Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 90 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#35564 - 09/23/06 11:42 PM [MAJOR SPOILERS] Event Outcomes
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

Loc: Northern California
I've got this game running on multiple computers and I'm kind of ticked that I didn't start keeping track of this earlier. Now, my method is to take the "unsafe" option each time. Drink it, eat it, open it, etc. I've noticed that people had different outcomes with the vials, red or blue. Once I started tracking them, I noticed they were different. So hence my next post to start tracking events and the decisions I chose. It would be great if we all started sharing.

Edited by ladycfii (09/24/06 01:15 AM)

#35565 - 09/23/06 11:46 PM The Troubled Child
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

Little Malik has always been an unusual and troubled child. He is uninterested in normal childhood activities and he seems unusually bright, but the villagers are not sure what to do with him.

Option A:
=========
Let Him Try Farming.

Option B:
=========
Let Him Try Research.

ANSWER:
========
B: As it turns out, Malik is a child prodigy and takes to research as if born to do it. Malik quickly becomes a master researcher and he even makes some astonishing discoveries that boost the village technology.

#35566 - 09/23/06 11:48 PM A Mysterious Vial (Blue Liquid)
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

One Day Tera was walking on the beach, when she found - half buried in the sand - a mysterious vial filled with what appears to be a blue liquid.

Option A:
=========
Drink the liquid.

Option B:
=========
Pour it out.

ANSWER:
=========
A: Tera drinks the strange liquid in one gulp. Immediately, she feels quite enlightened. Tera has improved at healing.

#35567 - 09/23/06 11:50 PM A Mysterious Vial (Oily, Fizzy Liquid)
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

One Day Hiji was walking on the beach, when he found - half buried in the sand - a mysterious vial filled with what appears to be an oily, fizzy liquid.

Option A:
=========
Drink the liquid.

Option B:
=========
Pour it out.

ANSWER:
=========
A: Hiji drinks the strange liquid in one gulp. Immediately, he feels utterly confused. Hiji has lost some skill.

Edited by uberchelle (09/23/06 11:51 PM)

#35568 - 09/23/06 11:52 PM A Mysterious Vial (Fizzy Liquid)
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

One Day Mamba was walking on the beach, when she found - half buried in the sand - a mysterious vial filled with what appears to be a fizzy liquid.

Option A:
=========
Drink the liquid.

Option B:
=========
Pour it out.

ANSWER:
=========
A: Mamba drinks the strange liquid in one gulp. Immediately, she feels quite confused. Mamba has lost some skill.

#35569 - 09/23/06 11:54 PM A Mysterious Vial (Oily, Red Liquid)
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

One Day Kito was walking on the beach, when he found - half buried in the sand - a mysterious vial filled with what appears to be an oily, red liquid.

Option A:
=========
Drink the liquid.

Option B:
=========
Pour it out.

ANSWER:
=========
A: Kito drinks the strange liquid in one gulp. Immediately, he feels quite strange. He doesn't quite feel himself. (Click "OK". He turns into someone else)

#35570 - 09/23/06 11:55 PM A Mysterious Crate (Badly Weathered)
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

One Day Dada was walking on the beach when she saw something washed up on the beach. It was a large, badly weathered crate.

Option A:
=========
Open it.

Option B:
=========
Leave it alone.

ANSWER:
=========
A: When she opens the crate, Dada is astonished to discover a great many tools and instruments. Your villagers gain 1500 tech points. But several of the villagers seem to have taken ill as a result of scrapes from the tainted artifacts.

#35571 - 09/24/06 04:26 AM Re: [MAJOR SPOILERS] Event Outcomes
sfrose Offline
Senior Uber-Member

I've been taken the "drink it, open it, etc." options also. Oily drinks are more often bad than non-oily. The crates have usually been useful. But I haven't yet chosen the "safe" option of leaving a crate alone.

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie

#35572 - 09/24/06 03:21 PM Re: [MAJOR SPOILERS] Event Outcomes
villagedeity Offline

The one where the whale got washed up ashore. Set it free causes the whale to go free and harvesting it gives you about 1500 food.

#35573 - 09/24/06 09:41 PM Re: [MAJOR SPOILERS] Event Outcomes
mizmudgie Offline
Consigliere

Loc: USA
I have never gotton the whale in the 20 or so games I have played. I have learned to always throw back the badly weathered crates they always seem to contain rats. (Unless I want to thin out my population)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter