Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 90 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#35614 - 10/01/06 08:30 PM A Mysterious Vial (Oily, Red #2)
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

Loc: Northern California
One Day Jaha was walking on the beach, when she found - half buried in the sand - a mysterious vial filled with what appears to be an oily, red liquid.

OPTION A:
=========
Drink the liquid.

OPTION B:
=========
Pour it out.

ANSWER:
=========
A: Upon opening the bottle, Jaha is overwhelmed by a symphony of botanical aromas. She becomes dizzy and disoriented for a moment, but then realizes she has somehow acquired complete knowledge of herbal lore and healing.

#35615 - 10/01/06 08:33 PM A Mysterious Vial (Watery, Blue #2)
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

Loc: Northern California
One Day Malik was walking on the beach, when he found - half buried in the sand - a mysterious vial filled with what appears to be a watery, blue liquid.

OPTION A:
=========
Drink the liquid.

OPTION B:
=========
Pour it out.

ANSWER:
=========
A: Malik drinks the strange liquid in one gulp. Immediately, he feels somewhat enlightened. Malik has improved at research.

#35616 - 10/02/06 10:44 PM Re: [MAJOR SPOILERS] Event Outcomes
froggymorning Offline

One Day Vanui was walking on the beach, when she found - half buried in the sand - a mysterious vial filled with what appears to be a blue liquid.

Option A:
=========
Drink the liquid.

Option B:
=========
Pour it out.

ANSWER:
=========
A: Vanui drinks the strange liquid in one gulp. Vanui is not himself.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED: VANUI STARTS DECREASING IN AGE! HE GOES BACKWARD IN AGE TO 14 THEN BACKWARD UNTIL HE BECOMES A 2 YEAR OLD THEN HE DISAPPEARS ENTIRELY. THEN ONE DAY, HE MIRACULOUSLY SHOWS UP AGAIN AS A 2 YEAR OLD (NO PREGNANT FEMALES AT THE TIME) AND GROWS AND AGES NORMALLY.

#35617 - 10/02/06 10:47 PM Re: [MAJOR SPOILERS] Event Outcomes
froggymorning Offline

One Day Vanui was walking on the beach, when he found - half buried in the sand - a mysterious vial filled with what appears to be a blue liquid.

Option A:
=========
Drink the liquid.

Option B:
=========
Pour it out.

ANSWER:
=========
A: Vanui drinks the strange liquid in one gulp. Vanui is not himself.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED: VANUI TOTALLY CHANGES HIS APPEARANCE AND GETS MAJOR UGLY. BUT ALL THE WOMEN WANT HIM AND I CAN'T KEEP THEM AWAY FROM HIM. HE NEVER REGAINS HIS ORIGINAL APPEARANCE, BUT AGES NORMALLY AND DIES UGLY, BUT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY CHILD BORN UNTIL HE DIES.

#35618 - 10/03/06 01:15 AM Re: [MAJOR SPOILERS] Event Outcomes
sfrose Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Wow! I never noticed an aging backward Villager. I'll have to keep an eye out for that one! Does he also lose skill as he got younger?

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie

#35619 - 10/05/06 12:23 AM Re: [MAJOR SPOILERS] Event Outcomes
mizmudgie Offline
Consigliere

Loc: USA
One Day Hokou was walking on the beach, when he found - half buried in the sand - a mysterious vial filled with what appears to be an oily, red liquid.

OPTION A:
=========
Drink the liquid.

OPTION B:
=========
Pour it out.

ANSWER:
=========
A: Upon opening the bottle, a cloud of red vapor is released and starts drifting toward the village. Hokou drinks the liquid on one gulp and, feeling no effect at all, returns to the village where he discovers that everyone has been poisoned by the vapor, except for himself.

Personal note- Somebody at LDW was having a really bad day when they wrote this one! The whole village is sick!! The GC had a party and healed everyone except 7 villages who died.

#35620 - 10/05/06 05:05 PM Re: [MAJOR SPOILERS] Event Outcomes
Nemyar Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

I have same event as you Mudgie But it KILL ALL my villagers but villager who found oily red liquid

#35621 - 10/05/06 05:48 PM Re: [MAJOR SPOILERS] Event Outcomes
bajantara Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Barbados
nemyar, did it happen while you were looking, or when you came back you saw the event? I've never seen where it KILLS the villagers - but if the game was running unattended, it is possible they all fell sick.. and if the one who drank it wasn't a doctor, there would be no one to heal the others, and they would die.

#35622 - 10/06/06 06:23 PM Re: [MAJOR SPOILERS] Event Outcomes
Firecloud Offline
Adviser

I've gotten one that has the face in the bushes. One of my villagers went in, and was never seen again. o_o What was the other outcome?

#35623 - 10/06/06 09:29 PM Re: [MAJOR SPOILERS] Event Outcomes
bajantara Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Barbados
The stranger turns out to be a master farmer who joins the tribe.

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter