Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 179 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243863 - 09/26/22 03:59 PM 'Too old to do this' glitch
Latifa Offline

Loc: Texas
On Sep 26 2022 at around 5:10 AM Central, I opened the game. At the time, my oldest living villager, whose name was Tanak, was a 201-year-old with Double Max Age and a master of all skills except gathering. The moment I pressed Play, Tanak said 'uh-uh' for no apparent reason. When I tapped him, the text at the bottom said 'Tanak is too old to do this.' Whenever he attempted to perform most kinds of work, whether on his own or when dragged, the same message appeared and prevented him from acting. It even prevented him from eating and being chased by mosquitos, and also showed up every time I placed him beside the mausoleum and in the ocean. The only things he was able to do were do laundry, drink water, go to the Love Shack, heal sick villagers, tell jokes and stories, complain, get some sun, relax on the beach, and swim. He was the only one affected by this glitch.

I kept the game running for about 30 minutes, hearing him say 'uh-uh' more than 100 times. After that, I planned to close and reopen the app to see if it would resolve the issue, but before I could, Tanak suddenly died. He is the only villager in my tribe whose last words are confirmed: 'uh-uh.'

In my 3 1/2 months of playing VVO2, I have had at least 15 villagers with Double Max Age, but this is the first and only time I experienced this.

#243867 - 10/24/22 06:23 AM Re: 'Too old to do this' glitch [Re: Latifa]
Latifa Offline

Loc: Texas
Update: I just discovered that this is not a glitch. All villagers 201 years and older are limited to healing, leisure, and if they are male, making babies.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter