Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 129 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 33 of 58 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 >
Topic Options
#44480 - 01/21/07 08:05 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILERS] [Re: Terina]
lil_villager Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Hawaii
i said this yesterday, KEEP BUILDING THE TEMPLE!!!!!!! NO ONE SAID YOU COULD TAKE A BREAK!!!!!!!!

#45179 - 01/23/07 04:51 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILERS] [Re: lil_villager]
tomteboda Offline
Trainee

Loc: Minnesota, USA
I found myself uttering something entirely sacreligious (for the agricultural area I'm from).

"The crops will grow without water."

#45182 - 01/23/07 05:08 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILERS] [Re: tomteboda]
tomteboda Offline
Trainee

Loc: Minnesota, USA
oh, and "normal people LIKE doing this" (breeding).

#45533 - 01/24/07 04:01 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILERS] [Re: tomteboda]
lil_villager Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Hawaii
I said and i quote,"STOP MAKING PARTIES!!!!!!!!!!! HEY YOU!!!!!! STOP DANCING OR I WILL MAKE YOU LITTLE MISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL MAKE YOU GO TO SCHOOL EVERY MINUTE OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!"

#45694 - 01/24/07 03:40 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILERS] [Re: lil_villager]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
To The Amazom Tribe: (6 women and no chocolate) "I NEED A MAN!" Now, down to one village, "Send a crate or barrel of male babies!"
To The Levi Tribe: "Hey! (to Abram) That's not your wife!"
To the Yudah Tribe; "Girl ( to Simha), if you don't go fishin's, I'll make you change diapers!"

#47514 - 01/29/07 05:16 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILERS] [Re: MochaJew]
Terina Offline
Master

Loc: BC Canada
OK so i have three games going at this point, and their all "finished" so i let them just run and check every night, i will start a new one soon, just waiting till i have some time, but anyways. SO its gotten to the point where i have so much food and all the puzzles are done, so they do their things, but builders are bored, and researchers just relax all day, so i set things up so all there is, is docs and farmers, and ive gotten in the habbit of drinking all the liquids and opening all the rotten crates, just so the docs can acually work, so the other day, 'Secko' found a vile with red liquid, i made her drink it, *suprised nothing happened to Secko, but when she returned to the villages everyone else was sick.* though ok cool docs have somthing to do, but then watched for a minute,, EVERYONE WAS WALKING BACKWARDS??? I let out a big what the.... and stared in amazment for about 5 min, it was weird.

#47518 - 01/29/07 06:04 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILERS] [Re: Terina]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Oklahoma
Congratulations, Terina. You had a full village of Michael Jackson wannabes. \:o

That happens alot to me, only I cant imagine a whole tribe of moon-walking villagers.

#47998 - 01/30/07 03:00 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILERS] [Re: Izzy2k2]
BomBa Offline
Adviser

I got bored waiting for vv2 so i started a new tribe. Wich is just my second game. Now i realised how lucky i was to have such model citizens in the first game. They all did what i told them to do and more. When the food was going to finish they all would leave what they were doing and go fish. They wouldnt waist their time on laundry. I really can leave them alone for a week and when i go check them there r still 90 healthy people with a lot of food.
In this new game i started NOBODY does what i want them to do. They all just try to push the boulder (even after i told them a thousand times they got to wait for the golden child) and do laundry (i told them that u can also wear the same cloths 2 days in a row). So i find myself wondering in desperation if there is a way to start a trade. Maybe the second tribe can do the laundry for the first tribe and in return the first tribe would give food and an occasional doctors visit.

#48230 - 01/30/07 10:24 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILERS] [Re: BomBa]
BomBa Offline
Adviser

If you are gonna go swimming anyway, is it so hard to bring back some fish???!!!!

#49665 - 02/02/07 11:26 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILERS] [Re: BomBa]
Lamina Offline

Loc: Ontario
Hm, I think my favourite thing I've shouted out has been, "No! Don't throw a party! There's an epidemic in the tribe and my doctors need to be healing!"
And he also makes them dance on dead bodies. The GC is just plain rude :P

Page 33 of 58 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter