Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#35584 - 09/25/06 06:23 PM The Brass Compass
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

Loc: Northern California
One day Hokou discovered a shiny object in the sand. Unknown to the villagers, it was a brass compass, probably from the old shipwreck on the beach. The villagers had never seen such an object before and its true purpose was a mystery, but what the did know was that it was the best berry-masher they had ever seen.

Option A:
=========
Use it to mash berries.

Option B:
=========
Let the researchers have it.

ANSWER:
=========
A: The villagers use the hard, smooth device to mash the berries into a thin film that they then allow to dry into a stretchy sheet. The children enjoy them greatly, but these fruity snacks also keep well, which improves the villagers' agricultural efficiency.

#35585 - 09/25/06 06:24 PM The Wild Mushroom
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

Anoki has been watching the local monkeys and has observed them eating a particular variety of mushroom that sprouts and rapidly decays following a rain. One day, he finds and picks one, yet he is not sure whether to taste it or not.

Option A:
=========
Taste the mushroom.

Option B:
=========
Discard the mushroom.

ANSWER:
=========
A: The mushroom is delicious! Anoki found a new tasty and nutritious food source, and gains foraging experience in the process. He then harvests the wild crop and adds them to the village food stores.

#35586 - 09/25/06 06:42 PM The Visitor
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

As Etini is strolling along the beach one afternoon, she spots a stranger in a boat. As the stranger reaches the shore, he asks Etini for some plants and seeds to take back with him on his boat.

Option A:
=========
Allow him to gather samples.

Option B:
=========
Tell the stranger to leave.

ANSWER:
========
A: The man gently took samples of each plant he was interested in, and when he left he thanked Etini and gave her a bottle of antibiotics. Your tribe has gained medicine technology. (Bumps you up a level in medicine technology.)

#35587 - 09/25/06 06:51 PM Re: [MAJOR SPOILERS] Event Outcomes
Jenni Offline

Loc: Orlando FL
Quote:

The one where the whale got washed up ashore. Set it free causes the whale to go free and harvesting it gives you about 1500 food.

you forgot to add that if they set it free they gain one spiritual level.

#35588 - 09/25/06 06:53 PM A Mysterious Crate (Large, Rotting)
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

Duto was walking on the beach when he saw something washed up on the beach. It was a large, rotting wooden crate.

OPTION A:
=========
Open it.

Option B:
=========
Leave it alone.

ANSWER:
========
A: When he opens the crate, Duto is astonished to discover a great many angry, biting rats living in the crate! The rats jump out and bite some of your villagers, causing injury and disease.

#35589 - 09/25/06 06:56 PM The Strange Berries
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

During the course of daily foraging, Lanu encounters a plant covered with beautiful, ripe berries. I have never seen such beautiful berries, he thought. But the shamans have warned the villagers about such unknown temptations.

OPTION A:
=========
Taste the strange berries.

OPTION B:
=========
Ignore the seductive plant.

ANSWER:
=========
A: Lanu feels revitalized! In fact, he hasn't felt this good in years. Lanu begins to run around in circles and shout with glee! (Lanu turns into a little kid)

#35590 - 09/25/06 06:57 PM A Mysterious Crate (Small, Rotting)
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

Vava was walking on the beach when she saw something washed up on the beach. It was a small, rotting, wooden crate.

OPTION A:
=========
Open it.

OPTION B:
=========
Leave it alone.

ANSWER:
=========
A: When she opens the crate, Vava is astonished to discover a few angry, biting rats living in the crate! The rats jump out and bite some of your villagers, causing injury and disease. (People get sick & you have to heal them)

#35591 - 09/25/06 11:45 PM Re: The Strange Berries
PalingIndah Offline

Quote:

During the course of daily foraging, Lanu encounters a plant covered with beautiful, ripe berries. I have never seen such beautiful berries, he thought. But the shamans have warned the villagers about such unknown temptations.

OPTION A:
=========
Taste the strange berries.

OPTION B:
=========
Ignore the seductive plant.

ANSWER:
=========
A: Lanu feels revitalized! In fact, he hasn't felt this good in years. Lanu begins to run around in circles and shout with glee! (Lanu turns into a little kid)

i had this same one but when my vilager ate them she died! it said they were 'snail eggs' or something poisonous...

also my villagers saw the monkeys eatingthe rapidly decaying mushrooms and they ate it but then they got sick..

i think its cool how there is a different out come each time u play

#35592 - 09/25/06 11:51 PM Re: The Strange Berries
PalingIndah Offline

once before on my earlier game, i had only about 6 or 7 people but had fully researched farming - they had such a large supply of food but about 3 times it said a typhoon had come and washed away all my food!

Another time when my population was bigger it said a heat wave came and none of the villagers felt like working. every one ran to the lagoon and ocean to try and cool off. i wish i had taken a screen shot - it looked so funny - even the children who can't swim were walking on water!

#35593 - 09/26/06 01:06 AM Re: [MAJOR SPOILERS] Event Outcomes
Tzigone Offline
Expert

Blue fizzy liquid made my villager feel "strangely enlightened" - gave her a fair amount of breeding skill. I wish it had been another skill; that one is easy to get.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter