Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#32384 - 08/17/06 06:36 PM [Spolier] Things noticed in the cave...
Qwaychou Offline

Loc: Michigan,USA
OK, looking at the cave image for a while, i noticed a couple of things, things maybe hinted at for the next installment? Who knows.
I saw a man with a spear and several pig/sheep things. Hunting? Or maybe animal husbandry? I saw what could possibly be berry bushes, but maybe other fruit types, and a woman, probably picking berries, but it looks for all the world she's chucking a golf ball at the people falling over the waterfall.
And...the waterfall.....I have a feeling we will be seeing more of this island in the futrue.
Also I noticed two very Greek looking pillars in the back of the cave, and a spear tipped with a cruystal and feathers, and a strange skull/mask?
So, tell me what kinds of things do you see in the cave of wonder?

#32385 - 08/17/06 10:02 PM Re: [Spolier] Things noticed in the cave...
Shortkayke Offline

OMG i can't believe this post is here!

I was coming to do a post like this just now!! WOW!!!
I wanted to say that if you think this game is over you are truely mistaken!!! There are tons of hints and clues to vv2, i think there is the whole rest of the island to explore!! I can't wait, I thought the mask might be a small idol or maybe bones or some kind.
They definitely said someone was there, and i don't believe they would make a game and not properly "end" it. why put eyes there if they aren't gonna connect to it! I have absolute faith that vv2 or whatever will be a continuation of this one. Maybe you need a master builder to begin removing rubble, and thats how it will start, and maybe we need the treasure to buy things on the other side of the island, because another tribe has things to trade or sell! its very intersting to speculate!!!

All i wanna know is if i can have a teeny tiny hint as to when this game will come out... PLEASE!!!!! i mean you can PM me so that you don't let too much of the secret out. i SWEAR i will Never tell anyone!!

BTW did you notice that kids don't go into the cave! HMMM interesting!

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter