Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 164 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 58 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 >
Topic Options
#29421 - 08/24/06 04:48 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
Go_Ravens Offline
Adviser

Loc: Portland, TX
Thank you...I had some more "conversations" with the villagers in my computer this morning...

5. How 'bout when there's no berries left on the bush, and you've eaten all the ones in the cart, THEN you can WORRY about FOOD! Go forage...now!

6. Hey, your daughter wants to HEAL you, not get you to go indoors! Stop trying to "run"(he's elderly, LOL) away and just sit down!

7. Fine, you want to be anti-social, refuse to work, make every man on Isola run away (figured maybe she could be useful without having to work and be in a crowd), and hoard that stupid black pearl? Seriously? Fine.
[she deletes her game and knows that the karmically vengeful South Wind will probably be the first guest on the doorstep when she starts a new one, and no kidding, whattya know...it's so(sniff) cruel, that South Wind!...]

Member, SPCV

My Fan Fiction story is "Secrets in the Sand"
I'm proud to be a full time Mom!

#29422 - 08/24/06 10:57 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
butterflyes Offline
Adviser

Loc: BC, Canada
I most often say:

"No more laundry for you!"

"Stop watering the f*&%@#()* crops and go pick some berries!"

"Where did all the researchers go? They were all at the table when I went to read the new posts on the LDW forum a few minutes ago but now they are all gone."

"Just get pregnant already."

#29423 - 08/24/06 11:08 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
SpazMcG7 Offline

"I TOLD you to {blank} now just freaking DO IT!!!"

Not really my favorite, but what I say to them most often. Why can't VVs just do what they're told, for I AM THEIR GOD!!!

#29424 - 08/24/06 11:58 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
Kaimi Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Southern Coast of Isola
Hubby made me laugh this evening - I'm used to hearing - "Quit doing laundry already.... there's treasure to be dug(or whatever it is he is trying to get them to do at that point)"

Apparently he had forgotten he had someone checked for breeding from earlier in the season when he was trying to get some babies (he had only adults at one point in his game). I was helping the our kids with studying for Spelling tests tomorrow when I him yell - "Quit chasing the girlies you filthy rotten dirty old man and go do laundry!!!"

#29425 - 08/25/06 07:08 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
mrsfrugal Offline

Things you've said while playing...

"Wow....a man doing laundry, what a concept!"
"Stop knocking up Grandma"
"Why is it the men won't stick to the job I've given them?"
"Unsure what to do? Get a clue dude!"
"Worried about housing?!!! Stop knocking up your sisters"
"looks like a herd of breeding cows"

Edited by mrsfrugal (08/25/06 07:13 PM)

#29426 - 08/26/06 04:38 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
biddy Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Lancashire Great Britain
"I only tried to fed you - why did you get pregnant you're elderly and losing red bar"
In two separate games that I was feeding the oldies the woman that needed feeding most got preggers!!! One then died and I have to keep putting the other one in the garden

#29427 - 08/26/06 05:14 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
FishyFrances Offline
Adviser

Being a retired teacher sort of colors my speech:

"I've taught KINDERGARTNERS more cooperative than you - stop with the "no" already and get to work."

"OK - he's elderly and not much to look at - but he's the only man on the frigging island and all the children are girls. Just hold your nose and do your duty!"

"Enough with the laundry already. I taught fourth grade and I KNOW about the pencil sharpener ploy - same difference!"

"No, you don't NEED to go move the rock right now - it's not going anywhere!"

"Quit your complaining and get back to the table or you'll go for another swim with the fishies!"

#29428 - 08/26/06 05:37 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
nsgame Offline

This is so funny! I've said many of those!

"Do NOT tell me NO!" ("no, not you honey, my builder." said to my child.)

"You have been trying to learn for hours now. Just figure it out already!" ("no, not you honey, my farmer." said to my child.)

"Stay at the darned table!!!" ("no, not you hon, my researcher." said to my child.)

"While you're swimming don't you think you could grab a fish?!"

"Come on darn it! You Are a Master Farmer and can see the strange fish, just catch it already."

"The rock hasn't moved since your grandmother's time, leave it alone already!"

"Quit kneeling in that field!!! The kids are peeing in it!" "Oh great, so now you want to go for a swim to wash it off?!"

"What are you staying in that hut so long for? She's left already. Oh that's right, you're male and sleeping now!!! ;-D "

#29429 - 08/26/06 08:15 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
Cetta Offline
Trainee

Loc: Alberta, Canada
1. What the heck?! You're standing right on a mushroom. Pick it up already!
2. What do you mean kids can't swim? I'll toss them into the Lagoon and they'll learn pretty quickly...they didn't.
3. Hey, I thought there was only one 'person' who could walk on water.
4. What do you mean you don't know how to pick berries? You're 6 for God's sake!
5. How many times do I have to show you how to harvest, build, forage etc...arrrrrrggghhh?
6. Why won't you stay at that table and research? Are you a moron or what?
7. I'm sick to death of babysitting you people. If I have to show you one more time what to do I will scream...then I did.

#29430 - 08/26/06 09:16 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE
Kaimi Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Southern Coast of Isola
*****Now to understand this ya gotta know, the area we live in refers to our small community as a Village (population is only 110)*****

My friend came over for a visit this afternoon and we were sitting on the porch talking about this and that..... hubby was inside the house.... I can safely assume at this point he was checking on his Villages..... well he came out the front door and all proud like looks at us and says ...."Well I finally got every girl in the Village pregnant now...."

..... my friend went into shock - I started laughing and couldnt stop .....

Page 8 of 58 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter