was neck deep in a new "toy" on her PC. She's physically okay.. mental status? you'd have to ask her... I suspect she's become addicted to something else. She didn't mention whether she could chat on it. Poor thing, maybe in a totally new asylum with no one to share it with. oooooooooo the horror

#37438 - 11/01/06 04:41 PM Re: about the avatar change
Anji Offline
Master

Well..they say the insane live in a wee world all their own LOL !! Never mind I'm sure she'll be back soon, nothing, but nothing can make one laugh as much as this place !! If you did't laugh you'd have to cry and I do believe thats forbidden

#37439 - 11/01/06 04:57 PM Come to think of it
gohill Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
Maybe THAT'S why I like V V so much...no crying. I am NOT suggesting that crying be added to the behaviors. They do approach others "telling a joke" .. close enough for "laughing" ... works for me!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW... what happened to the sense of humor on these threads??? Some here and there, but overall - pretty sparse. More people need to join the VV Insane Asylum, we're always open to new members. Maura's got plenty of wine to share, and if Anji and drought can't get you (at least) smiling... come on.. lighten up.

#37440 - 11/02/06 09:04 AM Re: Come to think of it
Anji Offline
Master

I wonder when the guard is smuggling in her next shipment of wine cause I am in need of a stiff one and its only 5 past midday !!

Page 11 of 14 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter