Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 154 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 26 of 58 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 >
Topic Options
#29603 - 11/26/06 02:01 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
Batgrl2u Offline
Expert

Loc: South Jersey, US...From WA Sta...
"OH MY GOD!!!! I told you to STOP doing laundry, that's it...the Goddess' hand now PINCHES YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!" RFLMAO

#29604 - 11/26/06 01:22 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
2Tone Offline

Now where did you go you good for nothing **** ****?!?!?

the responce is usally
"I'm in the living room Babe"
(my poor husband)

#29605 - 11/26/06 03:07 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
simcrazygal Offline

I think I have said all of those too but here are some more:

1. What do you mean your doing nothing, didn't I just tell you to research?!!

2. Would you leave him alone he's 84 years old! (For some reason all my women in one village kept attacking the same man, at the same time time. He wouldn't even make it to the hut when another one was on him, I felt bad for the guy!)

3. Stop trying to to push that boulder and GET BACK TO WORK!!

4. If you tell me NO one more time...

There are a couple more, I could do this all day! My husband thinks I'm nuts, I'm constantly yelling at the computer!! LOL

Edited by LadyCFII (11/26/06 03:34 PM)

#29606 - 11/29/06 02:46 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
"I NEED A MAN"

yelled just a little too loudly with a few too many ears around

*sigh* village is gonna die if an event does't bring me a boy soon...anyone got a spare man latying around the house?

#29607 - 11/29/06 11:05 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
devilyn Offline

"Stop watering the crops! I need tech points!"

"You're supposed to be caring for your baby, not doing nothing!"

"Stop celebrating and get back to work!"

"Stop making babies! We don't have enough food!"

#29608 - 11/30/06 08:18 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
Zylador Offline
Adviser

Quote:

Btw i have a villager that loves the ocean but HATES swimming! how on earth does that work?!

Probably something like the villager loves walking along the beach, just don't throw him in! =P

I've had a few villagers I've set to farming and not noticed that they hate the ocean/fish/swimming... so on occasion I'll see them running away from the ocean and say,

"Hey, what are you running away from? No-one's trying to breed with you! Oh, you're just stupid enough to think you can fish until you realize you hate something about fishing..."

#29609 - 12/05/06 11:15 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Oklahoma
"SHUT UP AND GET BACK TO WORK!!!"

"You have been a trainee for FORTY YEARS!!!"

"Oh, NOW you're adept."

"I wish you would've drowned in the lagoon, GC."

#40107 - 12/07/06 04:15 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Izzy2k2]
Dianthus Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Southern England
This thread has now convinced me that I'm not the only one who yells at their villagers!!!

I needed a lot of tech points to get the next level of science, but all my villagers suddenly got fixated on doing laundry instead of research. No matter WHAT I did with them they refused to do anything but laundry :(. I left them to it once to see what would happen and out of a population of 15 adults 9 of them were doing laundry! It's a very good thing I live on my own because some of the words I said to them were not ladylike at all!

I also got ones who just wanted to push the boulder or inspect the cactus all the time. I got so frustrated once that I ended up dropping all 10 of my adult villagers into the ocean and not letting them come out for at least three minutes of real time!

I'm also very glad I'm not the only one who accidentally breeds my villagers. I usually do that when I put them at the research table or unblocking the creek or restoring the ruins or somewhere else where lots of them need to be gathered together. I once ended up with four new nursing mothers that way!

#40286 - 12/11/06 08:52 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: ivory_rose71]
flutequeen84 Offline

Loc: Texas USA
"where do you think you're going?"
"oh no you don't, you do your job"

Edited by LadyCFII (12/11/06 08:59 PM)

#40343 - 12/13/06 05:51 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: ivory_rose71]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
you know you play too much vv when...

i was sitting in my kitchen looking through old pictures when i realized something frightening. minus the ocean, the home i grew up in was set up very much like isola.

we had a small pond in the back left of the property, across from that I had a bush that produced berries (although i'm not entirely sure you want to eat them) and a cumquat tree that produced fruit, and in the right back corner of the yard was a patch where we grew flowers, and have indeed buried bodies (small animals).

the bedrooms were laid out in almost the same way the huts are -laundry room included (except we had 5 bedrooms, and no especial room for going indoors), the office was about where the school is. the research table and food bin would be the kitchen table and of course, the kitchen. and for some god forsaken reason we had this big statue of a half naked woman in almost the same place where the idol is (although i don't worship her). we had a little christian type alterish thing where the ruins are. the only thing we are really missing is the ocean. when it rained though, our neighboor across the street did flood pretty badly, and when cars drove down the road, we definitely got some wave action going.

i miss that house. it was big and sprawling. when we moved the only thing we kept was the half naked lady. d'oh. if i still lived there i could really really feel like i'm IN the game.

*sigh*

Page 26 of 58 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter