By accident I forgot to leave a farmer around overnight and the food bin was depleted, even though there were plenty enough berries, crops and I had Level 3 Farming for fishing.

When I opened the game again most everyone was in a "weakened" state, but I put as many villagers to work collecting food as I could (and even found a few mushrooms!) and they were less worried about food. <whew!>

But there were two kids and a nursing mom whose status bar was completed depleted. I would bring them to the food bin, but they wouldn't eat. And the automated feeding of the villagers didn't seem to change their status.

Does anyone know if anything could be done in this case to help them survive? (the mom, her baby and kids all died, but I'm hoping that there is a solution if it happens again.)

I wish that the Magic Garden (where they feel "better") would really help them feel better if you drag them over there.

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie